Reborn

Forever yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Man: Honey, just hold on a little longer. We are at the hospital in just a few minutes.

Woman: I don't know how much longer I can hold it. Our baby is coming out right now.

Man: I know honey. I know but please hold a bit longer. Can you please drive faster?! My baby girl is coming out!

Driver: I'm driving as fast as I can, sir. We are here now sir!

The man jumped out of the car and quickly grabbed the nearest nurse he could find.

Man: Please help me! My wife is about to give birth to our daughter!

The nurse grabbed a few other nurses and got the woman out of the car and into a 1st-class room since the man was very rich and only wanted the best of the best. The man could only wait outside the room anxiously while his wife was fighting inside the room with their daughter. As the man walked forth and back in front of the waiting room, two elderly couples came over to him.

Elderly woman: How are my daughter and granddaughter doing right now? Has she given birth yet?

Man: Not yet mother-in-law. She is still inside the room, trying to give birth. I'm just worried that she would be fine. She had complained about a lot of pain on her way here.

Man's mother: You don't have to worry honey. It is normal for a woman to feel extreme pain while giving birth. It is all-natural.

As the man and the two elderly couples were talking together, a scream was heard from the room. The man turned to look at the door with extreme worry on his face but soon became relieved when he heard the little baby scream following afterward. The man and the two elderly couples walked inside the room to see the woman laying on the bed with a beautiful baby in her arms. The man quickly made his way to the woman with tears of happiness in his eyes.

Doctor: Congratulations to both of you. You have gotten a healthy baby girl. Do you know what you want to call her?

The man and the woman looked at each other for a while and nodded before turning back to the doctor.

Man & woman: We are going to name her Kim Jiwon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woman: Jiwon, you can go and play on the playground but don't go too far away, or else mommy won't be available to find you.

Jiwon: Yes, mommy!

The little girl Jiwon ran away from her mom, who was sitting in the park, and over to the playground where there were already a lot of kids around. Jiwon got up on the slides and slides down. She continued to play with the other kids until she noticed another kid standing nearby the playground but still far enough for not the other kids to notice. Jiwon ran over to the kids with a big smile on her face. The kid had lousy and dirty clothes on and there was even dirt on their face. The hair looked like it was been cut short with a knife, so it was difficult to tell if the kid was a boy or a girl. But the hair was a little longer to indicate that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter