Book

Why You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri POV

 
Day goes by very quickly, likes the wheels spinning without any stop. This is life we are talking about. 
I don’t expect that I feel all complete satisfied at the new place and without notice I became a fake friend for Jiyong. He is actually thought different; he thought that I am his true friend.

I don’t feel the same way likes him, for me he's just an ordinary friend. Maybe he does not know the actual personality of me. He didn’t know the real me. 
 

I separate all the things associated with Jiyong. To me he is the person that not so important in my life.

What the hell with Jiyong personality? I never even noticed the good things in him very well but he never give up on me. Days in school I past it by heard his chatter about many things that I don’t even care. I just always affirm what he said so I can do my things quickly. 

 

There’s one thing that always bothers me ever since the day we met, the nickname he calls me always is mama's boy in the end of his speech. Amazingly the nickname that he calls me is just between us. Another student did not know about my title, the words he uttered mama's boy on me only at the time of the two of us. Sometimes I also wonder how Jiyong could control himself not to call me a mama's boy when the other students here. 
 
"Mom.... Could I go to school alone?" I approached mom while she is sitting reading her favorite magazine. 
 

"Why so sudden? You don’t like mom to bring you to school anymore?" Mom sees me with her confuse face.

 
"No, it’s not like that. Not you mom... I just want to be independent like the other children. Please mom" I face forward to my mom from behind.

 
"Are your school friends going to school by themselves? What they ride to school?" Mom asks me with her sad tone.

 
"Yeah, there’s a lot of the student going to school by themselves. Some will ride the bus transportation, walk, or ride a bike. It’s a lot of ways to go to school by themselves mom... Please mom. Can I?" I’m sitting next to mom while hoping my wish will come true.

 
"Emm... Are you shy because mom lifts you to the school? How bad is it?” My mom has her instinct more than I thoughts. I became silent and avoid her eyes because I can’t really say the truth to her.

 

My mom holds my hand after few minutes of silent as she can tell my problem is not so easy to solve.

 

“Alright, mom will think about it and maybe later I will discuss with your dad. You're not allowed to go to the school by your own, young boy. It’s must be someone will accompany you to school. Maybe you can ask your friends to go to the school together with you so I will consider your wish much more than now " My mom get up from the sofa and leaving me behind as the conversation over. 
 
At school
 
This is the final year of my junior high school. I got good grades in the previous international school that I attend.

So that’s why I can be at the same grade class with Jiyong. Honestly Jiyong is two years older than me.
Without showing more of my pride, I’m a good student and descent but I’m including in the nerd person in the past and current school. There’s no day I can spent more than reading books. The place I use to hang out on my free time is library. I can say that I almost spent my break time in school at the school library corner.

I would go there everyday to read some old books that I adore. 

 

"Hey, mama's boy. Here again? Are you not tired reading book everyday?" Jiyong whispers to me when I’m reading my one of favorite book.

 

“Jiyong, can you low your voices? Please I mention to you before, right? This is library so please leave me alone for today. Forgive me, okay. I can’t play with you today!" I say it with my low soft voice as I carefully not to distract the librarian.

 

"You can just borrow the book. You can read it at home so come on, play with me at the school garden or I will continue to bother you so the librarian will suspend you from here" Jiyong always being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter