Episode 10

Love Trigger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person's pov.

 

The board members enter the meeting hall silently, one by one. Just a few more minutes and all the elite representatives are also inside the room. When all of them were settled, Mrs. Klier started talking on the mini microphone in front of her. She tells them the agenda for today's gathering. The meeting hall was silent until Mrs. Klier was done explaining why they were gathered for this.

 

"Let's start with the recommendations" she said.

 

Mrs. Klier looks around to see if everyone's agreeing with her. She got a nod as an answer from the people inside the room. As people start to look at the school records of all the students, Yena looks to her side to see Chaewon's expression. No one can tell what's going on inside her head. Since the meeting started, Chaewon stayed silent and didn't say a thing.

 

"Lalim ng iniisip mo, mind sharing?" Hyewon asks in a low tone.

 

Chaewon took a deep breathe before looking to Hyewon with a smile. "I'm gathering my energy" she said.

 

"Sino ba pambato mo ngayon? Wala kaming ka-alam alam" Yena.

 

"You'll know later, surprise" Chaewon said with a smile on her face.

 

Even though she said it with a smile, Hyewon can clearly tell that something's bothering her friend. The air suddenly became heavy and Chaewon became silent again.

 

Nang matapos na sa pag s-scroll ang ibang members ng board sa student profile, Mrs. Klier started asking each representative who's their pick. Some of them recommends students according to their school performance. When it is the elites turn, Saltore is the first one to introduce their pick. Chaewon already know who's gonna be since Wonyoung is the one who choose and as she expected the Saltore pick Sunghoon Clint the current VP of the Student Council.

 

He's totally the number one pick lalo na't meron na siyang experience. The Salvatore's justification for their selection is the most logical of all the options. The majority of people pay attention to them. On the other side, Chaewon worries that her plan won't work when she waits in silence for her turn because it's possible that her suggestions won't be implemented. Sunghoon is a great replacement for the position but that's not what she want to happen.

 

Papalapit na ng papalapit at ilang myembro nalang nalang board ay oras na ni Chaewon. She just keep on thinking how will she convince all of this people about her recommendation, she badly need it for her plan to work. Chaewon just keep on thinking at nakalimutan na niyang nasa meeting siya. Her mind is gone out of the world.

 

"Chae... Chae?"

 

"Oh..." she look at Hyewon with a confuse look.

 

"It's your turn" Hyewon said with a worried look.

 

Chaewon sigh before looking up to face the people. "Right... I'm sorry if I'm out of it" she said and position her self properly.

 

"Who's the lucky one?" biro nung lalaki na nasa harap niya.

 

"Karina Elyana Mendrez"

 

As soon as the name come out of Chaewon's lips all of the people in the room looks at her in confusion. Her parents included.

 

"Who it is again?" Mrs. Klier asks.

 

She face her mom without hesitation. "Karina Elyana Mendrez, BS in Medical Technology"

 

People are in awe to what she said and not taking it seriously. All them are confused to what she said and stated to look for Karina's profile.

 

"Sino daw?" bulong ni Yena kay Hyewon.

 

"Are you serious about this, Sammiel?! A transfer student as a student council president?" Mrs. Klier asks.

 

"Does it matter?" Chaewon.

 

"Of course it is!" Mrs. Klier reply in an instant.

 

"Well, if you check her track records..." Chaewon pause to read the paper in front of her which contains her information. "..she's a straight A's student, thought it was the basis of recommendation"

 

The people inside the room started scanning Karina's track records and Chaewon is clearly right, he girl is the sum of beauty and brain.

 

"But.. is she the Karina from NNU?" the man infront of her again. "I heard that she got a lot of issues, hindi ba makakasira yun sa reputation ng school?" he smirk after he spoke in a mocking way.

 

"What issues exactly it is?" Mrs. Klier asks.

 

"Like..." the man tilt her and look to Chaewon with a smirk. "..the so famous of NNU" he finish mocking Chaewon.

 

Chaewon calming herself and not reacting to the mans mocking. She will not let them know that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter