Do you wanna date me?

Would you be mine?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jahoon's POV*

I woke up early in the morning. I stretched my body and rolled around for a bit, not wanting to get up at all. Then I remembered. I was on a holiday right now. It was the holiday, which meant that there were no practices and I could get back to sleep…. Or so I thought I would. In the end, I got up and decided to take a walk outside. I have never gone to Jejudo before so this was the right time to walk around and explore the early morning without any disturbance. I stood up, washed my face, and changed into some warmer clothes since it was probably going to be cold outside and walk out of my room. When I was putting on my shoes and jacket, Liz walked out of her room. You could see that she hadn't quite woken up yet due to her messy hair, her yawn, and her scratching her eyes.

Liz: Where are you going? It is still early~ what is the clock even?

Jahoon: 5 a.m.

Liz: 5 a.m.?! And you are up right now?! Unnie I love you. I really do but are you out of your mind?!

I giggled at her as she looked at me like I had gone insane. I shook my head and leaned up against the wall.

Jahoon: I just woke up and I couldn't continue sleeping, so why not go and take a walk and take a look around Jejudo? After all, I haven't been to Jejudo before so this is my opportunity to look around.

Liz: You are still insane for doing it so early in the morning but whatever. Wait for me here for a moment.

I tilted my head wondering what she meant but decided to do as I was told. A few minutes later she came all dressed up. I tilted my head even more, completely confused as to what was happening. I looked at her as she put on her shoes.

Liz: What? It is not like I'm going to let you walk out there all alone. In case you get lost then I will be available to help you.

Jahoon: Well as you wish for my queen.

Liz flicked her head up to look at me, surprised at what I just said. I just giggled at her reaction. It wasn't normal for me to call the other girls by their nicknames so when I do it they get surprised and to be honest it is a lot of fun to see their expressions like that. We walked outside and just casually walked down the road while I was looking around admiring the beauty of Jejudo. I always wondered what was so special about this place but now I know.

Jahoon: This place is really beautiful. It is hard not to fall in love with this place. It has another kind of beauty to it in the morning with no cars and almost no people compared to what we arrived at yesterday.

Liz: That is just how Jejudo is but unnie, aren’t I much more beautiful?

I looked at Liz as she smiled shyly at what she just said. It was cute how she sometimes said something so confidently but then right after got shy about it. I giggled and wrapped my arm around her shoulders pulling her closer to me.

Jahoon: Of course, you are much more beautiful than the scenario. Walking around with a beautiful girl and a beautiful scene? What more is there to wish for?

I smiled at Liz as her face began to turn red. I bit the inside of my cheek but in the end, I couldn't help but laugh at her cute expression. We continued walking further and further, this time with our hands collapsed together. We walked until we came to a hill, where we went to the top so we could see all of Jejudo at once. We sat down on a bench and I took in a deep breath of the cold air and breathed out.

Jahoon: Normally I would hate to hike or go for a walk early in the morning but this moment just makes me want to do it more and more.

Liz: Really? Then I will go with you if that is the case.

I turned to look at her with an eyebrow raised. Liz wasn't someone who would go for a walk like that. She was kind of like me, the lazy type of person.

Jahoon: I thought you hated things like this. You and I are just like each other. Even the fans know about it.

Liz: And that is precisely why. If you are beginning to like something, I would probably be liking it too sooner or later.

I nodded at her with a pout. She had her point. We sat there for a while, just enjoying the scene in front of us as well as the quiet but comfortable atmosphere.

Liz: Jahoon unnie?

Jahoon: Yes?

I kept staring in front of me but when Liz did say anything, I turned to look at her. She was staring at the ground. I could see her bite the inside of her cheek while she looked like she was contemplating with if she should say something or not. I just kept quiet and looked at her, letting her gather the courage to say whatever she wanted to say. After a while, she turned to face me and took a deep breath before talking.

Liz: Unnie, we have known each other for a long time and I'm happy that we have become great friends with each other even when we al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter