Jealous babies

Would you be mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeso: Unnie can you believe it? We are finally going to be on music shows.

Jahoon: I know baby, I know. Unnie is also excited.

I patted Leeso on her head as she wrapped her arms around mine and leaned her head into my touch. I looked to my right to see Rei staring at us with hopeful looks. I chuckled at her and patted her on the head too, making her beam with a bright smile. We were currently sitting in the car on our way to the beauty shop to get our hair and makeup done before our full schedule of performing on the music shows. I was sitting in the back of the car with Leeso and Rei. In front of me were Gaeul and Liz and in front of them were Yujin and Wonyoung.

Manager: We are here now girls. Let's get you guys ready for today's debut performances!

I waited until everyone had hopped out of the car and got out myself. Just right outside Liz was waiting for me. As soon as I got out she linked her arm with mine and we walked inside the shop together. I got my makeup done and waited for Liz to finish her hair before exchanging seats with her. I stood behind her but still made sure that I wasn’t in the way of our hairstylist.

Jahoon: Wow! Jiwon! You look really amazing with blonde hair. Just like a barbie doll.

Liz: Thank you unnie~

Liz looked down at the table in front of her and her face began to glow red. I giggled at her embarrassment and poked her cheek to even more, making her grow even redder than before. A few moments later, Liz had finished her hair and it was now my turn. I sat in the chair and got my hair done and saw Yujin sneaking up behind me in the reflection of the mirror.

Jahoon: You know that I can see you in the mirror right, Yujin?

Yujin: I didn’t think that you were paying attention. I thought that you were going to sleep but unnie….

Yujin played with her fingers while she wiggled her body. I scoffed at her as I looked back at my reflection.

Jahoon: What did you do now?

Yujin: I didn’t do anything but…

Jahoon: How much do you need?

Yujin: Just 5000 won unnie. I forgot my wallet.

Yujin scratched the back of her neck and laughed sheepishly. I was about to shake my head at her when I remembered that I was doing my hair.

Jahoon: Take my card then and buy whatever you need and buy some coffee for everyone and a choco for Leeso.

Yujin: Really unnie?! Do you really mean it?

Jahoon: Yes, I do but you better hurry up before I change my mind. Just grab my wallet and go.

Yujin smiled widely and ran away like the puppy she was.

Hairstylist: You are such a great unnie to the girls. You are treating them very nicely. I already noticed it when you guys entered the store.

Jahoon: Thank you very much.

I blushed slight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter