Tzuyu

Fake & True

Momo had read and reread the note that Sana had thrown on her desk during class, in which she had asked her to meet near the statue of Dracula to talk to her about something very important. She didn't know what to expect and she had done nothing but think about that piece of paper.

As soon as the lessons were finished, the humans went to the dorms and the vampires to the apartments, with the exception of Sana and Momo. The human had arrived first and had leaned against the statue with her and one foot, heedless of the disrespect she was showing towards one of the most important vampires in history.

"I'm here, what did you want to talk to me about? If you asked me to meet to convince me to talk to Dahyun, I warn you that it would be useless; I don't know what happened between you, but you must be the one talking to her"

"I didn't ask you to come here to talk about her, I did it because I have an urgent need to tell you something important. Come here"

Momo did as she was asked, stopping in front of the human "I will not disrespect Dracula and maybe you should do like me, leaning on that statue is like a crime"

"I don't give a damn about your laws, you know very well" she was making a huge effort to stay calm and not speak harshly "you can stay there if you want, I just need to be listened to"

"I can do this, is there something wrong?"

Sana took a deep breath before starting the speech that she had repeated several times during the morning "I will not turn around and go straight to the point: I found the drawing of your tattoo on Jihyo's desk"

The vampire nodded slowly "it's in bad taste and I must have been really drunk for agreeing to have such a mess tattooed, they've already scolded me and I'd like to avoid hearing the same things again"

"What you are wearing is not a tattoo"

"So I was right, I absolutely have to tell Jihyo that she was dead wrong" Momo raised her fist in a triumphant pose.

"Can I see it?"

The vampire turned immediately, patiently waiting for her friend to finish looking at her back. When the blonde had let go of her shirt the air had become almost suffocating "why don't you talk anymore?" she moved quickly to observe her and what she saw made her eyes pop out of her sockets: in Sana's hands was a medium-sized stake.

"Even if it is disappearing there is the risk that a demon can control your actions and this makes you dangerous for yourself and for others. I hoped with all my heart that I was wrong, but I have to act for the good of all" the grip on the pointed piece of wood was almost desperate.

"Are you crazy by chance? There is no demon controlling me" seeing one of her friends point a weapon had hurt her so much "stop looking at me like that, you don't look like yourself"

Sana smiled without glee "Momo, you don't know who I really am. You are not aware of the number of vampires I have killed" her eyes had lost their light and her presence, albeit evident since the vampire could see her, seemed to have vanished.

It was at that moment that Momo had a clear picture of the situation "Dahyun broke up with you because she found out that you are a Hunter, is that it?"

"Bingo, you are smarter than you want to make it look" she was ready to spring forward at any moment "don't think I don't mind, I would rather have had to kill a hundred vampires instead of you. This should not have happened"

"You know you don't have to kill me, even if the symbol on my back is something demonic it's too weak to use. It's fading and I'm fine, it's still me"

"You can't say for sure that you are immune to demon control"

Momo felt a lump in "you don't have to do this, we can solve this in a different way"

"I have been studying this type of demonic mark for years and I know what I'm talking about. You can say your last words, I can indulge you in this as a sign of friendship" her eyes were shiny and she was cursing herself for not being able to maintain the emotional detachment that had made her famous among vampire hunters.

"However this fight goes.. I forgive you. I don't know why, but I feel it would be impossible to hate you"

"Is there anything you would like to say to the others?"

"No, they already know how I feel about them" she clenched her fists, mentally calling herself a liar because there was a person unaware of her feelings "do what you have to, but I won't let you win without a fight"

"It seems to me a fair reasoning" the blonde shot forward, intending to finish the fight in one shot, but Momo's speed had prevailed and her lunge had failed "okay, I'll put my kindness aside. I wanted to give you a special treatment but you leave me no other choice"

Sana's abilities had grown stronger and she had no problem keeping up with Momo's movements, managing to knock her to the ground in a few minutes. The girl who struggled to challenge vampires had turned into a completely different person, she was very strong.

She had climbed astride her, the tip of the stake pressed at the height of her heart "I hope you can rest in peace, I already know that I will never forgive myself"

Momo was crying silently and said nothing, straining to keep the weapon away from her chest and ignoring the burning in her hands.

"What a hilarious and pathetic scene at the same time"

They both turned to face the person who had spoken, loosening their grip around the stake soaked in holy water.

Her perfectly straight hair made Tzuyu's face even more beautiful, but her smirk made the other two shiver "Sana, if I were you I'd show more respect for the person who spared you a vampire life"

"What the hell are you saying?" the huntress stood up "who are you?" she couldn't recognize the person standing a short distance from them, she saw her clearly and blurry at the same time.

"How many questions, you should keep your curiosity at bay, after all humans say that this is exactly what makes people come to a bad end" her eyes conveyed pure fun "I'll try to be direct: you two have a special bond and if you are what you are is because of the other"

Momo was still on the ground, her fists clenched in the grass "you're saying nonsense"

"Are you really sure? As far as I can see your father has never told you about your twin, who can define herself as human thanks to you. When your mother was pregnant, something magical happened: one of the two girls absorbed a little the vampire side of the other, making both special and unique in the world. Momo is human for a third and Sana is a vampire for a third, does it tell you anything? You should both be hybrids like many others, but you made a trade that made you special"

Sana had her gaze fixed on the vampire "this doesn't make sense"

Tzuyu's eyes had turned black and, just at that moment, memories appeared in both girls' heads of two people in love, their marriage and the birth of their daughters.

 


Mr. Hirai had helped his wife to give birth and was taking care of the two little girls who had been in his womb, taking care of them and doing the necessary exams.

While waiting he had returned to the woman to introduce her to her daughters "they are beautiful, just like you"

"I have to agree with you, they are my photocopies" she was smiling "but I must admit that their faces remind me a lot of yours"

"You say? Then I'm really a handsome man" he was so happy that he had infected even the little ones, who were already full of life.

"What do we want to call them?"

Mr. Hirai had started to think "you know that I have a weakness for the tales of you vampires and that I am crazy about the pureblood named Mosa, so I would like to call them Momo and Sana in honor of her. What do you think?"

"They are beautiful names and I am glad I had enough strength to bring them into the world, the demon mark is destroying me from the inside"

The man could no longer pretend not to be sad "how much do you have left?"

"Maybe a few minutes, but before I die I want to know if our girls are like me or like you or I won't be able to go away in peace"

They waited patiently, frightened by the results "what do we do? The legend says that twins like them are destined to kill each other"

"Sana is almost human, send her to a vampire hunting institute and use the money we have set aside for this eventuality, she must learn to defend herself. Momo needs to be watched, raise her well or she will become a ruthless killer" she was crying with the girls still in her arms "I don't want to separate them"

"Me neither, but it's for their own good"

 


When the memories ended there was no trace of Tzuyu left and the two girls were looking intently at each other. Sana's face was streaked with tears "so you're the piece of the puzzle I couldn't find, you've been close all this time and I've even tried to kill you"

Momo had sprinted towards the blonde to hold her tight in a hug "don't think about it, you just wanted to do the right thing"

The blonde had dropped her weapon to the ground to return the hug with the same intensity, finally feeling complete "now I understand the reason for my abilities and I don't know how to thank you for saving me, thanks to you I'm not a vampire"

"Look, I am offended. I remind you that I am a vampire" she had smiled even though she was still sobbing "you are a horrible person"

"I really am, I was about to wipe the one good thing about me off the world" she was gently her face "tell me we can start over, please"

"You don't even have to ask, now that I feel complete I have no intention of keeping you away"

 

 

 


Sleeping at night had become impossible for Dahyun, who since broke up with Sana could no longer be quiet for even a moment. She never relaxed and was always ready for possible betrayal, even from people she had known for a long time.

She was hungry all the time, was constantly on fire and it didn't want to leave her alone. During dinner she had fed her fill and yet the emptiness in her stomach had not filled, leaving her with an unbearable level of dissatisfaction.

She leapt out of bed, not bothering to put on her slippers before reaching the kitchen. She swallowed two vials in a row, cursing through gritted teeth "why can't I get my fill? "

All of the windows were closed, but despite this a chill wind had made its way under her shirt, making her feel vulnerable and forcing her to cling to the table.

The burning in had increased dramatically and had added an invisible grip around her neck that seemed to want to strangle her. A soft voice spoke in her ear in a seductive way "you are hungry, aren't you? These miserable vials will never be able to satisfy you, you need live blood taken directly from a vein"

Dahyun knew that voice, but in the confusion of the moment she couldn't figure out who she belonged to. She felt feverish "you're right.. I'm so hungry"

She was pushed against the table and the figure of Tzuyu appeared before her eyes "you can drink my blood, you have my permission" she was running the index finger of her right hand over the vampire's lips "tell me who you want to bite and you will have that person"

"Sana" her voice came out in a whisper, but the taller girl had heard perfectly well and she wasted no time in assuming her form.

"I'm here, you know I love you" she had spoken in a low voice.

"You lied to me, you made fun of my feelings all this time"

The false Sana had gotten close to the point where she could brush the vampire's lips with her own "so avenge me, let me feel the same pain I caused you. Use me to satiate your hunger and then throw me away like you do with the garbage, I deserve it"

"I can't do it, I love you so much that I don't want to hurt you"

Tzuyu had returned to her original appearance "you are really stubborn, I'll have to use the hard way" she put a hand to her wrist, cutting herself with a fingernail and pressing it against the blonde's mouth "drink and become a succubus of mine, you and Nayeon are perfect for what I have in mind"

Dahyun had no choice but to drink, squeezing Tzuyu's arm tightly all the while and making the taller girl satisfied.

"Now I like you, taste the blood of a demon and become my slave" she smiled victorious, losing the detached expression that the girls had come to know "Nayeon is totally mine, the twins have forgotten that they have seen me and the others have been called to the professor to help him with the preparations for the team tournament. It's perfect, isn't it? I've used you all like puppets from the start, leaving you very little room for choice"

Talking out loud about her actions was making her feel good "it was terrible to have to pretend to be a stupid and good human, but it was worth it because I can use you to destroy this school and then get rid of my toys. I'm having a great time. Not even you will remember what happened, I will officially reveal my true identity when there is a wider audience. You know how it is, I like to be the center of attention, after all I am the queen of the Hell"

All the words that were uttered by Tzuyu were lost in the air, as if Dahyun hadn't heard them at all, and her wicked laughter had infiltrated her blood, making the vampire weak and strong at the same time.

"That's enough, you've drunk enough. I hope that the good feeling of being fed will stay with you for a long time because you won't remember anything about this event until I'm the one to let you" she walked away from her, noting pleased that there had been a noticeable change in the girl.

Dahyun's hair had turned black and her eyes had darkened, making her intimidating. The hunger was gone, replaced by a thirst for blood and death she had never felt before. She knelt instantly "my lady, what can I do to please you?"

"Forget what happened and act according to my will when the time comes. I count on you" after saying those words she disappeared in the form of a shadow, leaving her alone.

The vampire fell on the floor, suddenly weak and with a sore head "I'm going crazy" she curled up on herself, crying silently.

 

 

 


The next day the girls were all near the woods where the team tournament was to be held. The rules were very simple: they had to fight against opponents and take them down, just like the students used to do during gymnastics hours.

Professor Min, as the other teachers had done, had gathered his class to review the latest details and the tactics to use "you will be randomly divided, so I ask you to cooperate fully with the classmates that will happen to you. You are perfectly capable to win, but don't let the desire for victory overpower the fun. Enjoy this experience"

They went to sit in an elevated spot from which it was possible to watch the tournament and Momo had taken Dahyun's hand "when did you dye your hair?"

"Tonight I think, I was pretty bored"

"They look great on you, my sister almost drooled when she saw you coming" she gave her a thumbs up.

Dahyun looked at her, visibly confused "your sister?"

"I'm talking about Sana, we found out we are twins and yesterday we went to see our father to confirm everything. I've never seen him cry like that, but I'll tell you the whole story as soon as we finish the tournament"

"Of course, I'm really curious" she had squeezed her hand tighter.

"I'm sorry I didn't understand that there was something serious and now that I know why you broke up I can't help but take your side. I spent the night scolding her"

A smile appeared on Dahyun's face "thank you, you really are the best"

Momo didn't have time to answer due to Nayeon's intrusion "Dahyun, only the two of us were pulled out for the first round. We have to go bust some asses" she had brought her fist close.

The other vampire imitated the gesture, feeling a strange shock after touching the hand of the pureblood "let's get them out"

Tzuyu gave Nayeon a kiss on the head and a pat on Dahyun's shoulder, smiling happily "I'm so excited for this tournament, I hope we can win so we can all celebrate together. I already know it will be fun"

The two participants followed their professor to the place where they should have waited for the fight to begin, both strangely nervous "maybe I should have given my girlfriend another kiss, I already miss her"

"I should have given more importance to the things Momo revealed to me, I'm really bad" she was rubbing her temples "I'll offer her dinner tonight to make me forgive"

"You should offer it to all of us, don't be stingy"

"Shut up and ask your girlfriend to spoil you"

Nayeon smiled mischievously "I definitely will, I can't wait to push her onto the bed and eat he-" she was interrupted by a hand on .

"I understand, I don't need to know the details to continue living"

"I'm sorry, I'm so nervous and I feel confused. I say nonsense all the time"

Dahyun had sighed after hearing the sound of the start of the tournament "I'm trying the same things so I propose we hurry up and take out our opponents"

The pureblood was her lips "let's go sink our teeth into some neck and crush some heart" she said in a threatening way, immediately snapping under the attentive and amused gaze of the person who was moving the strings behind their thoughts and their actions.

 

 

 

I want to clarify that, in case it turns out to be too confusing, that is a desired effect to let the reader into the story and share the confusion with the characters. I hope you like it anyway🤞🏼

Ps. Surprise! It was very difficult not to make spoilers about Tzuyu's identity, but it was fun to read your comments of love for her🤭