I'm nothing without you

Forever yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jiwon's POV*

Jihoon: Mommy, why are you crying?

Jihoon walked over to stand in front of me as he looked at me with a worried expression. Jihoon cupped my face with his small hands, making me place my own on top of his. Oh, dear… you look so much like your father. Every time I see you, I'm always reminded of you Jahoon. How dare you leave me alone when you promised me that we would be together forever? Leaving me here alone with our son and our unborn child. We had always talked about giving Jihoon a little sibling and you always wanted to have many children so that our kids won't get bored and always have some to play with and relaid on since you didn't have anyone yourself….but now you are leaving me alone in the darkness. I could only be here because of you.

Jiwon: Mommy is not crying. Mommy just got something in her eyes. Jihoon… can mommy hug you?

Jihoon: Of course mommy!

Jihoon wrapped his small arms around my neck and I pulled him tightly close to me to hide the tears that I couldn't hold back. I can't hold it any longer… Jahoon… Please wait for me…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Servant: Crown Prince Park Jihoon! Please ascend the throne and receive the crown!

I sat by the side as I watched Jihoon going up the stairs to your throne. He is becoming the king after you. Just like how you said that he would. You must be proud of him up there. Even if he is only 12 years old, he is still doing a good job at continuing your work.

Jahoon: That is Jihoon oppa!

Jiyeon: That is right honey.

I patted our daughter on the head, who was sitting beside me. You always wanted a daughter. But you didn't get to see her before you… went away… I named her after you because she is looking just like you. The more she grows older, the more I can see you in her. It is like you were reborn as her…

The whole ceremony went well without anyone disturbing or making complaints about Jihoon taking your place. Ever since you died in your act to save us, the people have become sorrowful for their actions and have been doing everything without questioning.

Jihoon: Mommy, did I do great today?

Jiwon: Yes, you did honey. I'm proud of you and I know that your father will also be proud of you.

Jihoon: But where is father? She has been gone for 4 years now. And how can I become the king if father is still alive?

Jihoon looked at me, questioning while eating. I placed my chopsticks down as I looked at him. I haven't dared to tell him yet that you have died and left us. I smiled at him.

Jiwon: Father is still in a country very far away from here. She is still doing some work but she has written to me about how proud she is of you taking the throne while she is away. Since father is away on an important mission right now that will take a long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter