You Saved Me...

Drifting Into You ( Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daiki POV

Its funny, you know why? 

because you no longer live in your house? 

Yeah that's one but..

you and Jisoo become a couple?

yeah that's another one. I cant believe from an annoying neighbour into lover. I used to call her , now I call her baby. Thing's change in just one moment. Its been 1 month since we have this relationship. I don't know when she would return back to Korea but I really hope after we have finished with the Kanagawa Squad around next month. So I can follow her back. 

" Daiki oppa?~ " huhu there she is~ 

" Daiki oppa?~ " she hug me from behind while Im doing the dishes. 

" Yes baby? " I asked her as I have finished with the dishes. 

" Uhm...I don't know what to say but Im going back in three days " she said that and I can't say much. I love her, so does her fans. I want her to stay longer but she also did told me that Blackpink is in desire need of a comeback. 

" Hey, its okay baby. I will finish with Kanagawa and drive straight to you~ " I told her. 

" Pwomise? " I nod 

" Yes! Promise~ " I do the cross heart thing. 

" Yeay! Well since this is new CEO, I think I will tell him that I have boyfriend as soon as possible. Maybe after our comeback? " I nod.

" Sure! Well I dont mind. I think its cool to have an idol girlfriend especially when it is you~ " I said to her and she starts blushing. 

Then we just sit in the living room to chill. She's reading her book and Im playing my game. Talking about game, I have a close friend who's a gamer. He is sis Kayleen's younger brother, named Kai. He is now grinding for Asia Championship and if he managed to get in. He will come here to Tokyo. 

" Daiki oppa? Can we go to Akihabara again tomorrow? " 

" Yeah sure! I think I want to buy something for my friend too " I said to her while patting her head. 

We finished our own free time and both head to bed for a fun and well tiring day tomorrow. Knowing Jisoo, I need to prepare my legs. 

Jisoo POV

I woke up the next morning, knowing this will be the last time in awhile that I will wake up next to him. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I got up from the bed and cook the final breakfast for him. 

Im busy cooking breakfast and thats when I feel arms wrapped around my waist. 

" Good morning beautiful~ " Daiki oppa~

" Good morning oppa~ " we both kiss each other. 

I will definitely miss him, I wish I can bring him b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter