Bloody night

Fake & True

The first thing Sana found when she woke up was the relaxed face of the vampire with whom she had spent the funniest and most fulfilling night of her life, as well as the splendid vision of her completely body "you are a shameless, you could at least have covered yourself"

"I didn't feel like it because it was nice not to feel cold, I can't even remember the last time I slept so well" she was still half asleep, her arms around the pillow and her face pressed against it "I feel like I'm in heaven"

"I'm happy with this, even if we didn't sleep that much" she approached her to kiss her shoulder and touch her back with her fingertips "I had a lot of fun, it was a fantastic experience to say the least"

Dahyun was smiling "I had fun too and I have never felt so good in my life, I mean really"

"You no longer have dark circles and you are even more beautiful. You also look a little muscled, am I wrong?"

"This is my real body, if it is correct to say" she had opened her eyes, which were finally full of life "before I stopped feeding myself I was very strong and I liked my body a lot, even if I was only a little girl" 

Sana's hand had stopped on the vampire's lower back "may I ask why did you stop feeding yourself? Did something traumatic happen?"

"It may sound stupid, but no. I have never killed anyone or stolen anyone else's blood and I woke up one morning with the desire to behave like a human, I wanted to be accepted by the other children of the orphanage where I lived and by the humans in general, since my power is very intimidating to those around me"

"It was an admirable choice even if not acceptable"

"I would do it again, in fact I was thinking of continuing not to feed myself"

The human sat up suddenly "you can forget it, now you have me and I will not let you feel bad again, if the idea of ​​biting me does not make you feel at peace with yourself then I will go and fill out the form to become your donor. End of discussion"

Even Dahyun, after sighing, sat down to be next to her "it's my choice, you can't decide for me"

"You said you are feeling well and you are more beautiful than ever, you are healthy and I don't understand why you care so much about hurting yourself" she was looking into her eyes with the intention of making her understand that she was strongly upset "what happened tonight it was fantastic and you managed to control yourself effortlessly, without tapping into my energy. You can live like a normal vampire, you are perfectly capable to do so"

"May I have some time to think about it? Just a few days" she leaned over to kiss her on the lips, taking advantage of that closeness to surround her waist with both arms "or we could avoid going to class to talk about it properly, if you know what I mean"

"Don't talk about it, I'm not going to be late so get your up and come and have breakfast!" Momo was repeatedly lowering the door handle to annoy them, but avoiding entering so as not to violate their privacy entirely.

Sana smiled amused "will she have heard everything we have said and done?"

"Probably yes, but you will see that she will not mention it to anyone, she is still my best friend"

During breakfast, as Dahyun had predicted, her dear and precious friend hadn't said or done anything to embarrass them, but that changed the moment they walked into class.

"Sana and Dahyun had late into the night, you have to give me the money we wagered"

Jihyo was already ready to take her wallet, but she stopped with her hand inside the backpack "wait, first tell me if Dahyun bit her, in that case I don't owe you anything" she whispered so as not to be heard by the vampires outside of their class.

"I have a bite on the neck and one on the shoulder" Sana too had started to whisper, proudly showing the four small holes she had on her body.

Momo sat on her desk, hugging the girl from behind and pouting "I shouldn't have bet with you, you were better than me at understanding what my best friend would have done. Those bites shouldn't have been there"

"Have you bet on us? Really?" Dahyun was looking at them with disapproval.

"Not just about you, right Jeongyeon?" Jihyo was smiling "soon we will know who will be the winner"

"They're coming, I hear their quick footsteps" the pureblood had her eyes steady as she entered the classroom, finding herself cheering after seeing Mina and Chaeyoung go hand in hand "give me the money honey, I told you Mina would act"

The human immediately paid for losing the bet, showing a radiant smile to her friends "you are really good together, even if it's very strange not to see you arguing. I'll have to get used to it"

Mina covered her face with her free hand, smiling shyly "Chae is much nicer than she wanted to show, this morning we didn't even discuss who should go for a shower first"

"There wasn't much to argue about considering we did it together" the shorter was looking at her like she was a goof.

The brunette's face had turned red and the eyes of all their classmates were on them "tell me you didn't say it, we agreed not to ruin our privacy"

"I missed it, I beg your pardon" Chaeyoung was not embarrassed at all "there is nothing to be ashamed of, I didn't mention the crescent-shaped mole you have on your "

"Son Chaeyoung!"

"Does she really have a mole with that shape?" Nayeon seemed very interested "I want to see it, I love the moon in every phase"

"On the is a very sought after point, I'm curious too" Tzuyu had the same attentive and interested gaze as the pureblood.

Sana was leaning towards Dahyun, not bothering to lower her voice "do you think they had ?"

"I'm pretty sure, maybe they had more fun than us considering the whole situation"

Momo was nodding "fine girls, since now we are all tied to each other I propose to spend the afternoon at my house to have fun"

"Actually we should study, Professor Min said he wants to undergo some new tests" Jihyo was pinching her side, knowing that she couldn't make her feel pain.

"We will study and make sure we have fun at the same time, does that sound like a better program now?"

"Definitely, I'll definitely be there" she kissed her cheek.

"I'm there, I have nothing better to do" Jeongyeon was turning the pencil in her fingers, still amused by the latest revelation of the new couple.

They agreed until the professor arrived, regretting having to settle for seven as Nayeon had to stay in school to serve an old punishment and Tzuyu had a doctor's appointment requiring her to be taken off campus for a few hours.

 

 

 

 

The lessons had become more and more tiring for the girls and that day the professor had opted for something lighter in order not to completely wear out his students, marveling at Dahyun's strength and agility and finding himself hoping that all the girls could stay always so good.

The afternoon had arrived quickly and, in order not to waste precious time, the study group had decided to rely on the division of tasks: Sana and Dahyun had to tidy up the apartment that the latter shared with her best friend; Momo and Jihyo had the task of going to the mini market to buy something to eat and drink; Jeongyeon was supposed to help Mina drag Chaeyoung to force her to study with them.

The blonde couple had taken seriously the practice of cleaning and tidying up with the simple aim of buying some time so they could allow themselves to be messing around on the vampire's bed.

Dahyun moved quickly from one part of the apartment to the other, cleaning and tidying up with grace and elegance, while Sana was in charge of cleaning the already gleaming bathroom. She was satisfied with the result "I'm done!"

"Me too" the vampire was next to the taller girl, smiling and full of energy "if you are tired we can postpone, you are still a human and you need to rest after all these physical efforts"

"Now that she is a true vampire she also takes the luxury of underestimating me" Sana was smiling even though she wanted to be seen offended.

The younger wasted no time and gave her a quick kiss to be forgiven "I didn't want to offend you, it was just a thoughtful observation"

Sana copied her facial expressions before clinging to her shirt with the intention of holding her close "for this time I forgive you, as long as you do something for me"

"What do you want me to do? I'm at your disposal"

"You could use your strength and your speed to take me to your room, for a start" she had her eyes fixed on the lips of the shorter girl "and then I would love to see you do something that might surprise me. You think you can please these little requests?"

"I don't want to live with the weight of your grudge on my shoulders" Dahyun played along, doing what she was asked to do and looking more cocky than ever. She had kissed and touched her from above her clothes to see how far the human patience could go, enjoying every reaction from her.

Sana, in order to get more physical contact, had decided to put aside the pride she cared so much about "I can't wait any longer, you enjoyed yourself enough"

"You are very pretty right now, I should tease you more often" she kissed her on the lips while with her hands was taking care of the button of her jeans, but the sound of the front door being opened made her stop "ops, we are no longer alone"

"I can't believe it, I was so close to pleasure" she got up in a hurry, buttoning her jeans and muttering insults to the whole of humanity "don't try to laugh or I'll kick your "

Dahyun was smiling again "let alone if I laugh at this sad and unfortunate event"

 

 

 

 

"Studying mathematics is really useless, explain to me for what I will need to be able to do these stupid exercises when the world has fallen into ruin due to the sudden deaths of the people who live there" Chaeyoung was the one who in their group, in addition to asking questions in continuation, dealt with complaints and always managed to annoy everyone flawlessly.

"It is part of the school program and to avoid failing both this school and the one you attended before you arrived here you will have to shut up and do what you are told" Jeongyeon was holding a glass of blood with one hand and doing the exercises with the other one.

It was Mina who silenced her girlfriend, feeding her quickly so as not to give her time to add more "you're always the same idiot"

Momo was looking at the liquid in the glass of the pureblood "can I have a sip?"

"Sure, even more than one if you want"

While the hybrid was enjoying every single sip Chaeyoung's curiosity had taken over again "I noticed that you vampires have a tendency to drink from the same glasses, vials and bottles and I was wondering if you don't mind giving all of these indirect kisses"

"For vampires there is no concept of indirect kissing, very often even is considered as something of little importance" Dahyun was looking at her seriously.

"We do not even have your sense of modesty and being in front of other people does not embarrass us" Jeongyeon had taken the glass again "there is nothing wrong"

Jihyo was tapping her nails on the table "at this point I suppose you don't give any weight to the cheating"

"This depends on how much we like the person we are with, but objectively speaking it's like you said" Momo was busy fixing her bangs "for us the betrayal is almost non-existent in the ual sphere, but it is not the same for the mental one"

"So all the things you do with me have no value to you, you could do them with anyone at any time and it wouldn't make you feel guilty, right?"

It was Mina who answered, intent on helping her vampire friend to overcome that uncomfortable moment "she didn't say that the feelings are the same on every occasion, it is obvious that the emotional weight varies from person to person"

Jeongyeon also wanted to do her part "if you think about it I am a clear example of it: I am a ual vampire and therefore very prone to , but I don't like doing it with anyone who comes in front of me. It's not a fact, we are all different"

"Apologize to Momo right away" Sana nudged her roommate lightly, not bothering to be discreet "you were really bad"

"It's okay, it's natural to be a little skeptical in these cases" the brunette was smiling, but they had all noticed her sudden loss of enthusiasm.

Dahyun had moved quickly to the kitchen, returning with some cold beers "I propose to put away the books and have some fun before dinner" she was not a fan of alcohol and would have much preferred to continue with their homework, but she couldn't bear the heaviness that had been created in the living room and wanted to remedy.

Momo had taken advantage of her best friend's absence to go to the bathroom "why did she feel so bad? We are not in a serious relationship and it was she who proposed it" she looked at herself in the mirror, noticing her dull eyes "you were hurt too, very childish of you" after the accusation she had made, she shook her head, throwing a last glance at the reflective surface and leaving the bathroom.

Leaning against the corridor wall was Jihyo "I exaggerated to accuse you like that, I beg your pardon. I don't know what came over me"

"I accept your apology, but I can't deny that I was offended" she was torturing her hands, feeling strangely vulnerable.

"I don't know what was the reason for that reaction of mine, lately I seem not to act according to my will. I realize very often that I don't really have certain feelings and it makes me very nervous" she ran a hand through her hair to comb it "I didn't mean to hurt you, I really mean it. You are the last person I want to hurt"

The vampire had lowered her gaze "I am not angry with you and, even if it might seem absurd, I too often feel that I am not myself"

"Do you think it could mean something?"

"Maybe we are only conditioned by events, the opposite would be strange. Let's not make a drama out of it, we are tired and scared and it is normal to act without thinking"

Jihyo nodded slowly, startled as the sound of a loud alarm made itself heard loud and clear "what the hell is going on?" she had yelled to be heard.

"I don't know, but this is the school alarm" they both ran into the living room, relaxing their muscles a little at the sight of their friends still sitting at the table "luckily you are all fine"

Jeongyeon looked terrified "I have to go to Nayeon, she's home alone and I'm afraid something might have happened to her. I'll be back soon" she ignored the girls' protests, throwing open the front door and finding herself wrapped in a pair of arms she knew very well.

"I'm so happy to see you're okay, I was so scared that something had happened to you" Nayeon had turned her head to count the girls "thank goodness you're all there, it's a relief"

"Is Tzuyu okay?" Mina had her hands pressed to her ears to muffle the annoying sound of the alarm, but despite her stiff posture she hadn't been able to keep her legs from trembling.

"We were on the phone a few seconds ago and where she is everything is fine, she is at home with her parents and in the area where she lives everything is normal. I don't know what happened, but I'm afraid it could be something big"

Dahyun had clenched her jaw, feeling the frustration take over everything else "I'm tired of this situation, we must mobilize to understand what we are going through"

 

 

 

 

The older of the two principals, after making sure that his students were all safe and sound, ran into the office located inside the school facility, feeling a shiver run down his back "I knew it, we are dealing with something worse than vampires who kill for blood"

He had approached a painting hanging on the wall that portrayed a mountain landscape, which seemed to have a flashing light in the center, and deactivated the mechanism to be able to carefully remove it from the nails that supported it "luckily it's still here, every now and then praying works"

He took a small oval-shaped object from the hole that until a few seconds before was protected by the painting, which was made up of a blue stone in the center and having an engraving in an ancient language on the edge.

"What happened?" his brother had entered at such speed that he had to cling to the door to stop his run "why did you take our amulet? You know we have to keep it safe"

"It was blinking and it is surely because of this that the alarm has been going on for so long"

The other man suddenly looked five years older "if that white magic-soaked object has acted it means we are threatened by something far worse than our guesswork"

"Warn Min and the other teachers, we must teach students how to fight to save their lives. Stop playing games and just make them study useless subjects, we must protect them at any cost. We will give them more hours of freedom in exchange for their maximum effort in training. How is the situation outside the school?"

"An area to the east has been attacked by an invisible force and there is not even a survivor"

They were both disheartened "we have to do something, we can't let the world fall apart"