I Want To Live

Drifting Into You ( Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose' POV

After that meeting with Sajangnim, me, Jisoo unnie and Jake oppa go out for lunch before oppa needs to jump back on plane to get to his in ring return. Now its already night and we are all practicing for the comeback. 

" Let's take a break.... " Jennie unnie slumps down to the floor. 

" Yeah...yeah...water~ " I run to get water. 

" What time is it? " Lisa asked. 

" Almost midnight Lisa ya, can we rest and do more tomorrow " Jisoo unnie looks much more happier than yesterday. 

" Sure! I'll call manager oppa to pick us up in like half an hour? " Lisa said and we all nod. 

" So who's that guy Rosie ? " Jennie unnie asked and Jisoo unnie just laughed. 

" Who? Who? " And here comes busy body Lisa. 

" That guy that you went out with along with Jichu unnie~ " hearing that again my face just blushed. 

" Come on tell us Rose', after all sajangnim going to announce your dating news soon after all. If we got caught from that lunch just now " I guess..

" Well so he's.... " 

Daiki POV

Hurmm, this is one beautiful garden...how I wish that my angel is here as well. Its boring as hell! You know who's my angel right? That one guardian angel. 

" Hurmm? Where actually am I? " As I stroll down the garden. 

I've been here for days and I don't feel hungry? Hurmm... 

" Daiki! " Huh? I look back and what I saw shocked me. 

" Ha..ha..Hajime nii san? " 

" Hey how you doing my lil bro? " 

" Uh..good I guess " he looks normal? 

" Im sorry for what I've done...Its...Its the drug speaking... " 

" Its okay Hajime nii san, things have come and past. I hope you're rest in peace nii san " 

" Ofcourse I do, especially after I know that my brother finally have someone in his life " how? 

" How did I know? " I nod vigorously. 

" I watch you from above. I always watch you...Im sorry again my words got you... we're almost got reunited early heh " he knows, he saw it

" Nii...nii san! " I run closer and hug him. 

" Nii san thank you! Without you, and your hateful words I might have not get where I am today... " 

" What are you sayying? You got where you are today with your own will power. You, you worth it.. " he pat...he pat my back...

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter