Interview Lies

RE-SAIL: YUNJAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong buried his face on his pillow that smelt like Yunho, after locking himself in his room. He cursed himself for feeling so defeated at Yunho’s answer. Why Yunho?

(Flashback)

‘If you’re a girl which member would you like to date, or have a relationship with?’

“Ah, it’s a very tough question.” Jaejoong said then smiled at the question. He heard everyone imitating what he just said.

“We don’t think this will ever happen.” Changmin said as he avoided Jaejoong’s eyes.

“I felt disgusted with the thought of it. What do you think?” Junsu asked innocently. He turned to Yunho and saw his leader forcing a smile so he immediately turned to the camera laughing gently.

“If I’m a girl…I will…” Yoochun smirked as he looked at Jaejoong then turned to look at Yunho.

Jaejoong pushed Yoochun who’s obviously teasing him. “I know already.” He said.

Yoochun laughed along with the others. “Jaejoong and…”

“If you really like me, one is enough.” Jaejoong pointed to himself, not wanting Yoochun to continue pointing Yunho.

Yunho took a glance at Yoochun and Jaejoong wearing a forced grin on his face.

“I would like to date Jaejoong-hyung. The reason being, he makes really good dishes.” Yoochun gave up his plan on pointing Jaejoong and Yunho, to tease the two of course.

“Oh, so as long as you are able to cook, that’ll be good already.” Junsu smirked that made the other’s laugh as well.

“How about the other members?” The interviewer asked.

“For me, any member will be fine.” Junsu honestly answered.

Yunho finally heard the safest way to answer the question without the whole world noticing his love for his only one Jaejoong. “Oh me too.” He quickly answered as he nodded.

Yoochun and Changmin looked at Jaejoong at the same time, trying to catch his expression about Yunho's answer. He was looking down as a small pout was beginning to be visible.

“But it’s different for Yoochun.” Junsu smocked again which made Yoochun laugh.

Jaejoong pouted as Yoochun gave him a tap on his shoulder. He fixed his hair, chanting to himself that it's ok.

“Yoochun is a little different.” Yunho agreed as he shifted his sit, a little nervous with his answer.

Jaejoong just nodded but he can’t help himself from pouting. It hurts. He sighed as he turned to Changmin when the PD asked for his opinion.

“If I’m a girl I think I’m most likely to choose to date Junsu.” Changmin laughed even though he can feel Jaejoong’s mood change. He wanted to tease Yoochun that he gave him a sarcastic smile.

“What are your reasons?” Jaejoong tried to shrug off the irritating feeling he felt. He crossed his arms, he’s feeling cold all of the sudden.

“Because he is Junsu.” Changmin bluntly replied.

“Because my name is Junsu.” Junsu confidently said, feeling happy that one of them chose him.

“The last one is Jaejoong-hyung.” Yoochun pointed.

Jaejoong sighed deeply. He's been thinking too much, he thought.

Yunho's smiling face became serious. He silently wished that Jaejoong will not choose him. Why? So he can ease the guilt he felt for not choosing him.

It's time for Jaejoong to answer. He will not lie. It's the only time that he can proudly say what he wanted without being obvious with him and Yunho's relationship. Plus, Yunho didn't choose him. It will not be obvious even if he'll choose Yunho. "If that's me..." He stared at Yunho, wanting his leader to look at him.

"If you are a girl..." Changmin asked, wanting Jaejoong to stress what he said.

"If I'm a girl... I'll date Yunho." Jaejoong answered. Looking directly at the camera then back to Yunho again.

! Yunho didn't feel like laughing at Jaejoong's answer. Nor does he want to make a joke out of it. He's guilty—dead guilty.

"The reason is Yunho's characteristic is manlier..." Jaejoong continued as his gaze never left Yunho, waiting for the other man to at least look at him.

"More manly..." Yoochun repeated as he looked at Yunho as well. You're dead Yunho-hyung, he thought.

Changmin nodded, looking down at his leader. Oh no...

Yunho can't help but smile with Jaejoong's reason. His heart was touched. He nodded then tried to look back at Jaejoong but stopped when he saw Jaejoong in his peripheral vision serious. "Thank you very much." He ended up thanking Junsu instead.

Junsu nodded. Why are you looking at me Yunho-hyung? Don't drag me into your own mess. I don't want to be involved.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho with a frown on his face. Thank you? I would more appreciate it if you chose me idiot!

(End of Flashback)

+++

Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun stared at their hopeless leader, who's currently leaning his back on Jaejoong's door, waiting for Jaejoong to open up for him.

"Hyung, you should really apologize." Changmin started, sitting on their couch as took a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"Nothing's gonna happen if you just wait there without saying anything, hyung." Junsu hugged a pillow on their couch.

"You even let Jaejoong-hyung lock himself inside our room. How am I suppose to sleep?" Yoochun eyed their leader, pitying him at the same time.

"I don't know what to say. I feel guilty." Yunho looked down on the floor, like a child who had let his kite be blown away by the wind.

"Of course you should h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter