Pangalawang Sandali

Paboritong Sandali
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gigi : Im with jaehyun hahahahahaaha, love u ;*

 

After checking her message, I felt relieved that she’s safe. I turned off my phone and looked at Karina who’s in deep slumber. Bago pa kami makapasok sa kotse ko ay nakailang halik pa siya sa akin, pressing me against the car door.

 

I don’t like how she’s in control over me, porket matangkad siya. I can sense she wanted more pero gusto ko na umuwi until I remembered how can I get her home.

 

Should I let this girl in my condo?

 

Nakakainis na pinag-iisapan ko pa ‘to. Of course I have responsibility over her, ako ang kasama niya and I should keep her safe with me for now.

 

I remembered we had phones, sana makakuha ako ng address niya man lang or number ng isa sa kaibigan niya to accompany her.

 

I leaned to her side to look for anything that might help me but I fastened her seatbelt first, napatigil ako nang bigla niyang hawakan ang leeg ko, ito nanaman siya. She was about to press her lips on mine but she passed out again, I chuckled quietly.

 

I felt a handbag on the side of her legs kaya kinuha ko ito, full of cash and receipts on her wallet yet there’s no information about her address. Agad kong kinuha ang phone niya and opened it, I thought it was broken since it was still on black.

 

I long-pressed the power button.

 

. How the hell did she went to a club without charging her phone first?

 

I shrugged the thought and focused on how can I get her home. Malapit na mag 1 AM, hindi ba nag-aalala parents nito?

 

I have no other choice then. She’ll be my first.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmmm...”

 

“Stay still for me, I know you want to.” I said while looking at her, we’re both panting.

 

Mahigpit pa din ang hawak niya sa collar ng shirt ko which made it hard for me. She’s still giving pecks on my neck so I held her wrist to calm her.

 

Very feisty, I must say.

 

“‘Wag mo ‘ko paghintayin. I’m very impatient, baby...” she said with a playful smile, also playing with my hair. I just rolled my eyes at her and opened my door after finding the right key. Inalalayan ko siya sa higaan ko, she’s out of it again.

 

Maybe you thought we've done it on the hallway, no. She was just being heavy at nahirapan ako kunin ang tamang susi, I knew she wanted to lay down in a soft mattress to rest.

 

I went to my closet to find clothes for her, I want her comfortable. Tinanggal ko na ang leather jacket ko at linagay sa couch, ang init at nahirapan pa akong buhatin siya.

 

I guess this is fine.

 

Black oversized t-shirt and checkered pajama pants. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for her. Tinignan ko ang kwarto at tulog na tulog naman siya, feel at home lang ang peg pero I chose this, kailangan panindigan.

 

Iniisip ko kung hahayaan ko na lang ba siya sa damit na suot niya ngayon o papalitan ko siya meaning I’ll see her undergarments.

 

This is frustrating.

 

After arguing with myself, naisipan kong palitan na lang siya ng damit. She moved when she felt my hands on her clothing, her back facing me which gave me an easy access to her dress. I just hope that she’s wearing shorts or whatever because I can clearly see her bare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter