twelve.

love bites.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ayaka could not believe what she just heard. There's no way she heard that right. So, she asked Nina to repeat what she said.

"What did you say?" Ayaka asked, standing up.

"I said," Nina sighed heavily. She could not even look at Ayaka in the eyes. "I-I'm the vampire who killed Rima... I'm so sorry..."

What Ayaka heard was right. She could not believe it. She felt horrified, betrayed, and heartbroken all at once. 

"Y-You...?" was all she could muster as she started to slowly back away from Nina.

"Y-Yes... me," Nina confirmed once again, hanging her head down low in shame. "I-I'm in the vampire who her blood dry..."

Suddenly, Nina felt a sharp pain in her side as Ayaka put all of her might into a strong kick. The force of the kick made Nina stumble and fall down onto the cold cobblestone ground.

"F- you!" Ayaka's fit of anger made her so brave that she could fully face Nina, knowing she could kill her too if she wanted to. "I-I did so much for you! I put my full trust into you, Nina!" She yelled, her voice cracking slightly from the yelling. "I bought you clothes... helped you apply for a job... I-I even fell in love with you... not knowing you are the one who killed my true love!" She continued on, her voice shaky from emotion. "I-I let you my blood.... you could've killed me too!" She kicked Nina once again while she was still down. "You're such a ! I hope you kill yourself just like you wanted to and rot in hell where you belong!"

Nina took it all as she laid on the hard ground. She felt like she deserved it.

Nina was the one who killed the love of Ayaka's life. The girl she was going to marry after college. She truly is nothing but a monster. She deserves to continue to have no friends for the rest of her life. Why would anyone want to be her friend when she killed the only one she ever had?!

"N-Never return to my apartment again or I'll turn you in to those vampire hunters... you hear me!" Ayaka continued to go off. "I-I hope I never see your face again!"

As if on cue, as soon as tears started to fall from Ayaka's eyes, it started to pour rain. It seemed clear a few minutes ago... why is it raining all of a sudden?!

With that, Ayaka started to run off back towards the direction of her apartment. 

"Ayaka!" Nina decided she needed to stop her. She needed to explain her side. "W-Wait, I can explain!" She called out, reaching out her hand.

But she was already gone.

Nina felt devastated and heartbroken. 

She was right all along. She cannot fit in with anybody. The two people who ever truly loved her for who she is were Rima and Ayaka. Rima she ended up killing... and Ayaka she ended up ruining.

Nina wondered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter