White Comet Of Akagi

Drifting Into You ( Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daiki POV

Today is Saturday and you know what that means? Its race time! Besides my car have been fully tuned and repaired for Kanagawa race in a few months. What car do I drive? Its a white supra I call it the white shark. Corny? I know but this is literally my bae. 

" So Daiki, the car is fully tuned and ready for run. I heard you're trying to beat the legendary Ryousuke time trial? " Hiroshi san said to me. 

" Yeah, thats my goal before we make venture to Kanagawa in a few months. If I cant beat the legend himself how am I supposed to be the legend? " I said to him.

Oh who's Hiroshi san you ask? He is the owner and the leader of team Project D. He was the first one to recruit me into RedSun and then he bring the best of the best of Gunma to form Project D, well not really form more like reform. 

" After you beat that you need to beat Takumi jiji's time trial too, after all he is the downhill ace once like you too " he told me while still looking at my stats and I nod. 

Well he is the grandson of the legendary, Fujiwara Takumi. The first downhill ace of Project D. That guy is an idol to anyone in the street racing scene and he's kind of a freak. 

" Alright! Lets run this, we need to get home before midnight, I have kids and wife to be home with " he said as he open my car door. 

" Okay, we will get this quick! " I got inside the car, start it and once I hear the roaring of the car. It feels good to be back. 

" Alright, Daiki lets try to finish this in less than 3 runs? " I nod. 

3rd Person POV

Once Daiki walk inside his car and start the engine, his eyes changes. After all he is hand picked by the grandson of Fujiwara Takumi the legend. 

" Ready!.....Go! " With that sign from Hiroshi san he drove off into the darkness of the mountain, going down the Akagi mountain. Why Akagi? Its the RedSun home turf, Daiki's original team before joining the Project D. 

Daiki drive more faster and more efficient than ever, using all of the skill thats being teached to him first hand by Takumi. This is that same road where the legends like Takahashi Ryousuke and Takahashi Keisuke once ruled. Today he is determined to break that record and be the new White Comet of Akagi!  

Going through corner after corners he remained calm. He didn't even care about the time all he care just to have fun and be the best of the best. He's at the final part of the track, that 4 consecutive close hair pin. He didn't even fazed by it and drift through it with no problem and he finally arrived at the bottom of the mountain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter