happy valentine’s day!

love bites.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The month is now February.

It has almost been a year since Ayaka and Nina first met... and they couldn't be closer.

Ayaka no longer works at the café. She finally landed a job as a news reporter, which was her dream. She couldn't have done it without the support and encouragement from Nina.

Nina, however, had accepted the fact that she could never have a human job. Over time, she has learned to love herself... both sides of herself. All thanks to Ayaka. She used to feel like she did not deserve a lover like Ayaka, but now she knows that Ayaka was who she needed in her life all along. She has learned to be happy as a stay-at-home vampire girlfriend.

Around the holidays, Nina met Ayaka's parents. Nina was incredibly nervous, considering that she would need to hide all of her vampire traits and make an excuse for why she did not have a job. However, it all went well and Nina especially enjoyed meeting Ayaka's sisters and their girlfriends. Nina was not a big fan of Ayaka's parents, considering what Ayaka had told her about them. But it seemed like they were trying to change and love their daughters for who they are, not for who they hoped they would become.

Despite it being Valentine's Day, Ayaka still had to go to work. She needed to report the daily news for her job, which including a breaking story about... guess what? A murder case involving a vampire.

Nina slept until the afternoon hours. She usually sleeps in until around dusk, but today would be Nina's first Valentine's Day with Ayaka. She needed to prepare a surprise for her for when she got home from work.

Nina ordered a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to the apartment. As much as she loves Ayaka, she was not about to risk her life to go out in the day and find a florist. She knew that Ayaka's sister Mayuka's girlfriend Riku runs one though. So, she made sure to contact her and order flowers to be delivered to the apartment on this day.

As soon as Nina received the flowers, she put them in a vase filled with water. 

Then, she decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter