Pangatlong Sandali

Paboritong Sandali
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tama ba ako o hindi?

 

“Hello, earth to Minjeong!” Naramdaman ko ang kamay ni Aeri sa balikat ko, she drank from her coffee and looked at me again,

 

“Hindi ba dapat good mood ka from what happened last night and not lutang?”

 

Kung alam mo lang nangyari.

 

“Nothing happened, inasikaso ko lang siya since mabait akong tao, okay?” I said and ate from the matcha cake Aeri ordered, pinalo pa ang kamay ko dahil sa kanya daw ito.

 

“Sus, 'yun lang ba talaga dahilan or she’s too hot for you to resist?” Nakakainis talaga ‘tong si Aeri, sana talaga hindi na ito nangyari.

 

“Kim Minjeong na ayaw magpapasok ng ibang tao sa condo niya pero kay ‘one night girl’ okay lang, achievement unlocked indeed.”

 

“I hate you, Aeri.”

 

“I love you more, baby ko.” she stuck her tongue out on me, basically ay iniinis ako. Binatuhan ko siya ng tissue.

 

We’re at Starbucks right now, malapit lang sa condominium ko. Ang aga pa nga dumating ni Aeri sa floor ko kanina dahil atat sa chismis, mabuti na lang hindi niya naabutan si Karina.

 

I asked her first what happened with her and Jaehyun last night, kilig na kilig naman itong inaalala ang nangyari. My mind was occupied with other things na hindi ko maintindihan ang mga una niyang sinabi.

 

I thought Jaehyun was...

 

“…he’s such a gentleman like inasikaso niya ako kagabi! Enough about me, ikaw naman."

 

Here it goes.

 

"So why did you asked about Yu Jimin out of nowhere?”

 

Napaisip ako kung sasabihin ko ba ang totoo o hindi, wala naman mawawala and I think mali naman ang hinala ko.

 

“Siya ata yung kasama ko kagabi but we didn’t exchanged our real names, I think she gave her name for flirting.” I chuckled,

 

“Ata? Bakit ‘di ka sigurado?” she asked and sipped from her coffee.

 

“Kasi nga hindi totoong pangalan binigay niya.”

 

“Any other hints? I really think it's her kasi siya din naman una mong naisip, edi iplit na natin!” she laughed and fished her phone from her purse, dumeretso siya sa Safari.

 

“Uh, she has a mole down her lips.” I said, remembering if the information I gave was correct.

 

“You’re such a ! Talagang 'yun naalala mo then you’re telling me walang nangyari sa inyo—“ Tinakpan ko ang bibig niya dahil madami siyang sinabing hindi dapat bino-broadcast.

 

“We just kissed! No— ugh, basta alam mo na 'yon.” I whispered to her and she just laughed, nakakainis!

 

“Just search her images or something.”

 

“Oh ayan, madami siyang pictures sa Google, famous player kasi ng Ateneo sa Volleyball.”

 

Kinuha ko ang phone niya at nakita ko ang stolen shot niya hawak ang bola, she’s in her jersey with Yu behind it. There’s also a picture from one of her accounts, one of her finger wearing a ring, a rosary ring to be exact.

 

I saw a beauty mark as well just below her lips. I remembered seeing this ring when she was holding my nape last night, siya nga.

 

“So siya nga?” she chuckled and I returned her phone. Napainom ako bigla sa kape ko trying to process the information I learned.

 

“Seeing your reaction, mukhang siya nga. Babe, run for your life.”

 

“Why?” I asked, getting curious.

 

“Yu Jimin, she’s a player on the court and with relationships. Baka i-sunod ka pero I know you don’t settle for that kind of stuff.” she said while munching on the pastry,

 

“Kita mo naman na she’s very famous and I think she use that privilege to get people on her... bed?” she chuckled and checked our surroundings dahil baka may nakarinig.

 

“But it was just rumors I heard from other universities, still, ingat ka pa din.” she continued.

 

“I don’t know, Gi. She just looked like someone who needed company last night.” I said and fixed myself, signaling Aeri that we’ll leave since dumadami na ang mga customers.

 

"And lucky her, I was there. She looked bothered that night."

 

“Hmm, well I can’t just judge her personality right now since we’re not that close, rivals lang kami sa volleyball." she stopped, sipping from her coffee first.

 

"Speaking of that sport, she’s like the hidden gem sa team nila. I remembered she flew the ball right into my teammate’s face one time! She exceeds too much effort kahit scrimmage lang naman namin yun!” she scoffed, walking into my parked car.

 

“I’ll take you home para mabisita ko na din sina tita.” I said and she agreed, miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter