Go Home with Him

。 ゚。Snowy Summer☀(Interactive Ⓒⓗⓞⓞⓢⓔ Ⓗⓔⓡ Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ~)

Min Ah thought nothing of it and nodded. "Okay that sounds good. How did you get here?"

Kyuhyun paused then looked at her. "My FOOT! So it would be good to get a ride." Min Ah laughed and nodded. "Adiso!Get in." she yelled making Kyuhyun immediatley go to the front seat. Min Ah never had anybody else but her in the car and it wasn't very awkward.

"So where is your house?" Kyuhyun asked as he peeked around the car.

Min Ah started the engine putting on her seat belt. "Safety first." she said putting on Kyuhyuns seat belt. His heart started to beat loudly and quickly. "A Ani I could've put it on myself." Min Ah smiled. "It's fine let your Dongsaeng do it for you. " Kyuhyun stared closely at her face remember the time back then. He had always liked her even when she was big five years ago. Though he knew still she liked Donghae his heart started to sink as he thought about it. His smile turning into a frown. Min Ah quickly noticed and stared, "Whats wrong?" she asked seeing he only shook his head.

"Don't worry. hey I have something to ask." they stopped to look at each other.

"Yes?" she asked as they started to drive out of the parking lot.

Kyuhyun thought about it for a second knowing she hasn't remembered him. He felt sad but said nothing once again. "Never mind, just know I'm proud of you." Min Ah blushed lightly. "Jinjjah, gomawo. You sound like a real sunbae." she said happily.

Kyuhyun smiled and just nodded. The trip was silent as she pulled over. "Okay! Were here. I'm sorry it's a bit messy." they walked in as Min Ah sighed. Kyuhyun let his mouth wide open. "How is this messy?" Books were stacked neatly on the book shelf in order and by alphabetical order. Music was put away neatly. Everything was absolutely clean and mess less.

"Okay how should I prepare?"  she said to herself. The phone started to ring and Min Ah looked at it. "Oh chief!" she picked it up quickly. "Yeh Soo Man shi." there was a faint yelling as Min Ah hit her fore head. "Sorry yeh. I'm on my way." she looked at Kyuhyun panicked. "Sorry Sunbae I must go. I totally forgot I was supposed to go to the new dorm." Kyuhyun was shocked.

"Can't I go with you I can't get home on foot." Min Ah was even more shocked.

Choices

Take Him with You

Say No