Holidays

Would you be mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to see the snow falling outside my window. I snuggled even more into my blanket and looked out while watching the snow. It was near the holidays but we were granted our holiday earlier than everyone else because as we all know there would be a lot of schedules and shows to attend near Christmas and until the new year. I knew all of the girls were going to go back home to spend their time with their families, which was understandable since it had been a long time since they had seen them. But for me… I was just going to spend the time here at home… all alone. I was about to go back to my sleep since my warm bed was calling me when I heard a disturbance right outside my door. A few seconds later the door to my room opened up and the other girls tumbled inside the room.

Leeso: Unnie! Have you seen it?! It is snowing!

Leeso ran over to me and jumped on the bed and sat on my lap like a little kid waking her parents up in the morning. I smiled at her and patted her head.

Jahoon: Yes, I see that baby. It is beautiful, isn't it?

Wonyoung: But not as beautiful as me right, unnie?

Wonyoung came over to me with a pout and sat on the bed. I smiled at her and patted her on the cheek.

Jahoon: That is right Wonnie~ Not as beautiful as you. Wait…what is the clock?

Rei: About 10 o'clock in the morning. Why?

Jahoon: Shouldn't you get ready for your flight to Japan then? Aren't you flying at 1 pm?

I looked Rei up and down and saw her still in her pajamas. She looked at herself up and down and looked shocked to see herself not dressed yet.

Rei: Oh my god! I better hurry!

Rei ran out of the room. I looked around at the other girls.

Jahoon: Shouldn't you guys also get ready? Aren't your families coming to get you?

The girls looked at each other before going out of the room to get ready. Liz was the last person to exit. But as I was about to cuddle back into my warm bed, Liz opened the door again and looked at me.

Liz: Aren't you getting ready to unnie?

Jahoon: Nah~ I'm not going anywhere for the holidays. I'm just going to be here.

Liz: Not even to your family?

Jahoon: Deceased.

Liz: Siblings?

Jahoon: Only child.

Liz: Aunts, uncles, or distant families?

Jahoon: Strained. Not wanting anything to do with me after I decided to become an idol.

Liz and I stared at each other for a while as she seemed a bit shocked and tried to process all of the shocking facts that I had just nonchalantly told her. After a while, she walked over to my bed and threw the blanket off me.

Jahoon: Hey! It is cold!

I glared at her as I took my blanket to cover myself again, leaving only the upper half of my face exposed. She took the blanket again and threw it away from me before grabbing my arm as she tried to make me stand up.

Liz: I'm not leaving you to be here all alone during the holidays. The holidays are about being with friends and family after all. You are going to come with me.

Jahoon: No no! Not at all! You haven't seen your family in a long time! You should be spending all of the time that you can with them without any disturbance of me being there.

Liz: It is completely fine, unnie~ They have been wanting to meet you properly for a long time now since they saw you at our debut showcase. And I promised them that I was going to take you to meet them when the opportunity arises, so get up and get dressed. Pack the thing that you need because you are going home with me.

Liz pulled me up to my feet with much struggle since I was bigger than her. She patted me on my shoulders with a smile before pushing me in the direction of my closet.

Liz: You better have packed and be ready for leaving when I get back here.

Liz said before she closed the door behind her. I pouted as I looked at my closet, trying to decide what to pack with me.

Jahoon: I don't think that would be hard. I'm a person who doesn't need much anyway.

I grabbed a towel and headed for the showers first to get myself cleaned up and ready. Afterward, I changed my clothes and packed my luggage with the stuff that I needed, and double-checked to make sure that I got everything before sitting on the bed chatting with Gyuri unnie after receiving a message from her.

Liz: Didn't I tell you to be ready when I get back unnie? I thought I was the laziest one in the group.

I tilted my head up to see Liz entering the room. I pointed to my luggage that was standing in the corner of the room with a proud smile.

Jahoon: Already done before you could say "What's after like?"

Liz: I'm so sorry unnie! It was my mean-

Jahoon: Nah~ Don't worry~ I don't mind. Let's go downstairs instead. We have a plane to catch to Jejudo after all.

I grabbed my luggage and patted Liz on her head as I put my jacket and shoes on before heading to the elevator. A few seconds later Liz followed behind. We got down and placed our luggage in the trunk before taking a seat inside.

Rei: Jahoon unnie? You are coming with us to the airport to say goodbye?

Liz and I looked at each other but before I could say anything Liz already beat me to it.

Liz: Yes, she is!

I looked at Liz with a bit of wonder but quickly brushed it off thinking how cute Rei looked with her happy expression. A few seconds later our manager entered the van and drove to the airport where we said goodbye to Rei and then later said goodbye to our manager as we took the flight to Jejudo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Liz's mom: Oh~ my dear daughter~ you are finally back home~

As soon as we landed, we were greeted by Liz's parents. As soon as they saw Liz, her mother ran up to her and cupped her cheeks before kissing all over her face. Liz was whining and asking her mother to stop but I could see that she was happy to see her mother again. Liz's father walked over to us with a smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile at the scene. I wished my parents were still alive, so I could experience that moment myself…

Liz's father: Her mother is always like this. The most emotional between the two of us may I say.

Liz's father patted me on my back as he still had his gaze on Liz and her mother.

Jahoon: Well there is always someone like that in any relationship or friendship.

Liz's father: You bet.

Liz's mother: Oh my~ you took Jahoon with you, Jiwon?

Jahoon: Hello, ma'am.

Liz's mother: Oh, don't be so polite dear. Just call me mom. Any friends of Liz are a part of our family. Especially someone like you. Liz always talks about how you always take care of her with such love, so come here and let me give you a hug.

Liz's mother pulled me close to her and into a hug. I was caught a bit by surprise by it but returned it with a smile on my face. The warmth emerging from her felt like I was hugging my own mother again. We got into their car and drove back to their home where her grandparents were also waiting for her. The exact same at the airport happened again but this time just with her grandparents.

Liz's father: Alright alright. I think it is enough for now. We should let the girls rest and unpack their things before we catch up more.

Liz's grandmother: You are right. You are right. I'm sorry my dear Jiwon. You must be really tired right now.

Liz: It is alright grandma! I am also very happy to see you, so you don't have to worry about it. I will just rest for a moment then you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter