Cutscene

Love Trigger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person's pov.

 

As soon as Winter disappeared from Ryujin's sight. Ryujin immediately go to the room where she put the sleeping girl.

 

She look at the body in front of her and sigh.

 

"Wake up! I know you're awake"

 

The girl didn't budge, eyes's still closed.

 

"Karina! Nakita kong dumilat yung mata mo kanina!" Ryujin.

 

Ryujin step closer the girl on the bed and pull the blanket that she put a while ago. For scene purposes only in front of Winter.

 

When the girl still didn't move an inch, Ryujin forcefully pull the pillow under the girl's head.

 

"Ryujin namaaaan! natutulog yung tao" Karina said. Eyes still closed and pulls the blanket to cover her body.

 

Karina suddenly felt a deafening silence when she didn't heard anything from the other girl in the room. It weirded her and she felt something was up that's why she immediately remove the blanket covering her whole body.

 

I pair of brown orbs looking seriously at her, standing beside the bed not moving an inch and just staring at her. Her guts were never been wrong. She thought.

 

She tightly closed her eyes for the last time and swallow the lump inside . Karina decided to look at Ryujin's brown orbs and her lips curve slowly into a let me explain smile.

 

The two just look at each other. As for Karina she's thinking of something to defend herself. She already know what will come out of Ryujin's mouth, but she still reading her to win the argument.

 

Ryujin took a deep breathe. "Explain" she timidly said.

 

Karina smile knowing that she'll win this. It is what she's expecting in her mind and all the words was already arranged in her head. She just need to spit it out.

 

"You'll hear me out, okay? No judgement?" Karina said eyeing Ryujin, making sure that she'll not berserk in front of her.

 

"I thought we already talked about it?!" Ryujin said in a calm tone, but the frustration is visible in her face.

 

"Thought you'll let me explain?!" Karina said knitting her brows and sit up in a sitting position looking at Ryujin.

 

Maybe this will take time to win, Karina thought.

 

"I told you many many times! Don't go near Winter-"

 

"I never did! Sabi mo explain tapos you'll in?! How can I explain when you already have scenarios in your mind-"

 

"How can I not think of scenarios when you literally faking sleep inside her car-"

 

"Can you let me explain first?! Di pa ako tapos eh! Ryujin namaaannn!" Karina said with a pleading eyes, but smirk as soon Ryujin waved to her to go on.

 

"Okay listen now" Karina, fixing herself and look directly at Ryujin's eyes.

 

Ryujin sigh for the last time and focus her gaze to the girl in front of her. She didn't argue anymore and just let the girl do what she want, she also know that Karina will never let her win.

 

"First, meeting Winter wasn't my intention. Actually I never really met her. Ang alam ko lang pag dilat ko nasa sasakyan na ako-"

 

"Dinampot ka ni Winter sa kalsada dahil lasing na lasing ka daw. Now, I'm thinking-"

 

"I know what you're mind proposing here! Sinadya kong mag lasing at matulog sa kalsada so that Winter can pick me right? Well, you're totally wrong Ryu!"

 

"In which part I am wrong?!" Ryujin said, totally frustrated as her voice grew a little.
 

Karina look away. "Can you let me explain first at wag tayong mag sigawan" She said calmly.

 

She know that it's partly her fault but she didn't really want to meet Winter. She will never break her promise to Ryujin. It's just a coincidence and she need to convince Ryujin about what happened.

 

Ryujin rubs her temple. "I...I'm sorry. Nagulat lang ako kanina at alam mo naman na-"

 

"Yeah I know Ryu! Tumutupad ako sa usapan. Now let me explain" Karina said and meets with the brown orbs again.

 

This time, it soften. It's not angry nor frustrated, and it's calming Karina just by looking at those soft brown orbs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter