nine.

love bites.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a few days since the interview and there has been no call back yet. It had only made Nina more antsy, but Ayaka kept telling her not to worry too much about it.

But now, she doesn't care at all... as a much greater worry had just consumed her mind.

She just woke up around dusk. 

And she was starting to feel the all-too-familiar feeling of losing herself.

She was starving.

She knew it was around time for her normally biweekly blood meal. But she had hoped that her body would hold off for as long as possible.

Though she had promised Ayaka that she wouldn't her blood, that was out of the window. She needed to blood as soon as possible so she could feel normal again. And the nearest human was clearly Ayaka.

It was Friday evening and Ayaka had just come home from work a few hours before. She took a shower after work and made herself dinner while waiting for Nina to wake up.

She was just fixing to start watching a drama on the TV in the living room when Nina suddenly left her bedroom. 

"Hello Nina!" Ayaka smiled and turned her head to look at her once she heard her step out. But, Ayaka was quick to realize that something wasn't right.

Nina looked over at her in a predatory way. She seemed tense. Her once bright, hazel eyes had darkened and turned crimson red. Her fangs were much larger than normal, so much so that they had started to stick out of .

"Ayaka," Nina started to plead. "Please let me your blood," she continued on. "I-I promise it will be quick... I'm starving. But I'll be fine for another two weeks..." she tried to explain the best she could. "I need to go back to normal... as soon as possible..."

Nina seemed terrified of her own self. But in mere seconds, that fear seemed to go away as vampire instincts completely took over. 

Ayaka tried to stay calm, but her heart had started to beat so fast.

She was afraid of Nina. The bright, kind-hearted human-like hybrid she knew was completely gone. Completely taken over by a vampire desperate for a single drop of blood. 

At this moment, Ayaka was reminded of what Nina truly is. A monster. A monster that she didn't know was the one who had her beloved girlfriend's blood dry.

Ayaka was frightened and started to back away slowly. She felt like she was trapped. She was a prey trapped by a predator with no escape.

"Nina..." she began, gulping nervously. "A-Are you okay?" 

Nina's instincts did not let her answer.

Ayaka knew what was about to happen. She accepted it and nodded. Everything would be okay. Nina would not let anything bad happen to her. 

"O-Okay..." Ayaka nodded and gave Nina a small smile, though her eyes remained wide. "You can my blood."

With that, Nina completely stopped holding herself back. She quickly made her way to Ayaka and pushed her back up against the wall. With her vampire strength, she kept her pinned so she couldn't change her mind and try to escape. Not that Nina expected her to.

Ayaka couldn't help but feel a bit aroused by this. She blushed, moving her hair to fully expose the side of her neck.

Nina did not hesitate. She immediately sunk her fangs into Ayaka's neck. Ayaka flinched a little but Nina held her still and ran her fingers along her flank to try to keep her calm.

As Nina  her blood, Ayaka let herself relax. It definitely was not as bad as she thought it would be. This is the first time she had ever had her blood by a vampire, but since it was Nina, she felt not as panicked as she would be otherwise. She knew Nina would make sure nothing bad would happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter