It's you (Sinrin)

GFriend One Shot Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I guess you all know your smile
I think it wakes me up, that pretty smile make me laugh
I keep thinking of you. Do you know me like this

Standing in the middle of the podium, SinB gasped as the door opened. Yerin is beautiful in white. People said she was too emotional, but SinB didn't care. There was no audience for their wedding, no clapping, no cheers. There is no way she acts.

Both of their mutual friends, just a few are enough for them. Sowon led Yerin down the aisle. Yerin has a beautiful smile as if she was an angel from heaven. The first time she saw her, she thought she had won the lottery.

The semester before summer vacation,

She had her meal in the cafeteria alone after the dancing practice, playing the recorded dancing over and over again, watching every movement in detail. The strength, the angle, and the flow.

"SinB!" Her friend found her. After a glance at her friend, SinB returned to her phone screen. "Hey SinB, don't be so boring. Come on, this is my friend, Yerin."

Yerin was kind of awkward as she attempted to wave her hands to greet, but she did not get a face-up from her. To ease the awkward atmosphere, Yuju nudged SinB and sat across her, so Yerin did the same, narrowing her lips. Her friend poked at the dancer's phone to get her attention.

She was successful, SinB glared at Yuju and positioned her phone neatly next to the plate. "This is Yerin," she repeated once. SinB looked beside Yuju, a smiley face greeted her. It sent some butterflies to SinB, made her churn and she didn't want to look at her again.

SinB resumed her meal and Yuju kept talking to Yerin. She only raised her head whenever the dorm duo needed advice from a third party. A small raise could make her blush. Every word Yerin said every smile she gave, and every gesture she made created a space in her mind other than dancing moves.

There was the first time she met Yerin, the love of her life.

(woo woo) In that wind that blows
(woo woo) My heart
I’m in love
with you with you

Sowon kept leading Yerin, Eunha and Umji stood beside her as flower girls, pouring down the flower petals and the confetti to the new couple. The petals drizzled down slowly, gently over her blissful face. Holding back her tears, Yerin wanted to keep the precious moment beautiful for as long as possible.

It reminded SinB after her performance at the spring festival.

Her team members left one by one after their friends came to enjoy the festival. SinB bid them goodbye and walked around the stalls. She opted for a cup of iced lemonade. It's helpful to replenish her energy. She walked then sat under a big tree.

A spring market with people coming and going. Some of the visitors were dating couples, some were friends, and some were with families.

SinB sipped the cold drink, her eyes focused on the pathway. Flowers tree side by side, the soft pink petals falling down occasionally as the gentle breeze passed.

As if we had a date there, it would be romantic, too. SinB thought. However. It was like building a castle in the air. First of all, she doesn't have a date. She wanted one for herself too, to block out all the cringe she felt when her dormmate Umji bragged about any sweet moments she shared with her partner. On the other hand, she was worried about meeting a bad person.

"SinB?" SinB knew who was calling her. She remembered the voice well. Her heart thumped as she heard the voice. She looked at her. A yellow dress with a sling bag imprinted with duckling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter