Admiring day

Would you be mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeseo: Jahoon unnie!

I was sitting in my room when I heard Leeseo yelling for me. By the way, I have my own room! How cool is that?! The door opened up to reveal Leeseo peeking her head inside.

Leeseo: Am I interrupting your me-time unnie?

Jahoon: No not at all. Come in, baby.

Leeseo walked inside the room and closed the door behind her before sitting beside me on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly to me so that she wouldn't fall off the bed since it was small after all.

Jahoon: Why were you looking for me, baby?

Leeseo: It is because in the school our homeroom teacher told us to bring someone who we admire to the school and right when she said that, I thought of you unnie!

I pouted and blinked a few times. I really have to say that melted my heart. She thought of me as the first person. She admires me so much that she wants it to be me.

Leeseo: Unnie, are you crying?

Jahoon: No not at all. I just got something in my eye. That's all.

Leeseo: Awww~ Unnie~ It is okay to cry. Come here~

Jahoon: I'm not crying…you are…

I let Leeseo pull me into a hug and pat my back. After a while, I pulled away and looked at Leeseo with a small smile on my face.

Jahoon: Thank you baby for admiring me. I never thought in my whole life that I would ever have someone going to admire me someday.

Leeseo: You deserve it, after all, unnie. You are the most amazing person that I have ever met but before I tell you everything that I admire about you, I will go now. Unnie has to wait for the day to find out.

Jahoon: You little kid.

Leeseo stuck her tongue out at me before breaking into a big bright smile and kissing me on the cheek. She then got up and walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. As soon as the door closed, I laid myself on the bed. If you will excuse me, I’m just going to bask in the information about baby Leeseo admiring me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: So this is where you go to school then?

I looked around as I observed the school. A lot of Leeseo's friends saw that we were there and began crowding around us. We didn't have any guards around since I thought that it would only cause unnecessary attention and also we were at the school anyway. If anything happened I could protect her.

Jahoon: Where is your classroom?

Leeseo: This way unnie! Let's go! I can't wait to show you off to my friends! They are going to be so jealous of me!

Leeseo wrapped her arms around mine with a big smile on her face. I just chuckled at her behavior and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter