Honeymoon?

Forever yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: Jiwon. It's time to wake up.

I shook Jiwon lightly. She was sleeping peacefully in my bed and I didn't want to wake her up but I had to go on with my plan. Jiwon groaned a bit and just rolled away so that she was facing the opposite side.

Jahoon: Jiwon~ We have to get up and get ready. Our plane to Spain is going to be ready in two hours.

Jiwon: But I'm sleeping so comfortably-

Jahoon: If you don't wake up then I will kiss you again-

Jiwon: I'm up! I'm up!

Jiwon quickly got on her feet. I looked at her with squinted eyes.

Jahoon: I don't know if I should feel happy that you are finally up or upset that you don't want to kiss me.

Jiwon: Don't be upset~ It is just…I'm still not used to the fact that we are together now… you are my first.

Jahoon: I'm your first? Well, that is nice to hear but…you are still not escaping from my kisses!

I quickly got up from the bed and ran over to Jiwon, who was running away from me. I picked her up in bridal style as she wrapped her arms around my neck, preventing her from falling.

Jiwon: What are you going to do? Set me down!

Jahoon: We are going to wash up and get ready for our plane that is taking off in an hour and a half and also get some free kisses in between our preparations.

Jiwon: Wait what?!

Jahoon: You heard me!

I continued walking into the bathroom while chuckling and Jiwon still hanging onto me with her dear life and trying to convince me to set her down.

Jahoon: You made sure that this is all private and no one knows that we are here?

Minho: 100% sure and the people that I suspected would have known are already taken care of.

Minho leaned in to whisper. I patted him lightly on his back and wrapped an arm around Jiwon's waist while giving her a smile.

Jiwon: What did you two whisper about?

Jahoon: Nothing. Just told him how pretty you are and how much I love you.

I heard Minho making some puking sounds behind me, so I turned around to glare at him. Minho acted like he hadn't done anything and looked elsewhere than at me. I shook my head at him and looked back forward.

Jiwon: What are you going to do with your shop? There won't be anyone around to manage it.

Jahoon: Don't worry. I have a lot of amazing and trustworthy people to take care of it while I'm gone. The only thing that we have to worry about is having a great time on our honeymoon.

Jiwon poked me in the side while smiling embarrassedly. I chuckled at her as we made the way to our gate but as we were about to board the private plane that had been arranged for us, we heard some noises of people fighting behind us. We turned around to see my guards fighting when the men that Jiwon and I saw yesterday. I pulled Jiwon behind me as I kept an eye out for anyone not to get too close to her. I wasn't really worried since I knew that my men were good at fighting but it was better to be safe than sorry. And it was good that I had that in my mind because after a while all of my men were laying on the floor. The men from yesterday were standing and looking at us and an old woman emerged from behind them.

Jiwon: Mom?

I glanced behind me to see her looking at the woman with surprise. So this was the Mrs. Kim that forced her daughter to do something that she didn't want to do.

Mrs. Kim: That is right honey. It's your mom, who you dare to run away from with a… person like that.

Mrs. Kim looked and pointed at me with disgust. I could feel myself being filled with rage but I took a deep breath in trying to keep my cold because I knew that rage would not be helping at all in this situation.

Mrs. Kim: Honey~ Why would you do this to me? To your loving mother?

Jahoon: A mother who doesn't really care about what her daughter wants and her happiness.

Mrs. Kim: I wasn't talking to you, your bastard.

Jahoon: You!

Jiwon: Jahoon. Don't.

Jiwon wrapped a hand around my arm as she tried to hold me back. I looked at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter