Why You?

Why You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri Teenage POV 
 
Because the work of parents, we were forced to move. This is the second time we moved I recall. 
It’s very tiring to adjust to the new place that we did not know and start from zero again.   
Mom and Dad assured me that the world is very big so you could not see the fun before you start to enjoy it and you will not know until you try. Perhaps because I am a teenager and just starting my puberty season as my mother said, my confidence is not there yet to try some new things.  
 
"Try and learn the fun" My mom said to adjust the tiny new place surround me. With my heavy uninterested thoughts, I follow and obey my my parent words. I'm an only child so I don’t want to disappoint my parent.  
I am still teenagers at the aged 13 so I am kind a scare to disobey them. I do not believe when my mom said that I am on the peak of my puberty because my voice sounds okay as usual or perhaps my mom makes it sound like real. Maybe my mom just wants me to take it easy.  
 
“I wonder how the new school style in Seoul. I think it would it be more interesting if you find out by yourselves” My mom led me to school likes always, instead I feels a little bit shame because this is my first school in the new school and I am delivered by my mom when the others don’t. 
 
"Do not forget to eat your food that I prepare specially for you this morning. Mom will pick you up later after the end of the school. Go directly to the principal's office and take this letter with you. The principal must have known everything about you since we talked yesterday” My mom gives me her warm smile as I took the paper slowly and hesitantly. I walk out from the car and I try to be brave to conquer the new school. 
 
"Seungri, mom loves you!!!" With my mom strong yelled voice came out from the car as I pretend not to look back. 
 
Aish... I knew it could be happen to me as my mom maternal behavior never changes since I remember.  
I walk slowly and pretending my mom scream from the car is not actually my mom. I act to be cool as soon as I heard my mom car pass by then quickly my step into the gate of the school. It seems likes a lot of people heard my my yelling loves me but I don’t care because I don’t want to look really bad on my first day. I just walk fast direct to the entry of the school without looking at the others student. I walk in and I see the school is big and seriously I don’t know where to go to the principal's office since I am new. I need to ask someone but I am to shy to ask because I am new and what happen earlier add more hesitate for me to ask. I am standing not far from the gate as the students walk in passing by one by one.   
  
"Hey, mama's boy" The boy call me out of nowhere as I pretend not to hear anything. 
 
"Are you the new student?" He stares at me when I try to look at the person. 
  
"Yes, I am new at here so where the principal's office?" I answer the question short and to the point because I really not comfortable with him because he calls me mama’s boy and I don’t like it. 
 
"Fine, listen car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter