Take Him with you

。 ゚。Snowy Summer☀(Interactive Ⓒⓗⓞⓞⓢⓔ Ⓗⓔⓡ Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ~)

You nodded allowing it. "Okay fine. Only since they might want to see a Super Junior Member. It might help me get closer to them." she gave a gleeful smile and so did he. Though when they both went out a man with a black suit was in front of her house. "U'm excuse me." she said politely, "You cannot park here." he stood silent and said nothing.

"Didn't you here her? She said you can't park here." the man made a scoff until he took off his glasses. "Donghae?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed loudly. Min Ah gave a glare at him looking straight at his eyes that met with hers.

Donghae gave a smirk, "Oh Kyuhyun ah! What are you doing here?" He looked at Min Ah once more. He enjoyed tormenting her, she was like someone in the past.

"Why are you here?" Min Ah asked before Kyuhyun could speak. "Can't you see? I'm here to pick you up. Soo Man man told me if I don't take you then something about being punished. Now hurry up I have a girl to meet and then a shooting." Min Ah glared even more. The same cold hearted Donghae she thought. Kyuhyun walked with her to the car making Donghae raise a eyebrow.

"Sorry your going to have to stay."

"But I have no ride Hyung." he said sweetly but only recieved a slam in his face. Min Ah looked at him with a sorry look. "How can you put up with this jerk?" she asked before stepping in hesitantly.

When she left Kyuhyun was dumbfounded. " I'm starting to wonder to." he made a long sigh before slumping and walking back to SM.

----

In the Car

Min ah didn't dare look at him. The ride was silent until the pulled up at a red light. "How come Soo Man shi asked you?"

Donghae looked at her making her gasp slightly, " How the hell should I know. That dude has been telling me to do a lot of things for you people these days." Min Ah snorted slightly. "Oh what ever you probably did something wrong. I bet your past life was horrible." she mumbled the last sentence as he raised a eyebrow.

"What exactly have I done wrong. As you can see, I am a great person." Min Ah laughed but looked at him crazily when he was looking serious. "Oh, you weren't kidding." she said awkwardly looking down.

"How come you don't totally faint when you see me? Even SNSD does." Min Ah only shook her head. "Because you've done wrong Donghae-shi. I know it's rude but, your a bad sunbae. In reality though your just plain a bad person." once again she mumbled the last words.

" What ever it's not like I really care other girls would fain and I enjoy that."

"I can see you do, Nappeun."

Donghae laughed then started driving again. " I don't think you are right for XDolls."

Min Ah gave a shocked look, "Why?Because I'm not good enough?"

"I didn't mean it like that-" Min Ah shook her head with a sigh, "Your just the same."

"Why do you keep saying that? It's not like I knew you." Min Ah remembered he didn't know and sighed. "I just meant you remind me of someone from long ago. A jack ."

Donghae scoffed and pulled over. "Were here."  they got out of the car and saw a shabby house looking thing. " I knew i wold be like this." she said with a deep sigh. Without looking back she directly went into the dorm. "Oh. No ones here. " she said disappoined. "Not even." she stopped and slumped onto the couch.

"See even friends are not even supportive."

"You don't know her like I do."

"Really? I beg to differ."

Min Ah didn't say anything, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"You'll see. I don't want to ruin the surprise." Donghae leaned on the door and smirked. " I gotta go. I'm filming Pt-a-Pat with Eun So."

"I have never asked about what you were doing just go away." she didn't even look at him.

Donghae frowned, "I was just kidding." but Min Ah only looked down.

"You must be really depressed Eun Jae's not here." Min Ah nodded and sighed. "Whatever I'm just going to look around." Min Ah thought about it for some time. Should I invite him?

Choices

Invite him in ( Comming Soon)

Send Him out (Comming Soon)

]

God Damn it Subscribe! Expeliomous!!