Fight

Would you be mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Liz's mother: I'm going to miss you guys so much~ I can't wait for the time that I get to spend time with you guys again.

Liz's mother pulled her into a tight hug, making her squirm around.

Liz: Mom~ Don't embarrass me like that~ also you are hugging me too tight~

Liz's mother: Stop complaining. What can a mother do when she knows that she isn't seeing her own child for a while?

Liz: I'm sorry mom. I'm going to miss you too.

Liz's father walked over to me and gave me a goodbye hug too.

Liz's father: Please continue to take care of her over there. I know she is in safe hands with you but I can't help but worry.

Jahoon: I know and that is completely normal. I promise that I will take care of her. You and her mom don't need to worry a thing about it.

Liz's father: Thank you.

He pulled me into another hug before letting me go so Liz's mother could hug me. We finished saying our goodbyes and then checked in for our flight back to mainland Korea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: Guys! We are back home!

I placed our bags down and took off my shoes and jacket as Liz did the same. We walked inside the room but no one was home yet.

Liz: They will probably be here soon. Let's just unpack and watch some TV together.

Jahoon: With some hot chocolate?

Liz: With some hot chocolate.

Liz smiled as I cheered. We unpacked our things in our room. As I was preparing the sofa to be nice and cozy with blankets and pillows, Liz was in the kitchen preparing some hot chocolate for the both of us. We sat there for some while, just watching whatever shows there were on before the rest of the girls came home all at once.

Yujin: You guys look awfully close together.

Gaeul: Too close.

Leeso: A bit too close for my liking.

Liz: That is because Jahoon unnie and I have decided to try out and date each other.

Leeso, Gaeul, Yujin, Wonyoung & Rei: You what?!

I tilted my head to look at the girls, wondering why they were acting like they were acting. Of course, it is shocking to hear two of your close friends are beginning to date all of sudden without any hints or anything that it would happen but not that shocking for them to act like that. I looked at Liz to see her smiling at them but there was a hint of pride in it. I looked between all of the girls, wondering what was happening.

Yujin: Jahoon unnie, will you excuse us for a moment? We have something that we want to talk with Liz about.

Before I could open my mouth and say anything the girls had already pulled Liz up on her feet and dragged her to one of our bedrooms. I could hear them close the door and lock it.

Jahoon: What the hell is happening here? Have I turned a blind eye to something?

I scratched the back of my neck. I just shrugged and leaned back in my seat, continuing to watch the TV. They will probably tell me sooner or later what it was about. Right?

 

 

 

 

*Yujin's POV*

Yujin: Explain yourself. Now!

Liz: I don't think that there is anything to explain. We have already told you that we were dating.

Rei: I don't believe that. How come you two are suddenly dating each other when there has been no indication that Jahoon unnie liked you?

Liz: Who says there wasn't? You guys were just too blind to see it. Now I know where this is going. You guys are just jealous that Jahoon unnie chose me over you guys.

Leeso: I still don't believe it. You just manipulate Jahoon unnie to say yes to dating you. Didn't you?

Liz sighed as she crossed her arms. I stood there looking at her with anger that she had gotten to you Jahoon unnie before I did. I could have been dating Jahoon unnie already if I wanted to but I respected her choice and let her choose for herself but to choose Liz like that? Out of nowhere with no indication that unnie likes her? I don't believe in any of it.

Liz: You guys can believe what you want but it is what it is. I'm dating Jahoon unnie now and there is nothing that you guys can do about it.

Gaeul: Really? You think that?

Gaeul was gritting her teeth before she suddenly launched at Liz. Everyone including me then began to engage in a catfight. We all were in each other's hair, slapping and scratching each other. It all went really violent.

Jahoon: What the hell is happening here?!

We all froze in our positions and turned our heads to look at Jahoon unnie, who was standing at the entrance of the door with her arms at her sides and a scary look on her face. We have never seen her mad before but judging by her expression right now she was really really mad. We all quickly split apart from each other and stood in a line with our hands in front of us like we were kids that were about to get scolded by their mom.

Jahoon: I'm really disappointed in you guys right now. I don't even want to hear any excuses or anything right now. All of you go back to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter