Bungee Jumping

Why You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri POV

 

Life overseas may be said to be difficult for me to adapt. I went through normal school likes other teenagers at my age. I still keep my habit of reading books in the library of the school when I have my break. Sometimes I will miss Jiyong because his annoying behavior. It’s different here. The other students at my new school only pay little attention to me because maybe I’m too quiet. Honestly I miss Jiyong every time I read a new novel or when I saw the other students play. I remember how Jiyong tried to disturbing me everytime I read the book.

 
I can’t avoid my curiousity on what he is doing right now. He might be having forgotten me I guess. 
The present that he gave me I keep it safe as I never open it yet. I keep it at my secret place som y mom will never find my treasure. I save the present only if I need to boost my happiness. Slowly I open the gift bag because I need some boost for my happiness. I’m exciting to see all the present as I see the gift that he given to me quite a lot.

The photo album that he gave me not only one but he gave me two. The first medium one contains our picture at school in Seoul. There’s one emptier yellow album photo. Then I flip the page until I reach the last pages. There’s a paper that has Jiyong written and folded on the back of empty yellow photo album. 
 


Seungri, where you live is just like the new photograph. Pictures keep all new memories and I need you to take one from now. After you return to Seoul you can show your experience in the new place to me.

Saranghe... Sincerely Jiyong 
 
 

I smiles again as I can feel his encouragement to me even in words. Jiyong is giving me some task to do from now.

So I shall take new good shoot photo to show him later if we back to Seoul. I close the gift back again because I don’t want to open all Jiyong present. I fear of loosing the joy atmosphere too quickly after it all open.

Because I know better about how long I’m gonna be here. We would live in LA at least for two or three years from now. I don’t want to rush the time as I wish my dad department will send him back to Seoul.

 

We're here almost 11 months since I count it. Jiyong is such a good friend as he gave me a lot of thing to do. 
I decided everytime I remember him then I will open the gift one by one. I can only hope we return to Seoul because I felt regret that I have not fully become Jiyong best friend. Hope of I will have another opportunity as I can repay him at my best. Actually I don’t have any choice but to follow my parent style that always transfer to a new place because of their job. As their only child, I can only follow the oldest. Sometimes I want them to stop doing the transfering job.  
 

Soon, capture picture became my new hobby besides reading books.  I hope I have the opportunity to show my pictures to Jiyong. Although we promise to communicate with each other but because of the time difference between our country make us could not communicate very well lately. My puberty period also reached to the top and without realizing it, I've never been relationship with the opposite . First I thought it’s normal but lately I feel strange. Something strange in me, there's many girls confess to me but I just said that I just want to be friends with them. There is so many time cross my mind that I feel longing to Jiyong. 
Could it be that I'm gay? My fear of status as a gay haunt my days recently and I keep it deep inside my heart. 
I can’t go back to Seoul to find Jiyong and telling him that I miss him because he probably would not accept my concern. 
 

 

Time went by so fast without notice I'm going to graduate from high school. My mom and dad are very proud of me because finally I could finish my high school. I’m graduates with good score as I can go to the famous college with satisfactory results.  It’s the very first day I’m entering college days so I have to give up and not missing him anymore. We lost contact after while ago and at least a lot of people will accept my status as a homoual compare in Seoul. I guess my parent not aware of my situation because I can’t tell. It would be appropriate if the time come and I will tell them the truth. 
 
I stand in front of the college gate as I enjoy the view of freedom. Then someone is in the distance waving his hand cheerfully to me. I look confuse and surprise because of that person. I approach him as I thought he maybe need some help or he calls a wrong person.  
 

"Hi. Do I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter