Who do you choose?

Would you be mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: The one that I'm going to choose is…

I couldn't finish my sentence. I couldn't bring myself to choose between them. No matter which decision I took, there would still be some people who are gonna get hurt by it. I sighed once again and shook my head.

Jahoon: I can't choose between you guys… at least not right now… I need some time to think… alone…

I stood up from the sofa and made my way to my bedroom and closed the door behind me before I flopped face down on the bed. I groaned from the stress. I couldn’t make myself choose between my friends. None of them deserved not to be chosen but there was no way that I could avoid that unless… But then they would all hate me and there will just be too much dispute between all of us and it would end in that we will drift away from each other instead of being friends and then it would be harder for everyone to be in the group and in the end we will disband. I rolled to lie down on my back and placed a pillow over my face as I groaned into it. Why did my life have to be this difficult?! Why couldn’t I just have an easy life?! And again considering the fact that I’m already in a “relationship” with Liz is stressing me even more out. Even though we were just trying it out, I was still worried about how it was going to affect everything. This was the time that I needed someone to talk to about these things. I grabbed my phone and messaged Youngji unnie to see if she was free. I knew that she had a boyfriend before so I knew that she would probably be available to help me. I laid my phone down as I didn't think that she would reply yet but as soon as I laid my phone down, it vibrated indicating I had received a message. And before I could even text her back, she had already called me.

Youngji: What's wrong Jahoon? You seemed kind of a bit distressed in your messages.

Jahoon: I need some advice and you are the first one that came into my mind, that may actually be available to help me.

Youngji: I would love to help you but what about your members?

Jahoon: It is hard when they are the problem.

Youngji: I see. Then why don't you come over to my place so we can talk and possibly hang out together? You still have my address right? Or should I come and fetch you?

Jahoon: It is alright unnie. I still have your address so you don't have to worry. I will be there in about half an hour maybe. Oh! And I will buy some drinks and snacks with me too.

Youngji: You are the best Jahoon! Oh! And remember to buy some soju and beer too!

Jahoon: Of course unnie.

I giggled at her and said goodbye before hanging up. I sighed as I knew that we or more I was going to get ed up. I knew how much she and the Kara members could drink and I was nowhere near that level right now. I took a backpack and prepared an extra pair of clothes in case I would have to spend the night over there because I was too drunk to go home. I grabbed the stuff that I needed and walked out. Yujin was still sitting in the living room while eating some snacks and watching TV.

Yujin: I'm going over to some friends and I may possibly not get back home before tomorrow morning for your information.

Yujin: Please be careful unnie. Call us if anything happens.

I gave her a thumbs-up and walked outside. I passed the convenience store to get the things that I needed and what Youngji unnie asked for and took the bus over to her place. I knocked on her door and she opened it with a wide smile on her face.

Youngji: Jahoon! I'm so happy to see you again! And by the way happy holidays! Come inside. It must be freezing out there.

Youngji unnie took the bags I was holding in my hands and waved for me to come inside. I took off my shoes and my jacket, leaving them in the hallway before following her inside her house. Inside her living room, the rest of Kara was sitting there already chatting with each other.

Jiyoung: Jahoon! You are here! Come and sit down with us!

I looked at Youngji unnie and then at the girls. I walked over and sat beside Jiyoung unnie and Nicole unnie.

Jahoon: I didn't know that you guys were here. I hope that I'm not interrupting your time together.

Gyuri: Not at all. We actually were thinking about inviti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter