Grab and Hit

。 ゚。Snowy Summer☀(Interactive Ⓒⓗⓞⓞⓢⓔ Ⓗⓔⓡ Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ~)

Min Ah was shocked and angry. She ran after him with full speed. "Yah!"  she yelled making him turn back. With that she made her attack making him tumble to the floor. "Why you!" he yelled still on the floor. Min Ah scoffed, "I'm surprised at how weak you are. Lee. Dong. Hae." she said before walking away. Dong Hae grabbed her making her turn around. "Let go!" she yelled. Dong Hae didn't budge. "Yah. How can you just hit me like that." Min Ah was angry, she didn't even know why. But his face made her want to throw a thousand kunais at him.

 

"Why else would I hit you? As a sunbae you could at least 'act' proud instead of saying such things."

Donghae scoffed and shook his head, "I..." he paused not believing how painful her punch was. "Your gonna pay for hitting me. I'll tell Soo Man Shi. And he'll put you out of the little group you were supposed to be in. "

Min Ah only stood there. She didn't want to beg because of her pride, but sometimes pride stays in your way. "Okay! I will do anything you want! Just don't tell." She went on her knees begging. Donghae smiled and nodded, "Okay then. Be my slave."Min Ah was surprised. "Be your what!" Donghae smirked. "You heard me. Do it or I'll tell Soo Man Sunbae." she glared at him still thinking but knew if she didn't she would be dead. "Ugh. Whatever fine just don't say a word." she was about to leave until she was grabbed.

"What are you doing?" she asked only to be greeted with a smirk. "That means you have to follow some rules."

"Can we talk about this later. I have a important meeting!" she said making him let go. Donghae sighed, "Aigoo what a bad slave. But fine only for now. Next time though." He stopped then waved to her. "Your a goner."

Min Ah gulped then nodded, she was totally being blackmailed. So good for revenge. Why was she the unlucky one? "Wait." Donghae said again. She looked back "Now what?" Donghae made a small blush. "I'm going to need your number." Min Ah scoffed, "For what?" he made a sigh. "So I can tell you what to do when your not here. duh!" Min Ah sighed-

Choices

Give him the number (Coming Soon)

Protest (Coming Soon)