Tragedy

Drifting Into You ( Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo POV

I pick up the call well I dont usuallly especially when it is unknown number. 

" Hello, who's this? " 

" Hello is this relative to Aikawa Daiki? "

" No, but I know him. Why? " 

​​​​​​" Please dont be shocked miss... "

" Jisoo, Kim Jisoo " 

" Right, dont be shocked miss Jisoo but Aikawa Daiki is involved in an accident and he is coma at the moment at Tokyo Hospital " 

​​​​​​I just feel my whole world crumbling. Daiki...nooo please...stay strong oppa...Im coming! I don't care! 

" Im...im coming...thank you " 

Then I hang up the phone. Lisa looks at me but I can't barely keep my composure I just dropped down to the floor. 

" Unnie? What happened? " 

" I, I need to go to Japan Now! " 

" Why?! Uh let me accompany you okay? " I nod and just crying on the floor. 

She gets up and hand me my coat and we both heading outside. She make a quick call to sajangnim to ask if we can go and he says okay, he even kind enough to get us a private jet. 

" Jichu where are you going? " Jennie asked. 

" Nini, we're going to Japan something came up " Lisa answered her for me and we both make our way outside. 

Soon after we were picked up by our manager and we both got inside the car. 

" Jisoo, what happened? " He asked.

" Something emergency oppa, can we hurry up " again Lisa answered it for me.

" Alright, I hope Daiki can help " Daiki...he can't...hes...

" Oppa...he can't...he... " I dont have the strength to say it.

" Oh no! Lets go quick! " He drove fast to the hangar. 

-----

" Unnie...he will be okay...trust me...from the stories he is a storng man so believe in him like how you do unnie... " the whole trip Lisa was being there comforting me. 

I don't know what happened to you Daiki oppa but please be strong and dont leave me...please...

Soon we roll up on the runway and got inside the private jet. I was basically crying the whole entire journey. Not a single word being able to come out from my mouth. All I think its just him. 

Hiroshi POV

We're pretty lucky that we managed to get here quick. If it aint that we might loose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter