Dont Break Him... Please~

Drifting Into You ( Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo POV

Daiki went back to his house and me with manager oppa in mine. I just can't bring my heads high. I know Im going to get scolded, I just know it. 

" So Jisoo mind telling me what have happened with you and that punk kid Daiki?! "

" He's not a punk kid oppa?! Dont say him like that! " then he looks at me and squint his eyebrows. I just look down scared. 

" There must be something that's going on with you and him. Come on spill it, I already know most of it... " he takes a sit and massage his temple. 

" Okay...but dont be mad " he ignored it, I take a deep breath. 

" Me and Daiki...are...are..D...dating... " I said in fear and wanting not go loose my job and trying not to risk my relationship as well. 

" But Jisoo, you're an Idol...an A class Idol...Blackpink no less...why you settle down for a punk like him... "

" Daiki is a good man, he works hard for his life and yeah he have a hard time in the past but no more. He is a changed man " I say as I urge myself not to cry. 

" Humm Ill think about it " then manager oppa leave the house. 

I don't want this to end. I don't want to go back, I want Daiki...I want to be next to him, I wanna be with him... Without realising I started crying. 

3rd Person POV

Little did they know the appartment have a thin doors and walls so their conversation could be heard by Daiki in his own living room. He shrug it off and he knows that things are going ahead, they are going their own ways soon. 

timeskip

Jisoo's Manager POV

I have a talk with the Fujiwara's and they knew that Jisoo and Daiki are dating, they have a point about it too. They know Jisoo is an idol while Daiki is just no one but what they say hit me the most, especially my single life. 

Love... eventually it will come, no matter how much you try to prevent it. I hope the new CEO got that! 

Seriously miss Fujiwara is seriously strict mother. Damn when she said that, I feel like I got scolded by my own mother. I make my way back down to finally meet Daiki. 

Knock...Knock..

Not long after he open the door. He looks like fresh out of the bath. 

" Oh! Jisoo's manager, annyeonghaseyo~ " he bowed and damn he really changed like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter