Go After Him

。 ゚。Snowy Summer☀(Interactive Ⓒⓗⓞⓞⓢⓔ Ⓗⓔⓡ Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ~)

Min Ah stayed there shocked for awhile when she came into her senses fury was build up inside of her. "Yah!" Min Ah grabbed him. Donghae shot her a death glare. Everyone was now turning heads. "Let go." Donghae said furiously. Min Ah only shook her head and held on tighter. "Take those words back." she looked down shaking from his furious look she almost winced in tears when she looked up at him. "I know my place, it's you who doesn't know. You better watch it Donghae or I'll really make you regret." Donghae was shocked for a second. Regret? Why does her voice sound so familiar?

"Yah? Are you listening? Donghae looked at her for a second before just smirking. "We'll see about that." Donghae walked away still trying to remember why the word regret struck something in his mind.

Min Ah felt a bit releved. It wasn't a good come back to her but she just made a sigh. Taking out her phone she texted the staff telling them to jst meet her at a bar. She needed a drink, Badly. When she got the text she only smiled and sighed again before heading out to her car. It was still daylight and hot, Min Ah was sweating badly. She needed to go home and pack. After a few minutes Min Ah was home. She siled as the burst of fresh cold air hit her face. The sweat only made it feel nicer. She wondered around her room for a bit before deciding what she wanted to bring. She carefully folded the clothes she wanted and packed it into a large black suit case.  She didn't have ch clothes so there was still space. Min Ah was scrawny but strong and adding she was going to be the maknae of XDolls. Thoughts ran through her head as she placed her body on the couch and closed her eyes. "Finally, I'll make you regret it."

A small knock on the door was heard, Min Ah got up lazily and sighed, "What now?" Opening the door she saw a tall stubby man with a rough tiny beard and big red cheeks. He was pale and not very attractive. Min Ah only looked at him with a bow knowing he was a elder, "Anyonghaseyo." she said politely before letting the man bow back in confusion.

"Who are you?" she said still bowing slightly.

The man only stood silent until he made a small grunt noise, "Come with me." when he spoke Min Ah gasped  for the man had such a small voice for such a big body. Before she could speak she was dragged into a big black truck. "Yah!: she managed to yell before squirming out of the man grasp. The man didn't speak and only put the seat belt around her. Min Ah didn't bother to squirm and just sat quietly. "Where are you taking me?" silent... After a fw minutes that felt like hours the car pulled up and the door slung open. "Out." that's all he had to say for Min Ah to be strucken with fear. It was a apartment, Is this ! Crap it probably is! Should I run away?

Choices

Run Away (Coming Soon)

Stay and go with the man (Coming Soon)

Yay got new subscriber shout out to LoveandGiggles and sujufanify