Daiki

Drifting Into You ( Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daiki POV

We're now going back but back to silent treatment, I think I was too harsh on her. After all she's just an idol that didn't have free time and won't have extra time to explore normal life. 

Flashback

I look at my phone and its almost sun down. I still need to go home, change and head out for race tonight at Wangan. After all tonight will be a treat. 

" Hey Jisoo, We need to go home " I said to her as she's still looking around. 

" Why? I still have place I want to go to " how am I supoosed to tell her.

" I have uhh a race tonight " she look at me clueless. 

" Yeah, I have a race at Wangan tonight. Its not Touge but yeah... " 

" Oh can I come along~ " she tugs on my arm. Not gonna say I hate it. I like it especially when...

" No, I will be home late... "

" But I dont.. " 

" NO! " Oh I just shout to her. 

" Fine! " She just walks away. 

Its not that I don't want to bring her. Tonight I will race with Reina chan and she promise me 'good time' If I managed to beat her. Ahh I ed up again. 

Flashback Ends

I shouldn't have shout on her face like that...What can I do? I cant let this chance slide. Besides Reina chan is a model and an actor, when else will I get go race her....

Admit it Daiki, You just want to sleep with Reina chan right? 

Yea...oh wait you!

Caught red handed haha

Shut up!

Daiki~ 

Im...Im not~ 

Liar.. you're a bad liar my boy. I know you after all im your...

Yeah annoying voice in my head

Make sure you said your sorry to her okay? 

Okay I will. 

We're driving back home and I pulled up in the parking lot. 

" Thank you Daiki " she gets up and just dashes off into the lift lobby. 

Well that was cold of her. I guess Ill just say sorry tomorrow? Meh whatever, I need to head up to my home and get a change of clothes. I park my car and straight head up. 

Jisoo POV

Aish! Whats wrong with his problems? We're doing fine until he needs to shout on my face like that. *Sob* you know you're a decent man, why do you have to be so rude? 

ring...ring....

Its Kayleen unnie? I wipe my tears and take a deep breath and pick up the call. 

" Jisoo? You're home? " 

" Yes! We just got home "

" Come and join us for dinner okay? " 

" What about Daiki? " Wait why do I even bother?

" Oh he's out tonight. He will be racing on Wangan so no worries " 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter