Take me with you...

Why You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Take me with you

 

Seungri POV

 

Jiyong.... I’m always waiting for you here so please wake up from your deep sleep....

 
Day goes by as quickly as I blink m eyes. Nothing really changes as he continues into his deep sleep.

There’s no sign that Jiyong will wake up but I’m keep waiting the hope that he will awake. 
I’m always being here in this room and I’m really looking forward the good news that you to get up and tease me again. The doctor just told us to be patient as we patiently wait for Jiyong conscious from his coma. 
 

I’m really shock and sad when Jiyong parent decide to bring Jiyong back to Seoul. I don’t really know the reason but how could they bring him back when he’s not awake yet. I don’t have anything to say to them but I feel my soul flies away when I hear the news from my mom.  

 

"I don’t understand why Jiyong want to go to school in LA. Jiyong is determined to go to school at here. We should prevent him since the beginning so this unfortunate accident will not happen to him...“ Jiyong mother weep on her words inside the room while I stand not far from the room. I don’t dare to look at them because I feel guilty for my stupid reason.   
 
All I could think after hears his mom weeping of the reason why, all become more clearly that is my fault Jiyong became like this. I know why Jiyong want to go to the school in LA because I know him very well. It’s because of me... I stand there as I feel guiltier as soon I hear their conversation... 
Whatever I can do I will do but I lost my strength currently...

 

I can’t do anything to correct the past and I have no power to do so. His parent walks out of the room as they prepare the document before they bring Jiyong back to Seoul. I walk limply into Jiyong room as I could not prevent my tears and I’m really sad because the decision that Jiyong parent make will broke my broken heart once again. 
 

Jiyong isn’t even get up to say his concern to me... Jiyong isn’t even look at me... Why? Why?  
I hold his hand and I pray again for Jiyong soon conscious and woke up to see me with his beautiful eyes... 
There’s word I keep repeat since he is in his coma... I kiss his forehead as I whisper.... SARANGHE... 


The day is come when Jiyong will be transfer back to Seoul and today is the day. My heart already shattered and I fall twice into the darkness side of me and the worse part is I couldn’t do anything nor speak to his parent.

I come again for the last day because my mom told me the truth. This is my last day and I want to appreciate all the moment even Jiyong couldn’t see nor hear me. 

 

I sit next to him as I hold my recorder. I just want to remind the happiest day that I spend with him. I play the last recording voice of Jiyong as I set the recorder volume low. I put the recorder next to Jiyong ear and I hope Jiyong will bring his promises as he will not forget about me. I hear his voice and soon without realizing it. I shed my tears again today. I promise to myself that I will not cry again but I can’t help it.

 
"Jiyongah... Please I beg you... I’m so weak without you and I am helpless lover but please don’t leave me now! So please wake up and see me!“ My crying sound seems disturb Jiyong mother as she walk inside the room. I quickly wipe my tears off as I stand, bowing down my head.

 
"You seem like a really good friend of Jiyong... But Jiyong will get better without you" Jiyong mother pat my shoulder as I’m quite surprise by her words.

 
Jiyong will get better without me? What’s she really mean by saying that to me? 
Could it be his mother in her silence hate on me or she listen everything I said here?  
Does Jiyong mother know our relationship is beyond the friendship relation?

I mean we are lovers but how couId I say it clear about our status when I never mention anything to my mom.

I bow my head deep down as I couldn’t dare to ask her words. 

As I leave Jiyong’s room in the hospital, I feel hopeless and I thought this is the end of my love story with Jiyong... 
 
 

 

 

Few days Later

 

 

I come to the airport and I need to see Jiyong for the last time even I could feel my love story ended. I feel heavy in every step I made. I feel weak as my feet drag future... My legs seem to drag hundreds of tons sadness as my heart shattered away with every second pass by. I send Jiyong back just like I’m waiting for my death sentence.

 

It seems I’m not aware of my death await me as I can think I’m better in his position now.

I can’t see Jiyong departure because we’re late. My parent told me to be strong but how could I be strong when my self esteem fragile as the broken glass.

 

We drive home and I feel all is over soon. Tired tears and crumple soul make me more miserable than before. I look outside the window car and I can see the road that leading to Jiyong’s apartment. How pathetic I’m when I imagine Jiyong warm hugs and his silly laugh? More ever his kisses felt warmer as I miss his voice so much. I want to go back to those days as I really hope he is with me right now.

I’m not thinking more logical as I ask myself again...  Will he forget me? Or he will be coma forever? 
 
Soon we arrive at our home and I went into my room as I Locke the room. I lay down at my bed as my heart hurt so badly. I cry as much as I want in my bed as I think this is not fair to me. I even can’t see him before he goes back and I will never know when I can see him again. My mom calls and knocks on my door several times but I fall asleep without knowing. I cried till asleep... 

 

When I wake up I notice I sleep a lot last night. Its morning but I’m not eager to do anything today. Morning like this make me think of Jiyong again. His voice seems softly in my ears when Jiyong said I love you to me as I can remember his voice. Then I fall asleep as I wish to dream of him. I wake up out of bed when I hear the knocking sound very hard on my room door. I open the door quickly as I forget my mom will call me every morning.

 
"God... Seungri... You didn’t eat and drink all day. Are you alright? Do you need something? Are you not hungry?" My mom is holding my face with both of her hand.


"I’m alright, don’t worry about me. I am sorry mom to make you worry about me" I embrace my mom as I pretend to smile widely.

 
"It’s hard for you and I know... Jiyong is a good kid and he is your best friend. Jiyong parent made the best decision for him so don’t worry too much" I think my mom has her sense and I bet she knew what I’m doing all day in my room, sobbing about Jiyong.

 
"I know mom... But when will Jiyong awake?" I could stop my tears when it relate to Jiyong, especially when my mom knew how hard it’s for me. I hold my mom tight as I afraid she will see me crying again.

 
"God will be the only one knows but believe in God will. Maybe soon Jiyong will quickly awake from his sleep so pray hard for his best" My mom gentle voice as he pat my back make me more relax as I have a piece of hope.

 
"Enjoy the day and go out. You need some fresh air, handsome boy. Have fun and relaxing day outside. These days make you look so stressful and wish nothing more than your happiness" My mom gives me water to drink as she sits beside me.

 
"I’m tired mom. I feel exhausted. I want to stay in my room. I want to clear my head" I feel discourage my mom willing bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter