Job offer

My idol wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: No! I'm not going to do it. I don't even know how to do it!

Chaehyun: Don't worry! I will also be there to teach you how to do it. We are going through it together.

Chaehyun placed her hands on my shoulders and turned me around to face her. I looked at her with a pout as I tried to use my aegyo to convince her to let me escape it but it was to no help. As soon as Chaehyun is determined to do something, she will make sure that it will happen.

Jahoon: But I don't know how to model! I'm just going to make a fool out of myself when we are there.

Chaehyun: If the photographer really thought that you would be making a fool out of yourself then she wouldn't have asked you as her model.

Jahoon: But still. I'm going to make the whole photoshoot troublesome because I don't know how to pose and it's going to take more than double the time to finish the shoot and everyone will be mad because it is taking so much time.

I blurted it in a panic. This was the first time that I was going to do something like this. I work as the CEO of my own company and am mostly working from home right now. So I am used to being around a lot of people but I'm not worried about being a burden to someone else. It seemed like Chaehyun knew my worries as she pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. I hugged her back and placed my head in the crook of her neck.

Chaehyun: I know what you are thinking right now and I know that you won't be a burden to anybody there. I will be beside you the whole time we are there. I will help you and we will get through it together.

I pulled a bit away and placed my forehead on hers, staring into her eyes. I could see how serious she was. I sighed.

Jahoon: Alright. I will do it.

Chaehyun: Even though we haven't done it yet, I'm still so proud of you. Don't worry, everything will work out perfectly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Photographer: Welcome Chaehyun! And this must be the famous Jahoon that I have heard so much from Chaehyun about. It is nice to finally meet you.

As soon as we walked inside the building, the photographer walked over to us and introduced himself. I shook his hand with a smile but there was something about him that make me not like him. I'm probably just skeptical. We were shown the way to the dressing room, where there were already people waiting for us to help do our hair, makeup, and clothes. I was separated from Chaehyun and brought into a dressing stall, where I was asked to change my clothes into one of their given outfits. Afterward, I got my makeup and hair done and walked out to where the photoshoot was going to be held to find Chaehyun waiting for me there.

Chaehyun: Oh my god! You look so handsome in this. What did I do to deserve to not only marry someone this handsome but also caring and the most awesome person in the world?

Jahoon: I know you are just sweet-talking for me to feel better. I don't look that good at all, I'm probably looking like a wreck right now.

Chaehyun: Jahoon… have I ever lied to you?

Jahoon: No…

Chaehyun: Then why do you think that I will lie to you about how good you are looking right now?

Jahoon: Fair point. Point taken.

Photographer: Such a beautiful-looking couple. You guys match each other so well that it looks like a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter