Go Food shopping with him

。 ゚。Snowy Summer☀(Interactive Ⓒⓗⓞⓞⓢⓔ Ⓗⓔⓡ Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ~)

Minah only nodded before speaking, "Mm!" she said excited. "It'll be a honor." happily she clasped her hands together. Her smile faded when she saw Donghaes poster eating the meat here. "Yah, Donhae sunbae must be quite popular."

Kyuhyun stared a bit saddened at the mood. "Mm, he is quite goodlooking. But oppa's better." he said cheerfully making Min Ah smile. "Mm." she said nodding. Kyuhyun couldn't help but smile. "Jinjjah?" he was now a deep crimson red. Min Ah gave him a look of approvement. "Of course! The nicest one to!" Kyuhyun giggle lightly eager with happiness. "Ani~"Kyuhyun felt his heart beat lightly. Ignoring the feeling he looked at her. "So why did you come here?" Minah gave him a cheerful smile and sighed happily with relief and stress. "I'm finally going into a group. XDolls!"  Minah let her hands go as she quickly ran her fingers on the glass picking out the meat she wanted. "Wah~ It looks so delicous. Oh yea sunbae! I'm having a celebration party later and..."

Kyuhyun felt his heart beat once more. "Mm, yea?" he said anticipating ready to sound cool.

"Do you think I think should either invite Shinee sunbaes or 2pm? Oh maybe even 2am!" she said jumping as she grabbed her meat. Of course there was a lot of  people so she bought about 5.

Kyuhyuns heart dropped as he only stared, "Mm, I think Shinee is a bit busy. 2pm is also really popular lately. Inviting 2am? They have been busy promoting there new song." Kyuhyun looked at the disappointed look on Min  Ah's face and only smiled. "How about Suju sunbaes come. We will be glad to help out a fellow family member."

"Jinjjah! I don't know, I don't want to be a burden."

"Aniyo~ I'll call Leeteuk hyung now."

Min Ah smiled gleefully as she bought some more seafood and meat of course. She heard a rusty hello, looking quickly at Kyuhyun she crossed her fingers together tightly.

"Oh Yeobosayo? Hyung remember Min Ah?" she heard a uh and giggled like a little girl. "Well she's finally going into a group. Well talk to her."

Kyuhyun handed the small phone to her and Min Ah gasped at the loud voice on the other end. "Leeteuk sunbae. Is it okay if you go to my house to perform a small song?"

Lee teuk paused at first before saying yes, "Of course. It will be good to get to know a new group at SM Entertainment."

Min Ah felt gleeful again and nodded and stopped when she noticed he couldn't see her. "Okay, I will send you the address." She nodded before hanging up. "Yay!" she yelled before flinging her arms over Kyuhyuns neck. "He said yes!"

Kyuhyun blushed lightly before he tried pushing her off when people were now looking. "What else do you need to buy?

Min Ah thought for a moment, "Hm nothing really. I have to just go home and set up."

Kyuhyun ahed sadly not really wanting to dispart. "Want me to come and help?"

Min Ah gasped a little never having a star at her house she thought about it quietly.

Choices

Go home with him

Say no

Authors Note: Hello everybody! Sorry for alte update! Anyways please subscribe and Comment thanks to you

Gosh so cute!