Relationships

Fake & True

Dahyun, after the stormy night she had spent, had convinced herself to ignore Sana as much as possible in order to keep her away and safe. That decision saddened her a lot, but she had not let herself be stopped by the regret of losing a friend she cared about particularly, avoiding sitting in her usual place so as not to be near her during the hours of study.

The human, after having crossed the threshold of their classroom and having seen the change of seats, had stopped next to the desk, precisely in front of the desk that her friend had occupied "why did you put yourself here? Our seats are at the bottom"

There was no answer and the vampire's eyes remained fixed on the book she was reading, making Sana nervous "have you become deaf? Can not feeding on blood affect the five senses too?"

Even in that case, to her great disappointment, she had not received the slightest attention "I understand, you got out of bed with your head instead of your feet. When the nervousness has passed, give me a whistle" she sat in her usual seat and pointed her eyes on the vampire.

Dahyun's shoulders were perfectly still, a sign that she wasn't breathing, and her hands were shaking with every movement. All of this had not gone unnoticed in the eyes of Mina, who was sitting next to her and leaned in her direction "what's the matter? Today you're paler than usual"

"I'm fine, I just had nightmares that prevented me from sleeping decently" after telling that lie her mind went back to the dream in which she and Sana had rolled under the covers, making her feel embarrassed and eager to drink some blood. Her blood.

"Maybe you should go back to bed, telling yourself that you look awful would be a lie" Chaeyoung stopped in the middle of their desks "why are you sitting in my seat? Momo and Sana are waiting for you"

"Thank you for the compliment, you always manage to be kind" she tried to smile, miserably failing her mission to behave as she used to do "today I'd like to stay here to be able to concentrate as much as possible, is it a problem for you?"

The human had proved enthusiastic about that exchange "no problem, being at the last desk maybe I'll be able to sleep undisturbed. I'm going on a mission, if Professor Min fails to catch me I expect you to do my homework for a week!"

While the two girls were pointing out to their friend that they all had the same tasks and could not carry out that request, Sana had approached Momo, waiting for her attention before speaking "Dahyun is acting weird, something happened?"

The brunette seemed to fall from the clouds "nothing happened, why does she seem strange to you?"

"She totally ignored me and she preferred to sit in the front row, by chance she told you something about me? Maybe I behaved badly and I offended her without realizing it"

"She didn't tell me about you, so I'm pretty sure you didn't offend her in any way" they were both looking in the direction of the blonde vampire "I'll try to talk to her tonight, knowing her there might be some things she didn't tell me"

"Thank you, I'll wait for news" she showed her thumbs up before returning to sit on the other side of the classroom and take in the constant talk of Chaeyoung, who she knew how to be talkative to impressive levels.

Sana was looking around to chase away boredom and ignore the human sitting next to her, observing her classmates carefully: sitting in front of her desk was Nayeon, who was too busy flirting with the human who she had close to pay attention to her; Jihyo had one elbow leaning on Momo's desk and was deep in conversation with the vampire, ready to step forward with her chair to be in her place at all times; Jeongyeon, sitting at the desk in front of Jihyo's, was isolating herself from the rest of the world thanks to the earphones she had in her ears; finally, much to the blonde's annoyance, Mina and Dahyun were laughing at something.

She ignored the annoyance for the duration of the first lesson, doing what she could to get Dahyun's attention during gymnastics hours and walking back to the dormitory with her head down. She couldn't understand what she had done so wrong that it made her friend ignore her.

"You will have behaved like a as usual and maybe by apologizing you will be able to solve the situation" Jihyo had told her once they arrived in their room "she will have her reasons for ignoring only one person, today she even talked to Nayeon"

"Don't remind me or I'll be really pissed" she threw herself on the bed to rest "I'll think of something"

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu had just gotten out of the shower when her cell phone started ringing due to an incoming call "we met half an hour ago, did something happen?" she was smiling.

"Nothing strange, but I want to have dinner with you. Open the window and walk away" Nayeon had an envelope in one hand and the phone in the other.

The human immediately did what she was told, marveling at the elegance with which the pureblood had managed to enter. She closed the call, looking at her in surprise "you left the campus to go and buy food, I'm surprised"

"You said you wanted junk food and there you go, eat all the sandwiches you want" she was smiling.

"I need a minute to get dressed, I'll be right back" she locked herself in the bathroom, shedding her bathrobe and dressing quickly. Once back in the room she found the vampire lying on the bed, looking at the ceiling. Even though Nayeon's behavior wasn't the best she knew very well that behind her exuberant way of being there was much more "I apologize for the wait, now we can eat"

They shared the food fairly and were silent for a few minutes, enjoying the tranquility of that single room. Tzuyu had been watching the vampire the whole time "tell me the truth, why did you come here?"

"Jeongyeon is tutoring our classmates and, even if we don't talk, being home alone makes me very nervous. I prefer a silent presence to solitude"

"I'm so sorry and I hope things can be resolved as soon as possible, a friendship like yours is very rare and it would be a shame to ruin it" she took her hand to give her a little comfort "feel free to come here whenever you need it, I'll leave the window open"

"It might not be a wise choice, you know how it is"

"Why do you say this?"

Nayeon was glaring at her "I might sneak in here at night to interrupt your beauty sleep"

"Could you give me a little demonstration? I would like more information before I decide not to put the bars in front of my window"

"First I'd wake you up like this" the pureblood's lips were busy tracing a little trail of kisses across Tzuyu's face "then I think I'd do this" she whispered before kissing her on the mouth, making sure to give her a little bite on her bottom lip "ti is it enough to make a decision?"

"I would definitely wake up, but I think I would get very angry"

The vampire had gone away with a snap "really? Then I'll avoid doing it"

Tzuyu smiled enough to make her dimple appear on her cheek "I'd be angry because that wouldn't be enough. Give me more"

"You are full of surprises you know?" Nayeon was pleasantly struck by her words.

"I like to surprise you" she took her face in her hands, kissing her first "I like you very much, to the point of wanting to give you my blood"

"Would you like to donate? You said you were afraid of needles"

"I didn't talk about donations" she went down with her lips to kiss her on the neck "do you need to hear me say it to understand what I'm talking about or is this imitation enough for you?"

The smell of Tzuyu's blood had become sweeter and more inviting for Nayeon "I.. I can't, it's against the rules"

"You have no idea how many humans and vampires are having fun in this school" she was looking into her eyes "is a give and take if you think about it: we humans give our blood and vampires make us reach levels of pleasure impossible to imagine. I wouldn't trust anyone but you and, speaking honestly, I really want to spend the night with you"

"I can control my thirst, but I've always been drinking from vials or helping myself to glasses and I don't know what my reaction might be"

"If you don't feel like it, I understand, but know that I will try to have you in my bed anyway. I don't want to give you only my blood and I hope you want to take everything I have to offer"

Nayeon pushed her until she lay down, kissing her to prevent her from continuing to talk "in class you are always very quiet and cool, but as far as I can see you are a ert"

"Don't you like this side of me? I can keep it hidden"

"I like it very much" she took off her shirt with a quick movement, tossing it to the floor carelessly "I advise you to get ready, I don't get tired easily"

They both worked hard the whole time and did everything they could to please each other, but the moment they managed to achieve the greatest pleasure was when the pureblood had sunk her teeth into Tzuyu's neck, completely surrendering to her desire.

The human had clung to Nayeon's body, clinging with all her strength "don't stop"

When the vampire's fangs had retreated it was her tongue that took their place, leaving not even a drop of blood "I was good, my bite marks should disappear in a short time" she murmured before throwing herself beside her.

"It was great, I had heard that a vampire bite causes a lot of pleasure, but what just happened exceeded my expectations"

"I agree with you, I feel totally satisfied" she closed her eyes to enjoy that moment.

Tzuyu turned to the side to hug her "I can't wait to do it again, it was fun"

 

 

 

 

The afternoon study session hadn't been a cause for stress for Jeongyeon, but she couldn't say the same thing about dinner as Chaeyoung didn't want to stop asking her questions.

"Could you explain to me the relationship you vampires have with human food? You eat it at will and yet you resort to blood anyway, it's strange"

"Chae, could you avoid asking questions at least while we're eating?" Mina had rolled her eyes "fill your mouth and chew"

The pureblood had hinted a half smile "is a very intelligent question, to tell the truth. Let's say that human food can satiate our stomach, but not the vampire that resides in each of us and that is why we must regularly feed on blood to keep our strength"

"I can't understand, it's all so complicated when it comes to you"

"I can give an example by saying that for me the rice I'm eating has a nutritional value similar to what a chewing gum would have for you. No matter how much I eat it will never be able to satisfy my hunger"

The two humans were looking at her with admiration, especially Mina "are you aware you said something brilliant? You made us understand how your stomach works without resorting to strange turns of phrase"

"I have another question" Chaeyoung was speaking with full, oblivious to the disgusted expression of her roommate "the blood is liquid and you drink a lot of it, does this mean your pee is red?"

Jeongyeon almost spat out all the rice "what kind of question is this?"

"Choke, useless human" Mina gave her a slap, all red with embarrassment "forgive her, she is a first-rate stupid"

"I'm curious, it's not my fault!" she slapped her back, hitting her on her thigh "I would like an answer, I already have another question in mind"

"Go straight to that, of course we don't urinate blood" the vampire was wiping with a napkin.

Chaeyoung had approached her to talk near her ear "is it true that you are a ual vampire?"

"You don't need to ask me in a low voice, it's not a secret"

"Thanks for confirming, now comes the real question: is it true that vampires like you are very good at having ?"

Mina had covered her face with her hands in embarrassment "I've never been so ashamed in all my life"

Jeongyeon's smile was different from that of a few minutes before, characterized by a hint of malice "I can give you a demonstration if this topic intrigues you"

"Huh?" Mina was shocked "are you flirting?"

" is part of me and I wouldn't mind trying new things"

Chaeyoung's cheeks had taken on a shade of bright red "no need, I just wanted to make sure the rumors were true"

"I was kidding, I don't like going to bed with anyone at the moment" she pinched her cheek, without hurting her "I see you as a child to protect and there is no danger of me jumping on you; you can sleep peacefully"

The long-haired human had lowered her gaze "I'm sorry I thought you were bad, it is clear that this description does not belong to you"

"Don't be sorry, having a bad reputation was my choice as I have never been friendly"

"Nayeon is the only exception, am I right?" Chaeyoung was also serious.

Jeongyeon was intent on sipping a glass of blood to end her meal "we were both alone and living together made us establish a special bond"

"I don't understand how a good person like you can be friends with that " Mina's fists were so tight they whitened her knuckles "I can't tolerate the way she acts"

"She may seem bad, but she isn't. She has many flaws and tends to hurt those around her, but I don't want to lie and I assure you that in private she is one of the nicest people. I don't condone her actions and I will never do it, but I think she behaves in this way to protect herself from others, so as not to lose the reputation of the strongest pureblood"

The conversation stopped at that moment, leaving the three girls to tidy up the room and their thoughts.

 

 

 

 

"Is there anything you would like to share with your best friend?" Momo had done nothing but stare at her roommate, driving her to exasperation.

"Nothing new to report, why are you asking me?"

The hybrid was making her dinner, making sure not to drop a drop of blood "I'd like to talk about anything you can think of, that's all"

"Do you know that drinking blood directly from the vial is much more practical and convenient? You risk wasting it"

"And you know that ignoring my attempts to get you to talk will result in a slew of questions that will give you a headache?"

Dahyun crossed her arms across her chest, looking at her best friend "what would you like to talk about?"

"About your sudden detachment from Sana, she thinks she has behaved badly and she feels guilty"

The blonde sat at the table, intent on cutting her steaming steak "there is no reason, it just happened"

"Dahyun, I know you well and I know you don't do things without having a reason"

After taking courage, in addition to having almost emptied the plate, she tried to tell the dream she had the previous night in every little detail "I'm scared, that's why I'm doing my best not to have her around. I'm not like you and I don't think I can have the same kind of relationship that there is between you and Jihyo, I would not be able to control myself"

"You already know the reason for your poor self-control and I'm sure you also know that you would never hurt her, under any circumstances" she had taken the glass, taking a long sip of blood.

"I don't feel like it, my only option is to stay away from her"

Momo had not answered, she had stood still with the glass in her hands "there is something wrong, it burns" she managed to say before running away from the kitchen to reach the bathroom, throwing up all the blood she had just drunk.

Dahyun had reached her as quickly as possible, holding her hair with one hand and her back with the other "what's the matter? You never threw up"

"The blood I drank was soaked in holy water, it must be that" she was sweating, an unusual reaction for a vampire, and she kept twitching slightly "I feel like I have a flame inside my body, it hurts"

"Get in the shower, I want to try even if it should only give you a modicum of relief" Dahyun had helped her to get up and undress, holding her close so as not to drop her and opening the jet of frozen water immediately after "it's a bit better?"

"The effect of the holy water is passing, luckily there wasn't much of it" they had never hugged each other like that and they realized at that moment how much that gesture could make them both feel good "if you're tired let me fall, I'll recover soon. All your clothes are wet too"

The blonde had tightened her grip "I don't even think about leaving you alone in time of need, it has already happened too many times because of the respect I have for your privacy and now I'm tired of pretending I don't know you need me"

Momo was smiling and crying at the same time "I thought I was good at hiding my weaknesses, I didn't want to worry you"

"I always worry about you, having a strong body doesn't make you invincible or numb"

That night, just like the previous one, Dahyun hadn't slept a wink to make sure Momo wasn't sick again and to check all the vials and bags of blood they had in the house.

"They're all fine, there's no trace of holy water. Maybe she got confused?" she took the glass that Momo had used during dinner, smelling its contents and wrinkling her nose immediately after "it's not a problem with donations, that thing is back"

 

 

 

~~

I know it's not important, but I would like to apologize for not being able to publish on the weekly days I had set myself. I'm going through a difficult time and I'm very distracted, so if there are any mistakes or nonsense let me know.