Hopeless

Drifting Into You ( Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daiki POV

I woke up as soon I feel the sun hit my face. I got up and rub both of my eyes. I look to both of my side looking for Reina chan. Oh right she have weather report to go for this morning so she left early. Wait! What time is? I look at my phone and its already noon?! Oh , my job!

I quickly got up and put on my clothes and head out. I use the stairs to get down to the parking faster. I got inside my car and head out. I drive as fast as I can to get to my company. Im seriously late, I know doing it more than once is a bad choice. 

I arrived at the company and head straight to my boss room. Standing right infront of the room feel nerve-wracking. I knock on the door...

" Come in! " hes in

I open the door and he's sitting on the table with my files on it. 

" Sit down Aikawa kun " I sit down on the chair. I know im in trouble when the file is out. 

" Did you know you have three strikes for this month and all of them are on Mondays " he says and I nod. 

" Also last night, one of the employee caught you in Wangan, becoming a punk street racer huh? " I nod again. I dont know what to do. 

" Im so sorry Aikawa kun, we have to let you go. We can't have someone in this company being a street racer as well as coming to work late " my heart broke when he says that.

" But sir...I can do both! I will stop racing in Wangan..." I say as my pupil shakes. I know how much I don't want to let go of my racing career. 

" Im so sorry Aikawa kun, this is final " I hung my head low. 

" Thank you sir for giving me opportunity.... " I bowed and went out the room. 

I dash out and bow to all of my co worker. 

" Thank you for everything guys! See you guys again " I said. Then I can hear people whispering about me, whispering bad about me. 

I straight away run back to my car and drive back home. 

----

As I arrived home, I bumped to Jisoo. I'm guessing she's waiting for me. Im not in the mood to talk to her. I straight away got inside my house without sayying anything. I lay down on my bed. 

Why am I so dumb, I always says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter