Drunken Jaejoong VS Snapping Yunho

RE-SAIL: YUNJAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho stepped on the accelerator harder once he got Yoochun's message.

Hyung, Jaejoong-hyung is drinking too much. I can't stop him.

Yunho frowned as his eyes caught the bar where Yoochun and Jaejoong are. He maneuvered his car to park in front of the said bar. He pulled the hand brake, got the keys then went out of the car. He hurriedly walked towards the bar.

Two guys who looked like the guards and the bouncers of the bar inspected him first before they welcomed him inside. Yunho fished his cellphone to message Yoochun about their whereabouts. Then his phone vibrated.

"Changmin-ah?" Yunho asked after he pressed the answer button then glued his phone in his ears.

"Is Jaejoong-hyung with Yoochun-hyung?" Changmin's voice on the other line.

"Yes." Yunho answered shortly. Jaejoong invited his soul mate to have a drink without asking permission to Changmin and Junsu, and to him.

"I thought so." Changmin sighed deeply.

Yunho furrowed his eyebrows, waiting for Changmin to continue what he is trying to say as he scanned the place for any signs of Jaejoong and Yoochun.

"Hyung..." Changmin hesitated before he continued. "You should know the reason why Jaejoong-hyung is acting like that before you can conclude any wrong conclusions."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll send you what I mean hyung. Wait." Changmin ended their call.

Yunho looked at his phone as he waited for what Changmin will send. His eyes alternately focused to look for Jaejoong and Yoochun and to his phone. His phone vibrated again as the screen told him that he had received a video file from Changmin. He played the video and cursed himself.

!

Yunho's almost running around the bar just to look for Jaejoong. He forgot to just message Yoochun so it would be easy for him. Then he heard a very vague voice from the bar's second floor.

"Oh... I don't want to dance with you... You're not Yunho-yah... But Yunho-yah danced with another woman a while ago... That jerk... Just because he is so good at dancing and is so so handsome..."

Yunho immediately recognized the owner of the voice then almost flew to go upstairs.

"Then dance with me. That Yunho doesn't care if you get hurt but I do."

Yunho saw a foreigner guy persuading Jaejoong as he tried to pull Jaejoong to stand up.

!

He hurriedly ran towards them. He held the guy's hand then threw it in the air. "Don't touch him, darn you." Yunho glared at the man as he seeks for Jaejoong's hand then held it in his.

"Yunho-yah?" A smile developed on Jaejoong's lips when he felt his hand being gripped by Yunho who came like his knight on shining armor.

"So, you're Yunho. You got a very good looking lover there Yunho-sshi." The foreigner smirked.

"Let's go home Jaejoongie." Yunho said then pulled Jaejoong with him, ignoring what the foreigner just said in fluent Korean accent.

"You're very lucky to have that kind of toy. Good job Yunho-shi!" The guy shouted.

Yunho stopped. He gritted his teeth as he clenched his fists.

"Yunho-yah... My hand hurts..." Jaejoong said as he looked at Yunho.

A toy? I love Jaejoong so much and you just called him a toy? How dare you!

Yunho released Jaejoong's hand then stomped back at the foreigner. He grabbed the guy by his collar. His clenched fist connected on the guy's face that made the man flew flat on the ground.

Yunho was not satisfied yet. He pinned the man on the ground as he continued to punish him with his both clenched fist mercilessly on the man's already blooded face. People are starting to gather around them, but no one dared to stop the evil Yunho that just emerged, afraid that they might get involved.

"Hyung!" Yoochun was the one who had the courage to enter the scene and tried to stop their leader from killing the helpless man. He doesn't understand anything of it at all. He just left Jaejoong a while ago to make a call to their leader then he heard a commotion then saw Yunho beating the life out of a foreigner's face. "Yunho-hyung! Stop it!" He called as he tried to pull Yunho from the back. But Yunho's stronger than him. And their leader seemed to have lost it.

"Yunho-yah..." Jaejoong's head was spinning. But he hugged Yunho from behind. He wants to go home with Yunho. "Yunho-yah, let's go home..."

Yunho felt his two hands numb. He stopped when he heard Jaejoong's voice and felt his lover's warmth. He stood up, he saw Yoochun assisting him. He saw the guy that made him lost himself, on the ground, lying almost lifeless there.

+++

"Hyung!" Changmin called as he heard their apartment's door opened. He stood up from the couch.

Junsu was awakened by Changmin's alarmed voice. He sat up from their couch and saw Changmin with Yoochun, Jaejoong, Yunho and their manager.

The four of them sat beside him, except for their manager who's obviously not in a good mood.

"You're very lucky that no one recognized you there." Their manager started, staring directly at Yunho.

"Hyung, can you just let this go for now? Everything's fine after all. That stupid foreigner said that it was his fault. Don't blame anyone hyung. Please." Yoochun pleaded.

Their manager frowned before he stomped inside his room.

Yunho rubbed his head.

"Let's go to bed." Junsu said, seeing their hyungs so exhausted made his voice serious. "I'll sleep with Yoochun-ah, you can have my bed Changmin-ah." He said then pushed Yoochun inside the room.

Changmin understood what Junsu meant then followed the invisible footprints their manager left then entered.

Yunho and Jaejoong were left in their living room.

"Let's go to sleep Jaejoongie." Yunho said then stood up. He was tired. He saw Jaejoong nodded then assisted him inside his room.

+++

It's almost midnight when Yunho arrived at their apartment. He assumed s were already sleeping so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter