First Kiss

Why You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6

 

First Kiss

 

Seungri POV

 

 

When I’m out of the toilet, my heart beat faster than I jump from the bungee jumping as my heart would come off from my chest. I don’t know how to react or say to Jiyong. He will definietly ask my answer...
 

What will be my answer for his letter? 

Honestly I actually always like Jiyong but what about loving him?

Is this feeling call really love? 
 

I’m confuses and I have never experience it before. A shameful thought as this is the first time for me. Finally someone confesses his love to me and he is my best friend. 

I walk out from the toilet and try to clear my mind from distraction because of the letter.

Just act normal as I never read the letter!!! You can do it, Seungri... I reassure my self as I walk slowly.
 

There he is waiting for me not far from the toilet place. I think he feel the same nervous as me. 

I walk toward him slowly and he notice I’m out of the toilet. He smiles a little but he seems concern about me.


"Hey, are you feeling better now? You look paler... Is there something wrong?” Jiyong walks near me and he really worry about me now. 

 

“Are you vomiting? Do you feel better now? Look at me" Jiyong is beyond his concern as his both hands holding my blushing cheek.

 
"I’m alright. I’m fine... I feel better now" I feel embarrassed when he touches my cheek with his warmth hands.

 
"The college outing still continues until tomorrow morning. There is still some activity tonight. You need some rest before you collapse. Should we eat or drink something before we continue?" Jiyong is holding my hand tightly as he pat my shoulder softly. He look at me as I thoughts he forgetten his letter. 
 
I just nod slightly and I feel relief when I thoughts maybe he forgetten his letter as I walk side by side with him while he is still holding my hand. We drink something and stop at the nearest spot place with the other freshmen and sophomores to gather.  I still feel my heart is pounding likes crazy, probably due to the bungee jumping or maybe Jiyong confession letter behind the big reason I’m feeling like this.

 
I feel ashamed of myself all of sudden when I stand next to him. At the age of 18 years of my life, I have never really felt what it feels to love or being love. We are bestfriend and I don’t want to ruin our friendship just because misunderstanding love. This is very confusing for me because I don’t dare to ask further about Jiyong letter.

 

I took the flower that fell when we walk to other place. Secretly I pull the leaves from the flower stalk. 
My mind counting one by one as I pull the leaves off.

 

1. I love... 2. I do not love you... 3. I love Jiyong...   

 

The leaves are falling down quickly one by one and I’m too absorbed pulling the leaves in my hand.

Then Jiyong ask me in the perfect moment as the end of the leaves on the flower stalk. 
 
"Why you pull the leaves from the beautiful flower? You know, flowers can’t be beautiful without leaves" Jiyong is looking at me his grin. His face from my point of view looks dazed and it make me uncomfortable.

 
"Oh yeah... I know the flowers can’t be beautiful without the leaves. It’s done yet? Let's join the others before we lost in here" I change as I distract the subject of the flowers because I'm afraid Jiyong will ask something about his letter soon.

 
Jiyong agree to join the others as I look at the remaining leaves on the flower stalks lying on the floor quietly.

The leaves remaining two leaves as the prediction will be: I do not love and I love him...

So the answer from pulling the leaves, I love Jiyong!!! Dug... Dug... Dug...

My heart was pounding hard as I disbelief the answer will be I love him. I must be crazy!!!  
 

We join the others as we never talk about the letter that he given to me. As the hour goes by, I feel more relax as I don’t think too much about my answer for Jiyong. No need to rush since he doesn’t ask me.

Tonight we are camping near the place of bungee jump and I’m sharing the tent with Jiyong. This is the first time we sleep together. I feel anxious and tenser since the bungee jumping and I look awful.

 

We are gathering one spot as the freshman group of my college. There are playing guitar and singing some romantic song. It’s really lovely and warm atmosphere surround us. They play true or dare game; we must to follow the game without excuse. The others play cheerfully as I wish never being hit because I’m not good at this game. Jiyong look at me as he smiles from the opposite of the circle.

 
Until awhile the game turns out to be Jiyong turn. I’m afraid when Jiyong choose to dare the game.

One of the freshman challenge Jiyong to kiss one of the student in the circle. Oh my God!!!

I look away as I feel the disaster coming and the posibbility he will pick me as the excuse of the game.

Jiyong become silent for few minute as the reaction of the others freshman becomes noisy. 
The noisy sound came from every side as the freshman decides to make a punishment for Jiyong. They make the cruel punishment as Jiyong has to prepare the breakfast tomorrow. Jiyong accept the punishment and the night is over for gathering the frehman year. Honestly I hide my little disappointment because I think Jiyong is going to kiss me maybe I hope too much. 
 
The event is not over yet as we need to be challenge by the shopromone. We gather in one small group as we are being given a hard mission to go into the woods. We need to search magic box inside the woods alone. 
Whoever fails the mission will be accept the punishment given by the shopromone. Each freshman h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter