Kim Jisoo of Blackpink

Drifting Into You ( Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rewind 24 hours before moving in

Jisoo POV

Hi guys! My name is Kim Jisoo, Jisoo from Blackpink? Yeah that one. I mean who doesn't know us right? That person might probably be living under a rock or either in a cave hehe. Anyways we are all gathered here today after Yang Sajangnim got caught under a massive controversy. 

" Jisoo?! Did you hear me? " Oh dang I have been zoning out, I guess im too tired. 

" Y..yea! " I nod and all of my members laugh at me. 

" So as I said, Yang Sajangnim already have a contingency plan if he got caught under such a crazy scandal. That is to separate all of his artist around the world and I have selected some places for all of you " manager oppa said to us. 

" Oppa? Don't you think where ever we go they will know us? " Jennie said, well she have a point. 

" Thats why I have dig deep about the surrounding and I trust you girls not to really reveal who you are " we all nod. 

" But oppa...we are just about to venture out more with our music, won't this affect our career? " I ask. 

" Yes it will but the faster we act, the faster the company will recover " we all nod in agreement. 

" So, Jisoo! You will be in Tokyo, Japan. Jennie, you will be in Selangor, Malaysia. Rose' you will be in Quebec, Canada and finally Lisa you will be in Sydney, Australia. All clear? " I nod and nudge Jennie that already lost in her own thoughts. 

" Eh? Uh yeah clear! " I look to Jennie and just giggle. She didn't really know whats coming for her. 

Okay well thats about it what happened, we need to scatter around the world and because Im not that fluent with english, I stick to Japan. Hope this will be something for us and teach us something well maybe. Fast forward a little bit till I move in~ 

fast forward to arriving at the apartment.

We drove into what looks like a very lowkey apartment and this is actually a good location to lay low. I could agree with manager oppa's choice. 

" Okay, Jisoo we're here. Let me help you with your luggage okay? " Manager oppa said to me. 

" Neh! Thank you! " We park the van and take out all of my luggage and I put on thick scarf so that no one will know who I am. 

We were busy taking out my luggage when I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter