Say No

。 ゚。Snowy Summer☀(Interactive Ⓒⓗⓞⓞⓢⓔ Ⓗⓔⓡ Ⓛⓘⓕⓔ~)

Min ah shook her head, "I think I should go alone. It'll be weird to be seen next to such a famous person. I'll talk to you later. Bye sunbae." she bowed and pushed him out the door. She ran to her car and started the engine, "Geez I can't believe I forgot!" she said panicking while leaving the parking lot. Kyuhyun stood out her door in aw.

"Am I seriously going to have to walk?" Kyuhyun groaned before trudging tiredly to go to his home. Min Ah quickly went to the dorm room and sighed, "Ah! Please don't be mad!" she begged and rang the door bell. For a moment there was a silence and then finally the door opened and Min Ah bowed. "Mianhe! Am I late?" she looked up and saw her friend, Eun Jae. Eun Jae gave a tired sigh.

"What took you so long! Get in before anyone sees you!" you nodded and charged in. The house was surprisiingly clean and neat. There were four other girls sitting on the couch with impatient smiles. Finally one of them stood up, she was so tall, like a tower. "Anyong~ I'm Kim Yunah! Nice to meet you~" she cooed and took out her hand. You automatically bowed and shook it.

"Hello, I'm Min Ah it's nice to meet you all."

"Aren't you supposed to say that after we all introduce ourselves?" A girl with black hair glared holes at Minah and she gulped knowing she already didn't like her. Though she wasn't going to let her have the satisfactions of knowing you were a bit scared of her.

"Ah, is that so? Mianhe." she bowed again and she smirked.

Eun Jae nudged Minah and she looked back at her, she gave her a assuring smile. " Well anyways I'm Bang JinJi." she purposely left out the nice to meet you but Minah bowed and smiled nodding. "The main vocalist."

Before she could respond the third girl with pig tails stood up happily, she was so petite and pretty. Like a doll, Minah felt jealous. "Anyong~ I'm the innocent choding Jang Yui!"

"Your not innocent if you know you are, anyways I'm Kang Saro, the rapper here." a girl with raven hair stood and smiled at Minah. Minah bowed once again at both of them.

"Anyong, once again, it's nice to meet you." they all smiled of course besides JinJi.

"You all know this is my best friend~ Talented of course." Eun Jae teased Minah and tapped her nose. Min Ah laughed shyly, "Ah that's right! I have brought some gifts for you all!" MinAh held out her large bag and gulped. She accidently switched the food with the gift bags.

"Wow what is it!"

Min Ah looked around and awkwardly smiled, "Ah..."

Choices

Give them the food (Coming Soon)

Say you left it and be honest (Coming Soon)