Similar but not identical

Why You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Similar but not identical

I visit the patient everyday since I help him. Somehow I feel addicted to see him, I can’t stop. 
I investigate his life history and I found that he been at this hospital for four years. 
His recently situation improved much better than past year and I became curious too much about him. 
The patient’s face look likes my Jiyong and Jiyong is being coma the last time I saw him.  
I can’t put the puzzle question into the correct answer at the time but when the night came, I’ll visit the patient before I go home. I need to see him again. Perhaps I put my hope too high, as I want him to be Jiyong. During my trainee days since I met the patient of room 309, I stop looking for Jiyong.

I really stuck between the patient and Jiyong but I can’t help it because he looks very similar with Jiyong. 
  
One day just likes the ordinary day, the nurses been busy and asks for my help.

The emergency calls from the nurse just because the similar patient from room 309 already wakes up from his long coma so I can tell the doctor immediately go to the level 3. 

I don’t know why my heart is beating faster, I find myself hard to breath properly as I want to see the patient and hear his voice just for once. 
I became more curious when the nurse contact the patient family to tell the good news.

  
G Dragon POV 
  
MY head heavier than I could remember where I am and I can’t see clear what ahead me.

I can’t see anything. I try to get up but my body feels really weak, I can’t feel my hands or my legs. 
I touch something on my face and my vision became clear when I see an oxygen mask in my palm. 
I took off my oxygen mask as I try to get up from the bed. 
What happen to me? Where am I? My head became dizzy when I try to remember the last thing I done before I end in this place. Wait a minute; I look surround myself as I notice something typical.

It looks like the hospital. I see the nurses enter the door as they held my weak body; suddenly I feel my head become dizzier once again. 

"Doctor, doctor! We need help now, the patient is conscious from the long coma" The nurses call someone on the room phone.

 
"Let me go, let go of me…" I became hysterical because the extreme dizziness but I still struggle with them, I collapse unconscious without knowing. 
 

Few hours later

 
When I open my eyes, I see people around near the bed. They come to see me I guess as someone approach closely to my bed just to calm me down.

The most people seem stranger for me, I can’t recognize them very well but I try hard to think and recall my memory as my head become dizzy and heavy. Some of them tell me to lie down and stop to think hard, as I want to get out of the bed. I want to get up.

 
"You can't move now. Do you know who I am?" She asks me as she holds my shoulders tight.

 
I try to lay down because I found myself can’t really move my legs "Yeah, why you ask? I know you. Oooh… My head is so painful. Get me out of here, mom..." 
 

"Right, now what's your name?" My mom is sitting calmly beside the bed, looking at me.

 
"My name? I... I... My name, I am.... I am GD, right?" I became hysterical again because of the pain in my head but I can remember my name.

 
The doctors and nurses enter the room to calm me down. They ask the people surround my room to wait outside. Soon I can even remember anything because of the injection from the doctor. 

 

Few hours later

  
I’m awake in the dark but still in the bed. The world seems dark for me and I feel my whole body is too weak to get up from the bed. How many days I spend my life lay in this hospital? The red small light is blinking not far from my bed and I try to find the source of the light so then I find a man is sitting asleep in the corner of the room. He is still young but he is wearing white uniform just like the other doctors that came to my room. Maybe he is a doctor in charge for me, I need his help. 
 

"Hi… Excuse me, excuse me. Hey!" I start calling him even my voice sound so weak.

 
"Mmmm... Jiyongah..." The white uniform man mutters quietly but I can hear him clearly from my bed. 
 

"Hey, doctor. Hello! Hi!!!" I raise my voice and I can’t help but cough in the end.

 
The white uniform man look so shock as he fell to the floor due to a rather strong voice fro me.  
He tried to get up as he straightens his clothes quickly likes nothing happen. I can see he wipe his drool and walk toward me very SLOWLY. I smile… Yes, I can smile now. 
I think the young doctor has strange attitude so I can’t help but doubt him.

 
"Are you my Doctor?" I just want to make sure I’m not in the wrong hand.

 
He paused, as I look intense at him. The young doctor expression look so shock and tense, likes seeing someone dead and live back again from the grave. I tap my finger on the bed just to let him know that I’m waiting his answer.

 
"No, I am not your doctor. I’m just the replacement doctor on the night duty. I’m sorry" He finally says something even sound haltingly.

 
He just stood there not far from me. Why you sleep here when you on your night shift? Cheating? 
The young doctor look very strange but I feel very thirsty plus my head also getting dizzy again. 


"You'd better lay down properly so your head will less dizzy. You just woke up from a long coma so your body needs to adjust more. Your body still weak and you can’t handle the sudden situation and don’t think too much yet" He approach my bed as he guide me to lie down to my bed.

 
I don’t what to say after he told me but I still cannot believe I had been coma for long time.

How many years I spend my life in coma? What did I miss during this coma? 
I try to recall everything in my head just to remember the recent tiny events in my life but my head like being prick-puncture by a needle.

 
"Please, I'm really thirsty. I need water" I hold my neck as I feel I want to vomit.

 
"Oh… I’m sorry, I forgot. I will bring you something to drink. Wait for me, just lay down" The young doctor walks away from me as he switches the light before he goes out from my room.


I can hear his running footstep from outside and he come quickly just to give me a glass of warm water.

Unlike the other nurses or doctors that experts about their patients, this doctor treats me very careless or I can say clumsy. I feel uncomfortable for a moment then I see his name written in his white uniform.

Seungri.

 

The young doctor, I mean Dr. Seungri orders me to go back to sleep and don’t try to think much.

Dr. Seungri is also excuse himself from my room and I feel strangely alone. I wonder why such a young doctor on his night duty would fall asleep in my room? 
Not to think much? Is easy for him to say, but its hard for me to do.

 
Yeah, the last thing I can remember…

That day was raining; I was relaxing at a cafe like usual.

All of sudden I felt like hit by something strong enough to break my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter