Episode 8

Love Trigger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person's pov.

 

Since Hyewon and Yuri got out of the cafe, no one dares to talk between the two of them. Para bang ngayon lang ang kanilang unang pagka-kakilala. They're going to the Student Council's office and Yuri asked Hyewon if she can accompony her.

 

"Huy" paninimula ni Yuri na nakatingin sa malayo.

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"Bakit ang tahimik mo?"

 

Hyewon gulp before answering. "Uhmm... wal-"

 

"Na-star struck kaba?" pag singit ni Yuri nang nakangisi.

 

"Slight?" Hyewon said, then look at Yuri.

 

They are walking slowly to going to the sc office while casually talking.

 

"Ganda no?" Yuri.

 

"I'd be lying if I said no.."

 

"Parang bago ka naman! You can react to everyone if they get your attention, even if it's in front of me.." Yuri pause while looking down, she formed a smile before looking up to Hyeown to continue. "..it's fine, wala yon"

 

Hyewon looks at Yuri who's smiling at her. Hindi niya alam kung ano ang magiging reaksyon niya. Is it a genuine smile or just pretend? Hyewon is confused sa kung anong mararamdaman niya dahil sa hindi niya mabasa kung ano ba ang nararamdaman ni Yuri. Sometimes, Hyewon thinks that she's sending Yuri a mixed signals at ayaw niyang umasa si Yuri because Hyewon herself is confused on own her feelings. Wether it is just a mere infatuation or did she really like the girl beside her.

 

Even though it's been twi years since Hyewon realized it, wala parin siyang sagot sa kung anong nararamdam niya and that's the time that Hyewon slowly slipping herself away from Yuri. But, in the past few weeks that they're seeing each other, Hyewon feels like na si Yuri naman ang nag sesend ng mixed signals sa kanya.

 

"Hey.." Hyewon said, at inabot ang braso ni Yuri.

 

Hyewon was ready to tell something but the lump on is preventing her to talk more. Na para bang may mali siyang masasabi at sa isang iglap ay mawawala ang taong nasa harapan niya.

 

Yuri on the other side, looking at Hyewon intently, patiently waiting for the other girl to finish what she want to say.

 

"...uhmmm..." Hyewon clears her throath and washed away the thoughts on her mind. "B-bakit pala tayo pupuntang sc office?"

 

Yuri sighs internally, umasa rin siya ng konti na may laman ang sasabihin ni Hyewon. She slowly pull her hands off Hyewon and gave her a timid smile.

 

"Ellection na ulit next week para sa new term, I need to ask Wonyoung kung tatakbo paba siya sc pres." Yuri.

 

"Ahhh! Right, sc secretary ka nga pala" Hyewon said as she let out an awkward smile.

 

"Ikaw ha! Nawawala ka nanaman sa sarili mo!" Yuri.

 

They smile to each other and continue walking side by side like they normally do, always.

 

When they reach the sc office, Hyewon open the door for Yuri and as Yuri got inside, she got surprised by Wonyoung having a tons of paper on her table and other papers all over the place.

 

"Girl, anong nangyayari?! Bakit parang binagyo ang office?!" Yuri asked as she pick up some paper on the ground. "May kailangan ba tayong tapusin sa first day ng sem?! Anoooo?! Sabihin mo!"

 

"Don't pannic at me, it's just a personal thing" Wonyoung said not looking at them as she continue scanning the papers in front of her.

 

"GAANO KA-PERSONAL YAN?!"

 

"Ohmy, don't shout Yuri please!"

 

"Eh kung mag explain ka kaya muna!"

 

Wongyoung close her eyes and sigh. "Okay!" she said and put down the paper she's holding.

 

"D'nyel didn't say a thing to you?!" Wonyoung said when she saw that her cousin and Yuri are together.

 

The two look at Hyewon. "I... I d-don't know a thing" Hyewon.

 

"Ganiyan kana ka-walang pake sakin?!" Wonyoung said and pouted at Hyewon acting like a baby.

 

In Hyewon's mind, how can she be the sc president when she always acting like a baby in front of her. But on the other side, she can't deny how Wonyoung is really good at her work. Wonyoung is good at handling things the way she wanted, and it always end up in a good way. May isa lang na nasalisi. But in overall when she set her goal, hindi ka magsisisi na siya ang na-appoint. She's talented and super smart, she is confident to her works and a big bonus na sobrang pretty niya. Some guys na follower niya ay sinasamba siya.

 

"Whatever it is, it slips my mind, sorry" Hyewon.

 

"Hmmpp!" Wonyoung rolls her eyes and turn to Yuri. "I'll resign"

 

"Ahhhhh, resign" Yuri said nodding her head.

 

As soon as Yuri gets what Wonyoung said she look at her with drastic look.

 

"ANONG RESIGN?! IKAW RESIGN?! GIRRRLLLLL, NO!"

 

"I know that will be your reaction, you can stay naman sa student council. Palabas lang naman yung botohan na yan" Wonyoung.

 

"Sigurado kaba? Bakit? Paano? Sa anong kadahilanan?!" Yuri.

 

"I want my full attention sa law school. Feeling ko hindi ko kayang pagsabayin dalawa, sobrang bigat" Wonyoung said and pout again.

 

"Bakit ka kasi nag law school" Yuri said and Wonyoung didn't expect and just laugh.

 

"Change course na ba ako?" Wonyoung.

 

"Oo, wag mo akong iwan!" Yuri said pout at Wonyoung too.

 

No one can deny that the chemistry of this two is top tier. They work in the sc for the past two years at walang naging problema kahit isa. Sobrang smooth ng tandem nila. With just a look to each other they already know what they need to do.

 

"Para saan ang pagbabaliktad mo ng sc office?" Hyewon asked habang nag dadramahan yung dalawa sa harap niya.

 

"Patay malisya ka nanaman?" Wonyoung said and rolls her eyes at Hyewon.

 

"Para saan nga?" Yuri asked this time.

 

"It's for the next sc pres" Wonyoung said and Hyewon looks at her with a surprise look.

 

"No need to filter it cous, Yuri knows it already na gawa gawa lang botohan para sa student council"

 

Yuri just nod her head. "..and, I also told her that you're the one who picked her" Wonyoung said, tonong pang aasar kay Hyewon pero si Yuri ang nanigas sa kinauupuan niya.

 

For the student council of SNU, students can apply for the position but the posibility of them to win is totally zero. Unless the student who run in the position is recommended by the elites. If the recomended student didn't run in any position the elites will be responsible to talk to the student. Whether they run or not as long as they are recommended by the elites they will win the election. Hyewon represent the Ferragamo, Wonyoung for the Salvatore, Chaewon for the Klier, Yena for the Cavier, and Winter for the last position but she doesn't care to any of this. And for the last position, they just let people choose it. The highest score in the poll will be included in the student council.

 

"..s-so... who's your pick?" Hyewon.

 

"I keep on background checking some students but, I always come back to Clint.." Wonyoung sigh. "..he's my one pick but I want to check some student pero, wala sakanya parin ako bumabalik"

 

"Ayaw mo ba kay Sunghoon?" tanong ni Yuri.

 

"Is it personal or..?" Wonyoung asked eyeing Yuri.

 

"Student council lang tayo girl! Wag pahirapan ang sarili"

 

Wonyoung rolls her eyes before answering. "It's not that I don't like him to be part of sc anymore it's just.. feel ko kasi ako lang mapapalitan sa sc kasi magiging same parin ang line up ng recommended students"

 

"So gusto mo kung aalis ka papalitan lahat ganon? Eh gara mo pala girl" Yuri.

 

"I just feel so sad.." Wonyoung pout. "..sama sama parin kayo tapos ako wala na"

 

"Eh lakas pala ng tama mo eh! Wala naman pumilit sayong umalis!" Yuri.

 

"Yuri's right, bakit ka ba nandadamay sa pag alis ha?!" Hyewon.

 

"Sulsol" bulong ni Wonyoung at yumuko na sa table niya, sulking.

 

Yuri rolls her eyes. As much as she want Wonyoung to stay being an SC pres, she also thinks that her friend reason the change the whole sc rep is hilarious.

 

The office become silent for a sec, when one of them was about to speak the door sudden swung open. The three of them look at the door and wait for whoever dares to open the door of the office without knocking first.

 

"Oh.." said  the girl with a long black hair who open the door as she scan the area. "..is this the right room?" the girl asked.

 

The girl first look at Yuri then to Wonyoung na nakataas ang kilay sa kanya.

 

"Oh.. sorry for entering without knocking, nawawala na kasi ako sabi nung-"

 

"Who are you?!" pag tataray ni Wonyoung.

 

The girl gulped, nagulat sa biglang pag tataray sa kaniya ni Wonyoung kaya iniwas niya ang tingin niya. At sa oras na lumipat ang kaniyang titig ay agad naman itong sinalubong ni Hyewon na may halong pagtataka sa kanyang expresion. The girl just smile at her and look at Wonyoung again, as she figured that Wonyoung is the one she's looking for.

 

"Sorry again for being rude. I'm the new student"

 

'New student? I thought there's only one transferee this time, and it's Rei. I already met Rei and this girl is totally not Rei" Wonyoung thought.

 

"Btw, my name is Karina Elyana Mendrez the dean told me to look for the SC pres and I think that's you" The girl said and smile at Wonyoung.

 

When Wonyoung met with Karina's eyes, she felt something build up in and thinks ' hala, ang ganda pala niya' as she swallow the building lump in .

 

"T-transfer s-student?!" Hyewon said, nakatitig kay Karina ng nakakunot ang noo.

 

Bumaling ng tingin si Karin kay Hyewon at nagkibit balikat bago tumingin ulit kay Wonyoung.

 

"Where's your paper?" sabi ni Wonyoung na may halo paring pag susungit sa boses niya.

 

"Here" Karina said at iniabot ang mga papel na hawak niya.

 

While Wonyoung taking a look at her papers and signing everything that needs to be signed. Karina look at Hyewon that still looking at her with a confused look. Karina look at Hyewon and mumble 'what' while Hyewon also mumble 'why' at her. At sa pangalawang pagkakataon nag kibit balikat lang ulit si Karina kay Hyewon na parang siya mismo ay hindi alam ang sagot sa bakit ni Hyewon. The two of them just keep on looking at each other that they didn't realize that Yuri's also inside the room observing.

 

"Here" Wonyoung said as she signed the last document Karina need. "You can wait for me outside for the school tour-"

 

"Ako na!" pag singit ni Hyewon.

 

Yuri and Wonyoung look at Hyewon confusedly lalo na si Wonyoung. They know na hindi sumasama si Hyewon sa kung sino lang at lalo sa babae.. tapos ganito pa ganda. Hyewon don't want to be issue sa kung sino sino lang kaya kahit maraming accusations she still distance herserlf from people that she's not that close.

 

"N-nag ma-magandang loob lang!" depensa si Hyewon. "marami pa kayong aasikasuhin diba? Kaya ako na to, hehe" Hyewon said at lumakad na papalapit kung nasaan si Karina.

 

Wonyoung look at her cousin still not convince, 'ganiyan ba siya ka-bakla pati principle niya nababaluktot?' she thought and slowly nod her head as her permission.

 

Tumingin muna si Hyewon kay Yuri, and Yuri nods at her too.

 

"Okay, pres" sabi ni Hyewon at nakaturo sa pinto.

 

"Go on! Just to make sure that Ms. Mendrez get to proper look at the school premises" Wonyoung.

 

"Yes, pres!" Hyewon said as she stand straight mocking Wonyoung.

 

Wonyoung did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter