War

Forever yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: This is much worse than I had imagined… even with all the descriptions….

I was standing on the top of a wall, looking over the city. People were fighting each, yelling at the top of their lungs. Blood was flowing in streams everywhere. The ground that had once been the color of light brown sand has now been painted a dark rouge. Women and children were screaming from every side, begging to either let them live or their family members to live. I could feel my throat tying a knot at the sight of all of it. This was all because of my decision and all because some people were opposing it.

Minho: Your highness…

Jahoon: Please announce my presence… I want to talk to them…

Minho: Everyone! Listen! Your highness is here!

Suddenly everyone became quiet and turned around to look at me. Some people began crying in hope that I was there to stop everything.

???: Your highness my ! I don't want her as our king if she is going to have that horse of a child as our next king!

Some people were yelling in agreement. I sighed and closed my eyes to take a deep breath before opening them again.

Minho: Shut your dirty mouth! If you dare to make fun of your highness once more, I will make sure to have your head on a pole!

Jahoon: Minho… stop it…

Minho: But your highness-

Jahoon: I will go down to them… being on the same level as them may help us in this situation…

Minho: But your highness! It could be dangerous and they may stop respecting you!

Jahoon: If it is what I have to do to protect my family and the people of my kingdom…. Then I have to do it….

Minho: I'm coming with you, your highness. Whether you like it or not.

I just nodded and made my way down to the ground. The port opened up and I exited it with only Minho with me. I looked around to see some people looking at me with disgust on their faces while some others looked scared and worried.

Jahoon: I'm not coming here today because I want to cause trouble. The reason I'm here is that I want us to find a common ground, so everybody can be happy and no one has to get hurt anymore.

???: Then strip your son of his title off! Or else we won't be stopping today!

Jahoon: He is my first child. As per the rules of the kingdom, the first child born will become the next king of the kingdom.

???:  that rule! We don't want a mere commoner becoming the next king! If it is like that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter