Strange reactions

Fake & True

"A date for four? Are you serious?" Momo was watching TV, her eyes focused on the screen and her head resting on the arm of the couch "I'm not interested"

"Sana proposed it to me, it could be a good opportunity to get to know each other better. We spend all our time doing dirty things and never talking, even just a walk could be good for our relationships"

The brunette sighed loudly "Jihyo and I are no longer a couple and this date would not make any sense to us, go out you and Sana and have fun"

"I know you like Jihyo and Sana says it's mutual, we might as well try to fix everything" she got up from to cover the TV view and have her full attention "you are a beautiful couple, don't screw it up for a fool misunderstanding"

"I don't feel like it because we decided to be friends and I assure you that we are fine, end of conversation. Take off, you are not invisible"

"I can't stand you when you act like a child" she made sure to look at her sternly before leaving the apartment and making a phone call, directed to the facility where the humans were staying "Momo said no, how did it go to you?"

Sana had limited herself to answering that question with a prolonged sigh "what can we do? Things have precipitated since that evening and I'm sorry to see them so detached, they were wonderful together and they had a crazy understanding. I envied them"

"If they want to be friends maybe it is better to leave them alone, it is their decision and it is not up to us to push them to be together. At this point it is likely that they had bonded a lot because of the new love experiences"

"With this statement are you saying that you too have lost the interest you had in me? I feel offended" the tone of the blonde was joking and the vampire had well imprinted in her mind the image of her smile. Adorable.

Dahyun had decided to play along "mh, it could happen if you don't give me a romantic date"

"I'm in the room alone, Jihyo will be away for a few hours" she bit her lip in a sensual way, even if the vampire could not see her "what do you think as a first date?"

"As much as I like this proposal, I am forced to refuse; I would like a real date and I can settle for a walk in the park with my favorite blonde"

"Give me a couple of minutes to change, going out in my pajamas is not on my to-do list before I die"

"I will walk slowly, I will wait for you at the dormitory entrance" she closed the call, committing herself not to run at the speed of light and enjoying the warmth of that sunny day "I am finally in my prime and I have friends and a girlfriend. If there hadn't been this mysterious force to threaten us, everything would be perfect"

"Do you speak to yourself?" Tzuyu was sitting under a tree with her legs stretched out on the grass and a book in her hands.

Dahyun had stopped to greet her with a smile "every now and then I happen to give voice to my thoughts, don't pay attention to them or you'll end up like me. What are you doing?"

"I'm reading a book that Nayeon recommended to me, I didn't know she was such a romantic type and I have to learn"

"Is it bad for you?"

Tzuyu was thinking about it "I'm not a romantic person, but if my girlfriend likes this kind of thing I can make the effort to please her as I can"

"Now I understand why Nayeon is so into you, you are a kind and caring person" she showed her both thumbs up to give her approval.

The dimple on the human's cheek made her look even more beautiful "I'm doing my best not to make mistakes"

 

 

 

 

Mina and Chaeyoung were fully enjoying the joy of being a couple sharing the same room, starting with putting their beds together. The shorter of the two was in the laundry room to collect the double sheets they had ordered a few days earlier, while Mina was spoiling both beds before having to join them.

"Finally we can sleep together without being cramped, this is a victory" she was happy and could not wait to be able to throw herself in bed with her girlfriend to watch the movie they had chosen.

Their relationship, however bizarre it might seem to those who did not know them, could be considered perfect as it was almost without a hitch and that characteristic so rare to find made both humans proud of what they were building together.

There was the sound of the lock being unlocked and soon after Chaeyoung had entered the room "this is it, we have everything we need to sleep together every single night. I wonder what we will do when we have a fight"

Mina was on the other side of the bed, so as to give her girl a hand to make it faster "if we fight, just undo the bed and sleep apart"

"It would be an extra effort, workouts are already a hassle and I don't think I would like to do all these things after a tiring day of training and arguing with you. Just turn our back, put a pillow in the middle and everything will be perfect"

"You're really lazy, I still don't understand how you got the idea of ​​enrolling in this school knowing what you have to do" she shook her head with a smile, not immediately noticing the suffering expression of her girlfriend.

After a few minutes of silence, during which they had completed their mission, Chaeyoung sat on their bed, looking at the tattoos on her fingers "I came here because I wanted to escape from my miserable life, I'm not here for a noble reason like yours"

"Chae, I didn't want to offend you or insinuate anything about you, it was just a joke" she reached for her to stand beside her, taking her hand very gently.

"I know and I'm not sad because of what you said" she smiled sadly before taking a deep breath "would you like to listen to my story?"

"Of course, but first let's get comfortable"

They both lay down on their sides to be able to look into each other's eyes "in my family there are five of us: my parents, my sister, my brother and I. My father is not really such, as I was born from my mother's first marriage, as well as my older sister, and this has brought imbalances into my life. My biological dad loved my sister very much, but he never loved me and he didn't even know how old I was. My mother's actual husband, as much as he may love me, has always behaved badly towards me and I do not deny that, because of him and his insults, I feel I am the most stupid and incapable person on earth. My brother and my sister are the center of their world and I am not part of it unless situations arise that require their immediate presence"

Mina had listened in silence, limiting herself to getting closer and closer to make her feel the closeness "I didn't have the slightest idea and I'm so sorry to know these things"

"Nobody, except the notebooks I use for my drawings or to write, is aware of these things and that's okay. I'm used to being considered as the punctured rubber that needs to be replaced to allow the car on which they travel to continue its journey. I walk, but I confess that there are some days when the pain becomes unbearable and the only way to silence it is to act like the idiot of our group. Acting silly manages to silence the real me for a few hours and I prefer to take advantage of it"

A kiss on the nose was the most tender gesture that the older thought of "you are no longer alone and, now that I know you in all your nuances, I can assure you that you are not the refusal you think you are"

"I'll never believe it, but I really appreciate your words" 's corners were raised up, but her eyes were so full of tears that she couldn't see her girl's face.

Mina's heart had lost a beat because of that vision, making her feel anger and sadness at the same time "you know what? When this story ends we will go together somewhere, away from everything we know and start over elsewhere. Do you like the idea?"

"It's a very tempting proposition, but what will become of your family?" she had taken a handkerchief to blow her nose.

"I'm an orphan, I have no one to go back to"

"But you said you want to defeat this threat to ensure the safety of your relatives"

"It was a lie, you lied about your status and I lied about my origins. Even our friends have lied to us about something, but sometimes you have no option but to pretend that things are different from reality"

Chaeyoung had kissed her on the lips, never moving away even an inch "I want to be your family, I'll give you all the love you couldn't receive"

The older smiled excitedly "I'll let you, as long as I can do the same with you"

"We have a deal, y-brained young lady"

"What kind of compliment is this?" Mina burst out laughing, pushing the brunette away to have the necessary space to move "why am I laughing? It was horrible"

"You're laughing because your sense of humor is poorer than mine" she let her go, enjoying the vision and letting her heartbeat soar with joy.

 

 

 

 

"I swear to you, my first kiss was disastrous because I had no idea what to do, then I realized that the problem was my ual orientation and I left that guy in the crowd of people who was dancing with the excuse of having to go to the toilet "Sana was lying on the bench, with her head on Dahyun's legs and her eyes closed "I haven't seen him again"

"Poor guy, he must have thought he had terrible breath or that he was not beautiful enough"

The human smiled amused "I don't care, some time later I was told that he was a womanizer who marked the name of every girl he slept with and then bragged to his friends. I simply avenged all the beautiful creatures he has put he hands on"

Dahyun was giggling "you're still a bad person"

"You don't even know how much, blood er with the best body I've ever seen" she pulled herself up to wink at her.

"There are girls much better than me, but I appreciate the compliment and I'll pretend I believe it"

They were looking intently into each other's eyes, both lost in thought and eager to get to know the person in front of them better. They realized they had talked all afternoon, but hadn't said anything truly personal, and the fear of ruining that tranquility had prevented them from asking important questions.

"The sun is already going down and soon there will be curfew, maybe we should start walking" Dahyun got up with agility "I had a lot of fun and I never expected to be able to do it during a walk in the park; often the simple things turn out to be the best"

"It was a new experience for me too and I propose to do it more often, as well as allowing us to be together for a long time it is also a good excuse not to get lazy or not to have all the time"

The vampire moved quickly, jumping high enough to grab onto a tree branch and immediately detaching herself from it to avoid breaking it, then making a small bow after putting her feet back on the ground "speak for yourself, I'm not lazy"

"Nobody believes you, it's always difficult to convince you to leave your bed" she pointed a finger at her, smiling "don't try to deny it or I'll use the new fighting techniques that Professor Min taught us to give you a good lesson"

"Take a seat, I'm not afraid of the humans I can easily seduce" she bit her lip before disappearing from the view of the taller girl, quieter than own silence.

Sana was looking around with a careful look "you can't bring out your seductive side and then disappear, it's ethically incorrect and somewhat annoying"

The only answer was the sound of the wind and the leaves moving because of it and it was for that very reason that she was able to focus on her surroundings and move just in time.

Her hand had grabbed the vampire's neck and, using all her strength, she managed to knock her to the ground. She straddled her, her hand still tight around Dahyun's white neck.

"Maybe I went too lightly, but I still have to compliment you for the reflexes and the strength with which you grabbed me" Dahyun was smiling despite the uncomfortable position she was in "although I must admit I feel a little threatened"

Sana looked down, pointing the index finger of her free hand at the height of her heart "a medium-sized stake would be enough, considering your body structure, but also a stake of a few centimeters, if used with enough strength and the right criterion, it could pierce your heart"

"Professor Min would be happy to hear of your progress, I am" she smiled until her eyes narrowed to two small crescents.

"Seriously? Aren't you scared that I know how to kill you?"

Dahyun was looking her straight in the eye "I know you would never hurt me, I trust you and knowing that you are able to defend yourself is priceless to me, it makes me feel calmer. The world is dangerous and vampires help to make it such, therefore you must never be caught unprepared. You are special and you have to stay alive as much as possible, aiming to be happy and stay healthy"

The human stopped squeezing her neck, moving her hand to the vampire's face and bending down to kiss her on the corner of "it's the first nice thing I've heard since I was born, thank you"

"I always compliment you, don't they count as nice things to hear?" she sat up, her arms around the human's waist.

"As much as they please me, there really is no comparison with the things you said to me a minute ago" her eyes were full of tears.

The joy of that moment was replaced by her worry "don't cry, think about how aroused your hand on my neck has made me" she shook her slightly, intending to make her smile.

Dahyun's plan had worked because Sana was smiling despite her tears "you're a fool and a liar"

"I agree with the first insult, but I can't deny that I have some particular tastes"

"If you don't stop looking at me like this I swear I'll strangle you"

Dahyun didn't stop looking at her in a mischievous way "that's my goal, take a seat"

"You seemed like a normal person to me, but since we've been together you've revealed yourself to be the ert that you are" she kissed her passionately before getting up, helping her to wipe the dirt off her jeans.

"You are no less, don't pretend to be an angel fallen from the sky"

Sana didn't answer and just made her way to the dorms, smiling as Dahyun's hand found hers and watching their perfectly timed footsteps.

 

 

 

 

In the apartment of the two purebloods, after all the events of the last period, silence was no longer reigning and the two vampires had managed to find a new balance so as not to have to give up their friendship, at least until that evening.

Nayeon was on edge and moved quickly from one side to the other: if the couch was uncomfortable she opted to go and sit on one of the chairs in the kitchen, running to her favorite armchair after less than thirty seconds and repeating those gestures continuously.

Jeongyeon, after seeing her move for the tenth time, stopped her taking her by the shoulders "can I know what you have? You are too nervous"

"I wanted to try one of Momo's concoctions, but I think I've taken too much caffeine and as you know I'm not used to drinking coffee. My hands are shaking, look" she had put them in front of her nose, almost hitting her.

"Instead of making me seasick to sit on every available surface you could make the effort to sit on the couch waiting for it to pass reflecting on your mistakes, what do you think?"

"Too complicated, if there was no curfew I would go running around the campus"

The taller vampire, despite the seriousness with which she was handling the situation, was having a lot of fun seeing her best friend in those conditions "I could try to make you spin like a top to let you vent, turn around"

"Try not to overdo it, I feel very human right now and I'm afraid I might throw up"

"It would be a good opportunity to change the color of the walls" Jeongyeon had grabbed her hips tightly, but her gaze had stopped on the shoulder of her friend's "what is this black stuff?"

Nayeon seemed bothered by the question "don't insult my shirt and, just for the record, the color is dark brown and not black"

"I know what color it is, I wasn't talking about your clothes. Show me" she started to move the shoulder pad, but the other vampire's body had moved away from hers "what's wrong with you? I just want to see, maybe you got dirty with a felt tip pen"

"You mustn't touch me" she used a tone that was not at all friendly "only Tzuyu can get close to me, I thought I made it clear"

The short-haired girl raised her hands in surrender "I have no strange intentions, I just want to make sure you're okay"

"I'm fine, mind your business" she disappeared from the living room as quickly as the situation had plunged, leaving Jeongyeon to reflect on a mistake she did not know she had made.