When Team Dong Bang Shin Ki Plays Basketball

RE-SAIL: YUNJAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Team Dong Bang Shin Ki Plays Basketball

They all decided to play basketball because they were given a day to rest.

(Dong Bang Strategy)

Junsu, Yoochun and their manager, as team Dong Bang planned a game play so that they can win against team Shin Ki which composes of Yunho, Jaejoong and Changmin.

"This will be hard hyung..." Yoochun whispered. "Changmin-ah's on their team."

"It'll be ok Yoochun-ah! I'm on your side, remember!" Junsu shrieked happily while stretching.

Yoochun eyed him. "This is not a soccer game Junsu-ah. You might kick the ball." Yoochun smirked.

"Yah!" Junsu smacked Yoochun's forehead.

Their manager laughed. "It'll be ok." Hyung grinned as he looked at Shin Ki's team, focusing his eye on Yunho and Jaejoong.

Yoochun and Junsu just looked at each other confused.

(Shin Ki Strategy)

"Yah! Are you two listening to me?!" Changmin exclaimed when he turned to look at his two oldest hyungs that's flirting with each other.

Yunho and Jaejoong looked at Changmin.

"We already know what to do Changmin-ah. We know how to play basketball." Yunho explained then tickled Jaejoong again.

"I'm talking about our game plan here! Not the basics!" Changmin exclaimed angrier.

"Ok. Ok." Yunho said but continue on hugging Jaejoong.

“Yunho-hyung!" Changmin whined.

"Yunho-yah... Stop it..." Jaejoong said as he stopped his laughter and listened to Changmin. "So, what's our plan?"

Yunho obediently followed Jaejoong but he kept on staring at him.

Changmin just sighed looking at his two hopeless, love-sick hyungs then sighed.

Game 1

Changmin dribbled the ball, looking at Yunho and Jaejoong. He decided to pass it to Yunho.

Yunho drove inside, pasing through Junsu and their manager. "Jaejoongie!" He called then passed to him the ball.

"Yunho-yah!" Jaejoong called. Yoochun who was guarding him thought that he will pass the ball to Yunho again so he ran towards Yunho. But Jaejoong passed it to Changmin who was already near the ring.

Changmin easily got their two points.

"Nice assist my Jaejoongie!" Yunho ran towards Jaejoong and hugged the older man.

Jaejoong giggled then replied Yunho's hug. "It's because you were so good at handling the ball Yunho-yah."

Changmin stood proud in front of team Dong Bang. "It's because I'm so tall and so smart!" He declared as he laughed.

Team Dong Bang ignored them and held the next possession of the ball.

Junsu passed the ball to Yoochun.

Yoochun dribbled the ball as he slowly drove inside. Jaejoong was guarding him tight. Yoochun looked at their manager and saw him nod. Yoochun smiled then leaned closer to Jaejoong as he continued dribbling the ball.

Yunho was alarmed. He looked at Jaejoong and Yoochun. It made him furrow his eyebrows. Jaejoong didn't give up on guarding Yoochun. He saw Yoochun grin at him as he passed the ball to Junsu, who he was guarding.

Junsu caught the ball. "Nice pass Yoochun-ah!"

"Yunho-h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter