I won't let you go ever again

Forever yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon: Jahoon unnie!!! Wake up!!! It is our last free day before we debut tomorrow! We should go out and enjoy our free time while we can.

Jahoon: I know I know. Let me just sleep for a bit more.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her head to lay on my chest. Jiwon slapped my arm and then snuggled into me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

Jiwon: You are exactly the same as when we were children. I'm only letting you go nexus l because I know how much of a sleepyhead you are.

Jahoon: And also because you are nice and because you love me.

I wrapped my arms tighter around her as she giggled. I couldn't help but smile at the sweet noises. Suddenly the door to my room burst open and a dog walked inside the room barking.

Yujin: Jahoon unnie!!! It's time to wake up!!!

Jahoon: And there goes my sleep.

I groaned as I got up from bed while Jiwon laughed at me.

Yujin: Oh Jiwon! You are here too! I know~ Something happened between you two, right?

Jahoon: What are you indicating Ahn Yujin?

Yujin: Well...that you two...

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Yujin began making some kissing noises and gestures. I glanced over to Jiwon to see her becoming red as a tomato.

Jahoon: First of all we aren't in the position to do that and second of all, it is time for you to go now. Bye bye~

I pushed Yujin out of the door and quickly locked the door after her. I leaned my back against the door and sighed.

Jahoon: Someday she is going to be the cause of my death by giving me severe migraines. Are you okay Jiwon?

I grumbled to myself but noticed Jiwon's face still as red as before. I walked over to her and cupped her cheeks trying to feel her temperature.

Jahoon: Your temperature seems fine.

Jiwon: I'm fine! I mean I'm fine. I will just go to my room and get ready for our day out. You should too.

Jiwon quickly removed my hands from her face and left the room. I looked at the closed door, confused at what just happened. Did she hate the idea of us kissing? If that is the case I should just keep my feelings to myself. I grabbed a towel and made my way to the bathroom with my head filled with thoughts of how to tell Jiwon my feelings.

Jahoon: So the thing that you wanted to do the most was to spend time with me in a café?

Jiwon: Yeah! And we can just sit and chill while talking with each other. It has been a long time since we had the time to talk freely with each other about random stuff and what is bothering us since we both are busy with practicing. Now tell me, have you had any concerns recently?

Jahoon: Actually...I do have one...

Jiwon: Really? What is it?

I was about to tell when the waiter came over to our table with the stuff that we had ordered. I smiled at the waiter as she gave me what was mine and she left with the empty tray after a mysterious interaction. I grabbed a fork and was about to take a piece out of the cake when suddenly Jiwon switched both my cake and drink with hers.

Jahoon: Hey!

Jiwon: Sorry but you just looked so tasty so I wanted that instead. You aren't mad at me, right?

Jahoon: *mumbles* Like I could ever be mad at you.

Jiwon: What did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter