First Dinner

Why You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First dinner

 

Seungri POV

 

R i n g . . . R i n g . . . R i n g. The bells ring as the end of school.

 

Jiyong disappear with in a second as my mind questing what kind of torture I will have.

 

I sigh, sigh, sighs . . . That’s the only that I can do right now. I walk as I can feel that he will make me suffer before the book returning to me. I walk out of the school gate to the park that he mentions on the paper.

I’m walking with a lot burden and awful thought. What will he do to me this time?

 

From far as I can see, Jiyong sat in the bench freely without feeling guilty on me.

For my surprise, his hand holding a book; he is reading my book. How lazy person likes Jiyong reading my book?

I am slowing down my pace and I wish for the first time after I know him not long, please spare me only once.

 

Then I slowly sit beside him, I call his name slowly as I scare of the punishment. Jiyong doesn’t answer me.

I just can keep silent as I wait his respond. I’m slowly enjoying the view of the day without knowing because I’m not usually hanging out on the park outside the school. Might be because I am also tired, I’m not sure.  

Yeah... I am tired for the whole day at school, struggling with him because of the book that he holds right now.

 

15 minute pass . . .  Neither of us talk as I’m waiting for him to speak.

I’m enjoying the season that not so cold anymore. I’m enjoying little peaceful of my mind.

30 minute pass . . . I feel my eyes became sloppy and then suddenly I remember the reason I came to this park.

 

"Jiyong, I need to go home now. Please, I need my book" I’m rubbing my eyes while I say my intention.

 

2 minute, and then 3 minute pass. Totally 1 hour silent from the beginning till now. Without knowing, I don’t really remember when exactly I fall a sleep. I could feel his hand grab my head slowly as he sit closely to me.

I could feel I’m sleeping on someone shoulder but I’m too sleepy to wake up. I need to sleep, that’s all I know.

Until someone shakes my shoulder, I can feel my body shakes as I feel like being in my home because it’s warm.

 

"Emm, emm... Emm, mom let me sleep just for awhile" I am mumbling likes I always done to my mom.

 

"Hey, mama's boy. Wake up, wake up" Another shakes until I realize the situation as I could hears the voice different from my mom. My mom doesn’t sound like that.

 

In the reality I’m not aware yet not exactly dreaming, I feel I'm drooling fool in front of someone.

Jiyong’s hand keep wake me up as I wipe my drooling with my innocent style likes my mom always said.

Oh boy... Why I’m fall asleep? I supposed to take my book back from him. I think I'm gonna be death sentence as I turn my face away from him. Why I must humiliating myself in front of Jiyong. 

What am I embarrassing my self? Good, perfect!!!

 

“Where's my book? How many time I said I need my book back?" I get up from the bench and I notice the dawn is coming soon.

 

Oh my God, sunset and mom. Where’s my phone. Oh Gosh made it silent before I came here. I feel panic as I push the button of my phone. I need to call my mom but Jiyong chuckles make me stare at him.

 

"What? I talked to your mom. The buzz sound of your phone keeps annoying me when you sleep. Since I’m trying to have some sweet reading here, I’m sorry I can't resist the buzz sound so I took it from your bag" Jiyong explained to me as he put his innocent look wisely.

 

"What do you say just now? You know what, Jiyong? I lied to my mom just because you. Why this is so complicated for me. You don’t understand that I am busted" I mess up and pulling my hair as I’m disbelieving the fact.

 

Jiyong tap my shoulder and make me sit down next to him on the bench. I’m really screw out right now.

 

"Hey... Clam down will you. Look at me! I didn't know your mom will calling you and I didn't know you could lie to your mom just only because of this book. Don’t worry; I didn’t say anything to make you gets busted. I only say you are sleeping next to me because you’re tired and then your mom just asks me to tell you when you woke up" Jiyong feels guilty as he never see me panics and freak out of my mom calls.

 

I call my mom right away after he finishes his explaining of the situation. I can feel my nerves on the peak as I wait the phone tone of my mom.

 

"Oh dear my Seungri. How do you feel? It’s must be really tiring at the school" My mom voice seems cheerfully like always.

 

"Yeah. Just a little bit. I am sorry mom. I will be home soon" I need to go home before my mom ask too much question.

 

"Do I need to pick you now or...?" My mom sound worrier about me.

 

I look at Jiyong face as I don't know why I look at his face. Why should I look at his face for no reason?

 

"No. No need mom. I can handle by myself and Jiyong is with me right now. We can go home together" I think I mess out with my word and my mind.

 

Wait... What do I say just now????? Holy .

 

"Oh I see. The one who pick up the phone earlier, right? Is he still with you now? He must be really good friend of yours. He said you are tired after the school activities. Say thank you to him from mom and be careful on the way home. I trust you and love you. If you feel hungry just buy something on the way home and please treat your friend as my gratitude, okay. Bye... See you soon" My mom just too nice as she hang up the phone on me, bewilder.

 

Jiyong still sit down next to me as he swing his legs one by one, I thought he is feeling happy for some reason.

My heartbeat is slowing down as my lied being cover perfectly. I owe him this time.

 

“Mmm... Look I'm sorry, I don't know my Action will irrita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter