Breaking the rules

The forbidden relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee: Jahoon unnie~ I’m so tired~

Sohee walked over to me and sat down on my lap and wrapped her arms around my waist as she placed her head on my shoulder and snuggled closer to me. She was clingy more than normal. Especially since that day with Sakura unnie and Chaewon. In fact, all of the girls have surprisingly been like that. For outsiders it seemed like they were all trying to fight for my attention, trying to spend as much time with me as possible. At first, I didn't think so but after what Chaewon said I think she may be right. Or it seems like that. Juri walked over to me and tried to push Sohee away from me and do the same thing to me. They both glared at each other and then turned their mood to suddenly rub their cheeks with mine.

Juri: Jahoon unnie~ I’m the cutest of us all, right?~

Sohee: Noooo~ It is me, right unnie? I’m the cutest one, right?~

They both pulled away and looked at me with puppy eyes. I just looked between the both of them and gulped. I didn’t want to choose any of them because I didn't want to hurt either of them by choosing the other one but I knew that they both were going to be upset with me if I didn't choose them.

Jahoon: The both of you are cute. There is no way to fight like that.

Sohee: You can’t say that unnie~ You have to choose one of us~

They both pouted with a bit of an upset expression. I couldn’t choose… and to make the matter worse the other girls noticed what we were doing and walked over to us, trying to act cute for me to choose them except Dahyun who looked at us from behind. I was saved when their dance instructor came back to the room from a break and managed to pull the girls away from me to resume their practice. But even when practicing they tried to win me over by winking at me or acting cute toward me from time to time since I was in front of them, filming them for their review session. I just thought that it was normal since…. Well, it is their job after all. But again it didn’t seem like that. They continued acting like that when they got another break. It didn’t seem like they would run out of energy or anything but all of a sudden Dahyun ran out of the room in some sort of anger. We all looked at each other with confusion at what just happened.

Yeonhee: I think I should go and check on her-

Jahoon: Don’t. I think it will be better if I go and check on her. You guys should sit down and take a break. You have worked hard and you all deserve it.

I placed a hand on Yeonhee’s shoulder and pushed her back down to sit. I ran out of the room and tried to find which way she had gone. I grabbed the arm of one of the staff that walked past me.

Jahoon: Hey, have you seen which way Dahyun went?

Staff: I saw her running that way. She did look quite upset. I think she was crying, actually.

Jahoon: Thank you for your help.

I patted her on the back and ran in the direction that she had pointed towards. I kept asking the people I passed if they had seen her and followed. All of them were consistent with each other. Dahyun was running away upset and possibly crying.

Jahoon: Where has she gone now? Did I go the wrong way?

I scratched the back of my head while looking around, completely confused about where Dahyun was. I was about to just turn around and walk back to the practice room when I heard someone crying. It was very subtle but you could still hear it if you concentrated. I followed the sound into a room and opened the door slightly, looking inside to see Dahyun there on the sofa and crying with her face in her hands. I slowly opened the door and entered the room. I made my way closer to her and sat down next to her but she didn’t lift her head up. I placed a hand on her back to try and calm her down.

Jahoon: Are you okay? Well… maybe that isn't the right question because it seems like you aren’t…

Dahyun looked at me and I was a bit surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter